One Sunny Day

Welcome to K-town

okay hi to the people other than vivian reading. if there really are anyone else read, you can pretend you're vivian and love with her c:


She laid back on the grass, slightly humming to herself as 'A-cha' played on her ipod. Being in public, she didn't exactly want to bother anyone. Nor did she want anyone to notice her, especially not someone she knew. The slight idea of someone she knew personally finding her almost singing to a song was rather embaressing and she would rather not have that happen. Afterall, the girl was here for solitude. For time to think, for time to actually get writing. Only, she had no inspiration. Vivian was there for a reason. Hoping to get inspiration by the outdoors-- though it's not exactly working as well as she hoped it would. No fear though, she had all day. 

Her eyes catch a butterfly flapping it's wings nearby. Her face lights up as she smiles softly to herself, eyes following the delicate creature. Rolling onto her stomach, she pushes herself up and finds herself chasing after the butterfly. No, I don't care if you like or dislike butterflies, you are chasing it. The creature doesn't stop, nor does it seem bothered by the fact that Vivian is chasing it, but she slowly comes to a stop as does the butterfly. 

The delicate winged creature rests itself on a man's finger. He looked strangle familiar, and she only furrows her brows in slight thoughts.

"Why, hello there," He speaks as though the butterfly could understand. It flaps it's wings twice, as though returning the greeting and the man crinkles his nose slightly before chuckling

Vivian, keeping her distance-- damn far away from the stranger, thought to herself. Should she...

 

Go closer to the man to see who he is?

--or--

Walk away to back to her original spot?