Who is he?

Welcome to K-town

Vivan takes a chance, a rare one to be quite honest as she sure wouldn't have any other day. Possibly, anyway. Slowly, she walks towards the stranger, one foot after the other. The girl attempts to look over at the man. It looked like he was too absorbed in his own little world, staring at the butterfly. Familiarity strikes, but Vivian can't place a finger on who this man is. She's merely a few feet away and he was sure to turn at any moment but she pays no mind.

It suddenly hits her as her eyes widen. "Oh my god---" She almost says a little too loudly before her hand covers . The man notices her words and he's snapped out of his world just as the butterfly leaves his finger. Before giving his full attention to the girl, he waves a good bye to the butterfly. "It's Kyuhyun?" She murmurs more to herself. There was no way the superjunior could even be in the same city as her-- what are the chances? Not to mention, Kyuhyun can't speak perfect english. Maybe it's a look-a-like; that's the only possibilty. Atleast, that should be the only possibility.

"May I help you?" He speaks, snapping Vivian out of her own thoughts. Her eyes are wide before she purses her lips staring at him.

"Nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn----Yes." She clears , brushing the slight dust from her outfit before taking a few more steps to then plop down beside him. His brow raises in slight questioning. "Yes, you may." He blinks before slightly shifting away from her to make himself more comfortable. 

She stays silent for a moment though, unsure of what else to say to him. He blinks, gestulating with his hands, urging her forward with her words.

"Have you--" She almost regrets what she's about to say. "You look like Kyuhyun," She expects him to laugh awkwardly or something, then ask her who the hell that was.

She's right. Sort of. He laughs, nodding as though confirming something-- only she doesn't know what

"That's because, maybe, I am."

Her heart almost stops for a moment. "No," Her brows furrow. "Noooooooooo," She slightly pulls herself back. "You're lying. Cho Kyuhyun? No, you're not--"

The man pats her head. "Believe it,"

"What the hell are you doing here- oh my god!" She can't resist herself-- Vivian throws her arms around him and hugs him tight. "Of all places, why -insert name of city here-?"

Kyuhyun takes a moment to reply. Vivian doesn't bother looking up at him as she only notices the fact that he doesn't hug her back. "-insert city name here?" He repeats after her. "What's that?" She blinks, pulling away from her. How can this man not know the name of the city he flew in. "How did you somehow manage to get k-town mixed up with whatever the hell you just said,"

"Ktown?" She cringes at the name. "We don't have a Ktown here, It's China tow--" Just as she turns to point at some sign comfirning she realizes that she was no longer where she was 30 minutes ago. Her heart slightly drops into her stomache as her eyes wonder around the unfamiliar eviroment. "Oh jesus christ." She murmurs. Kyuhyun glances warily at her, a bit of worry.

"KyuuuuuuHyun!" A voice from a distance calls.

Though, Kyuhyun ignores it. "You must be...one of them-- I mean," He clears his throat. "One of them," He speaks a little more slowly, as though those words together in one sentence was some sort of poison. "No wonder I didn't recgonize you, but hey we get so much new redidents everyday, I don't even know anymore," He sighs slightly to himself.

"Kyuu---- Who is that-- KYUHYUN! ARE YOU CHEATING ON ME?!" The same voice shrieks. Vivian blinks, turning over and attempts to squint her eyes to make out the figure. They don't bother to come closer.

"No, not at all," Kyuhyun says rather a bit too cooly in comparasion to the stranger from afar. "Meet---" Only then does he realize he never get her name.

"Vivian," She answers for him as she's still trying to see the figure.

"Vivian," He repeats. "Meet Vivian, Zhou mi,"

"Zhou mi?!" Vivian exclaims wide eyed at Kyuhyun. She should...

Run up to Zhou mi

--or--

Stay where she is

--or--

Leave and try to find where she came from