Zhou mi?!

Welcome to K-town

She can't help herself. Without another word, she jumps up and runs toward the figure with wide open arms. She wants to shout his name, but scared that she would potentially scare him away.

He wears a glare, staring her down before he realizes how he's tackles down into the grass. "Oh my god! It'S Zhou mi!" She squeals, cupping his cheeks with both her hands before hugging him tighter than she has ever hugged anyone before.

Kyuhyun's amused as he tries to conceal laughter while he stares at her and Zhou mi struggling to get up or simply trying to pry Vivian off him.

"Get off me!" He shouts, pushing her away as far as possible, but she doesn't budge as she's super glued onto him. "Kyuhyun!" Zhou mi attempts to flail his arms for help, but the other only ignores him. "God Dammit-- FGLJDLKGJLKDFJGDFG"

Vivian rubs her cheeks against Zhoumi's before he finally admits defeat. He gives up, sighing to himself in defeat as he can only stare up at the sky and only hope that it'll end soon.

"Done yet?" He asks the girl.

"No," Is her simple reply and she giggles as she places her face into the crook of his neck.

"Get off me," He pushes her off. She frowns for a moment as she stares him down as he gets up, dusting himself off. Clearing his throat, he pretends as though nothing had happened and continues his journal towards Kyuhyun. Vivian blows a raspberry before also jumping up, dusting herself off and following the man back to Kyuhyun.

Kyuhyun only smiles up at the two as they approach. "How nice of you to join us, Zhou mi,"

Zhou mi looks as though he's about to punch Kyuhyun in the face. Vivian blinks between the two before she sits back down next to Kyuhyun like she had before seeing Zhoumi. 

"Kyu, let's go," Zhoumi grabs the man by his upper arm in attempt to pull him in. "You promised me a date--"

"We can't leave Vivian here all by herself," He gestures to the girl who grins widely. "She's new here--"

"She's one of them, I thought you hated them"

"I didn't think she was one of them until I saw you-" He pulls back laughter, clearing his throat as an attempt to mask it over. "We can spend time together another time, it's not like we have anything better to do anyway." Kyuhyun pulls Vivian up as well as he stands up. "How can you even think to leave such a lovely lady alone like this, Zhou mi?"

The latter sighs rather loudly before muttering an agreement.

Vivian should...

Say that she shouldn't interupt Qmi time

--or--

Just go along with it