This isn't happening

Different Side of You

Jessica Jung. iest . Hate her.

I hate her so much. She's so UGH. You know? There's always that one person that you hate the most. Well for me, it's Jessica Jung. Jessica Jung Sooyeon. You know what she did to me one time? She embarassed me at a national competition! It was a couple years back, I was competiting to be dancer of the year with Kai, and while doing my routine, she screamed out. "KWON YURI HAS HAIR ON HER BELLY"

I can't deny that, yes I have hair on my belly, BUT THAT'S NORMAL.

"I hate her so much she's such a " I stated while stabbing my chicken

"Noona, if you don't want to eat the chicken, at least give it to the hungry beasts over there" Minho pointed to Sooyoung, Yoona and Onew. As much as I love chicken, I can't fight them over it and besides, I'm not in the mood to eat it so I just handed it to Onew, Yoona and Sooyougn so they can go Hunger Games over it. Literary Hunger Games.

Oh, I forgot to mention. Minho and Onew are part of this school dance department called SHINee along with our other friends Key, Jonghyun, and Taemin. They're really popular with the girls, very popular. Whereas Sooyoung and I, along with Tae, Hyoyeon and Yoona, are the school's dance department leaders, you can put it as, but Taeyeon can't dance for life. Well, she can sing at least! And my best friend Kai, he's also part of the dance department for the freshmans. He's part of this weird 12 people group called EXO with 4 chinese members. Yes I said 4 chinese members. This is not a full chinese group, they have 4 chinese members, but they're really, really amazing dancers and singers. I can't lie about that. And this Chanyeol kid, he's pretty cute.

A/N: -exo biased dont judge me plsus-

Well back to the point

"I hate Jessica jung"

"Yes, I know you hate her a lot, but maybe she's not that bad. Like for me, maybe Tiffany is the sweetest girl in this whole wide world you know" Tae smiled at me as she patted my back. Wait.

"Do you like Tiffany or something?" I looked at her as she froze there in her spot and shook her head quickly. " Nononono, I don't!" 

"Good, don't ever fall in love with the enemy, unless you're Yoona, I approve of my cousin's relationship with Seohyun. Oh and not to mention Hyo's relationship with that 's cousin" 

"What"

"Go back to texting you soon to be wife, Hyo." I demanded.

I rubbed my temples and facedesk. Why does this have to happen to me? Why me? I've been doing so good, I'm a good child! Why?! Standing up to throw away my tray full of chicken bones, I ran across this . Guess I have to tell her about me tutoring her huh?

"Jessica Jung"

"Kwon Yuri"

"I'm coming over this weekend to tutor you, be ready"

"Whatever"

....God I wanna push her off a helicopter.

Next morning.

I can't believe this. I, Kwon Yuri, will be tutoring the iest in y planet?! REALLY NOW?! Well, she might be y, but she's hot. Gorgeous I would say it. But she's still a , and I don't like es, but es love me, cause they know that I can rock. Yes, refrence intended. Why is she so y anyways? She got looks, but she don't got manners. She acts like the biggest in the whole school, and she thinks she's the . Well she is the , that ain't got nothing. Yeah , I called you a piece of ! 

Tae too, she made ME tutor Jessica because she wants to tutor Tiffany! I bet it's because of her . Yeah, her . If that kid likes someone's , she will make sure she will get that . I hate her so much...

Not as much as I hate Jessica Jung.

Adjusting my bag, I rang the doorbell to her apartment. No answer. Another ring. No answer.

I swear, this girl...

I knew this would happen. I took off my shoes to change it to my freerun shoes. I ran outside and looked at her window. Examining the perimeter, I took a step back and started to run up the wall. I gripped on the balcony railing, but just when I was about to pull my body up, I lost my grip and fell to the ground.

Everything after that, it was all pitch black.

Next thing I knew, I woke up.

W-What the hell?! Where the am I?! 

My vision was blurry, my head was spinning , just what the hell happened?! I held my head and lifted it up. Right in front of me, there it was, a familiar figure. Trying to regain my vision, I looked at them

"W-Who the are you?"

She sighed as she put an icepack on my head and adjusted my blanket. "The girl you hate so much. The girl whom you call 'the iest in y planet who thinks she's the and is the biggest in the whole school?" 

I was in shock. My eyes were left wide open. I couldn't believe it. Why is she here taking care of me?! Wait, WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO ME?

"Oh you fell down somewhere. I heard a loud thud and looked out the window, and I found you in the ground bleeding. I should've just left you there, why did I even save you." She shook her head and sighed again. "Just rest, you can spend the night here too if you don't have enough energy to go home, you did fall from a two story building, Kwon Yuri." She smiled softly at me and left me alone.

I am dumbfounded....

WHY DID I EVEN TRY TO GET IN FROM THE WINDOW?!

Wait that's not right.

Why did Jessica Jung become so sweet all of a sudden.

I tried to think of possible possibilities of this rare event of her kindness. I thought and thought and thought, but I came up with nothing. I eventually gave up, and drifted to sleep. I woke up a couple hours later as soon as I felt my phone vibrated. It was a text from Taeyeon.

To: Yuri
From: Taengbutt

Hey dude! I called you like 1000 times and you didn't pick up! Did Jessica kill you? Did she feed you to the dogs? Are you in jail because you pushed her off of the helicopter? Well whatever not my problem~ kekeke. You're Kwon Yuri, you got this. Oh and try not to her or something. Ok bye x0x0x0.

Stupid Taeyeon. And yes, she did call me exactly 1000 times. I checked my phone, it was 3:29AM. I decided to get up and get out of the room. And there I saw Jessica Jung sleeping soundly in the sofa. I kneeled in front of her and looked at her. She's really, really pretty. Why did I call her a ? She was really nice to me too, and not to forget, she saved me, kinda. I smiled at her and removed a strand of hair covering her beautiful face. My face moved closer and closer to hers and eventually...

Our lips touched.

I felt a smile forming from her lips and I immediately pulled back. Oh thank God she was asleep. I sighed and stood up picking up the sleeping beauty and moved her to the bed I was resting at earlier. After tucking her in, I gave her one last peck on the lips and left to sleep on the sofa.

....I cannot believe what's happening....


 

Mianhe if this chapter OTL.

I cant thinkeu ;_; And I dont revise my writing as much I'm very sorry orz feedback would be much appriciated~