Pilot

Different Side of You

A/N: The reason why this chapter is called "Pilot" is because I'm just testing how it'll go c: First chapters are always borning I'm sorry guys OTL

W-What the hell?! Where the am I?!

My vision was blurry, my head was spinning, just what the hell happened?! I held my head and lifted it up, right in front of me was a familiar figure.

Just....Who the are you?!

-----------------------------------------------

4:55 AM

Waking up early in the morning is a habit of mine. I pretty much live alone, so I don't have anyone to wake me up in the morning. I've been taking myself for God knows how long. Maybe my whole entire life! Okay, maybe not my whole entire life, but my point have been proven. As usual, I got up and got dressed. And yes, of course I took a shower! I had a lot of time to kill before I have to go to school, so I prepared myself a nice breakfast. Hey, I deserve it.

I checked my phone to look at the time. 5:20 AM. I still have a lot of time to kill huh? I finished my meal and cleaned up my plate. I gathered all of my stuff and picked up my sports bag. I walked up to the door and put on my shoes. I looked to the right and there it was, a picture of my parents. I smiled softly at it.

"Mom, dad. I'll be going now" I bowed in front of the picture bitting my lip a bit. I stayed there for a couple more seconds and walked out of my apartment.

Well today is nicer than usual, I stretched and breathe in the fresh spring air, but well I was interrupted as soon as someone tapped my shoulder.

And comes a light punch on the face. "KWON YURI!"

I glared at him, knowing full well who that person was, I kicked him in the stomach....lightly

"Well good ing morning to you too Kai~" I flashed a smile at him

"Come on man lets go, we're gonna be late!" I chuckled "Late my , we have an hour to kill" He facepalmed. 

Kai is my best friend and the captain of the school's dance team, for the freshmans at least. We've known each other for a very long time. I've looked out after him as a very caring noona, okay maybe not. I a lot about his dancing, and it's a good thing that it pays off. If it wasn't for me saying his dancing was horrible and what not, this guy right here wouldn't be a popular motherer who has been dancer of the year for who knows how long!

Man, I wanna punch him in the face so bad for being dancer of the year, I was hoping this little kid that wore a mickey mouse outfit would win.

Stop judging go away.

1:09 PM

You know what I hate about breaks? Everything. I always get in trouble during breaks. Why? Let me tell you my whole life story on why I hate breaks.

My best friend, Kim Taeyeon, is a ert.

That is all.

"YAH STOP STARING AT MY , BUT MOST IMPORTANTLY, STOP HARASSHING IT! YOU BYUNTAE"

"Correction madam, it's BYUNTAENG. There's a 'Tae' in the end of 'Byun' because I, Kim Taeyeon, was the one that created the nice art of e--" And a slap in the face.

"Oooooooooooh snap" And another slap. And another one. Oh no she's on the floor. There goes a kick in the stomach. Ouch.

"KWON YURI. KIM TAEYEON. PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE. NOW!"

"Bye Yuri you're on your own!" I looked to the side and--

"WHAT THE KIM TAEYEON I'M GONNA MURDER YOU" and she jumped off the window and fleed.

"Now Ms. Kwon, do you know why you're in front of me right now?" Our principal leaned back on her chair and glared at me. Being the Kwon ing Yuri I am, I winked at her and smirked. "The reason why is this, my dear principal. I am Kwon Yuri, the iest, most intellegent female student in this school, not to mention I have a small successful buisness of my own, and lets face it, both genders, including you, would love to have a piece of m--"

"Shut up and listen"

I looked down and obeyed "Yes ma'am"

"You've gotten in trouble so many times, Ms. Kwon. I've let you and Ms.Kim off the hook so many times, but not this time." I gulped, the way she was staring at me was so ing scary, I was about to jump off the window and run after Taeyeon to paradise called her basement. "Just because the Kims have been funding this school for generations and the fact I'm good friends with you grandparents, this doesn't mean you can go around causing troubles in my school. Kwon Yuri, you and your friend have a lot of work you have to do." She smirked.

"Just tell me what it is, Tae and I can get it done." I looked at her, smirking. I know full well that if me and Tae team up, we can do pretty much anything. The principal gave me two student folders.

Jessica Jung and Tiffany Hwang.

"I want you two to tutor them."

"Oh hell no." She glared at me. "Just help them with their studies. You and Ms.Kim are the top students in this school, you can help these two students with their grades at least! Just do it!"

"Fine." I stood up and left the office with the two folders in my hand.

Jessica Jung, heir to the Jung Enterprise, ex-member of the soccer team, full-time pretty face with a nice rack

Tiffany Hwang, trainee at SMEnt, pink obsessed, part-time pretty face with a nice eye smile and

Yes, I know these people and I don't like them one bit, but theyre really pretty. I took out my phone and dialed Taebutt's number.

"I'm sorry but Kim ByunTae is not here right now Yuri sarangay I love you mwuah mwuah don't kill m-"

"You, roof top. Now"

"Are you gonna push me off the building?"

"No, it's either you come here now, or I'll make sure you get pushed off of the helicopter"

And ther she was, right be behind me.

"KIM TAEYEON REPORTING FOR DUTY"

Sitting down on the floor, and I handed her the folders. "What the hell are these?" She looked the over. "Y-Yah why do you have Miyo-- I mean Tiffany's files?! Jessica's too!"

I rubbed my temples and sighed. I can't believe this is happening to me. I, Kwon Yuri, is going to tutor the iest in the whole world. Jessica Jung.

I took a deep breathe and exhaled, I hold her hand and pouted. "We're gonna tutor the both of them... As a punishment from the principal"

"WHAT."

-----------------------------------------------

Worst fanfic writer award goes to chykla yay 

Give me feed backs please ;_; I really such at writing things that doesnt really have a plot but ytay thank orz