Chapter One: Back At The Dorm

Lucky Encounters
When Nichkhun got back to the dorm he found the rest of the guys scattered about as they usually were. He made his way directly to his room to drop off his things before he showered and rejoined the guys for whatever plans they had for the night…assuming they had any. Usually there would have been a schedule or maybe even just a dinner night with the guys and JYP, so he at least wanted to be ready for whatever they were doing.
 
Once he stepped out of his room, he was greeted by a shove. “Hyung!” Chansung yelled as Nichkhun stumbled to the side. “How was Thailand? Did your fli--…what’s with that look?” he questioned as he stepped closer to the older member with a small grin of his own.
 
“What look?” Nichkhun asked as he regained his footing after the shove -- not even realizing that he hadn’t stopped smiling since he got back home. 
 
The two of them hadn’t even noticed that by now Wooyoung was leaning against Nichkhun’s doorway. “That’s usually the ’I met a girl’ look.” he said with an obvious smugness to his tone as he gave his hyung a nod hello. “Am I wrong?”
 
Nichkhun had never been one to wear his feelings and such on his sleeve, so he was a bit taken aback when Wooyoung had pointed it out and completely hit the nail on the head. Instead of giving in and admitting to it, he simply shrugged his shoulders and went about his room gathering a change of clothes and other things for his shower. “What if you are?” he riddled with Wooyoung just to have a bit of fun with it before telling them about the girl from the airport. 
 
“But I don’t think I am.” retorted the other as he brushed his hand over his unstyled hair. “Maybe four…but no more than ten percent chance of me being wrong about this.” he spoke with a laugh just to show he was kidding around, no matter how right he was about it all. “So wh--…”
 
“Who is she?” Chansung piped in again before Wooyoung had the chance to keep questioning.
 
“Yah! I was getting to that.”
 
Looking back to Wooyoung, Chansung shrugged his shoulders before focusing back on Nichkhun. “Took you too long.”
 
Nichkhun admitted defeat. The two of them had caught on by now and he knew there’d be no way to get out of his room without telling them some little story about the girl who he had a one in a billion chance to see again. “Just a girl from the airport.” It really was all he knew to tell them about her, aside from her name and she was from the states…or he assumed she was. He caught the two of them exchange a look then turned back to give him a slightly more curious one. 
 
“And?” they both simultaneously chimed in fishing for more details.
 
After a laugh, he simply shrugged and shook his head. “I helped her get her luggage and walked with her out of the airport. That’s really all there is to tell.”
 
“Random airport girl has our hyung smitten, Chansung.”
 
Chansung smirked and nodded his head. “Did you get her number…name…anything?”
 
“Rebecca.”
 
“That’s…that’s it?” the two gave him a weird look as Nichkhun sat down on the edge of his bed waiting for them to get all they wanted so he could go about the rest of his night of trying to get the girl out of his head. 
 
“You two are acting like a couple of gossipy ahjummas.”
 
“Yah!” 
 
“We are not…we’re just curious.”
 
“I don’t really know what you two want me to tell you. We didn’t even talk beyond introducing ourselves to each other. So there really is nothing to tell.”
 
After the two exchanged another look and were about to start on Nichkhun again, someone called out to intentionally interrupt. “Yah, Wooyoungah, your phone’s ringing.” 
 
Turning to look over his shoulder, Wooyoung saw Minjun holding his ringing phone and pretending as if he were about to answer it. Before he had the chance to, Wooyoung scrambled to get to his phone. “Yoboseyo?” he said as he walked out of the room and towards his own.
 
After a moment of awkward silence of being stared at by his hyungs Chansung finally seemed to take the hint. “Okay okay, I’m going too. I’m going!” he huffed a bit as he walked out of Nichkhun’s room, leaving Minjun and Nichkhun alone. 
 
“So…” Minjun started and gave a joking wink at Nichkhun. “a girl huh?”
 
“Oh not you too…”
 
“I’m kidding! …for now.” the two laughed at the joke of it then decided to let it go. For now.