★ 3

Star. ★

~  3 ~

 

 

Juniel is looking up at the sky, looking at the sight of the stars but she's still not good and kind as every one thinks of her.



Deep inside her in every performance she makes, she is feeling terrified. It sounds so ridiculous, but she truly hates pretending like an angel she is not.



Still, she got to do it for the 'fame' and 'money' she wants, if only it was easier and if only her manager isn't liker her friend, IU. 



*Why must this happen? Me, pretending good when I'm not and Ji eun pretending what she's not.*



There is just a big intriguing story how their casting have happened. 



Few minutes later of finding a nice answer for herself, somebody ruined her thoughts.
 


"Hey Juniel." It is Baekhyun, flashing a sweet smile on his face. He sits down near the girl and looked at her.
 


"How are you?" Juniel wanted to laugh at him because he is definitely not good. She wanted guys like Kai, who looks hot and boyfriend material. Lucky IU, she says, getting rumoured with him and she, no lock having Baekhyun as a suitor.
 


"Fine." Juniel fakes a smile. She cannot ruin her image to anyone, especially to co-idols or what. 



Baekhyun waited. The pretender girl missed something. She should have asked how the boy feels. She's supposed to be nice, isn't she?
 


"Uhm... Juniel, can I ask you something?" Baekhyun is pretty nervous. He really liked Juniel, because of what he sees on the outside.
 


*Gosh, didn't you ask me already?!* The solo singer wanted to complain but she cannot. 
 


"What is it?"



"Can I court you?" Juniel felt something. No, it is not the butterflies in the stomach, just something, a torn that makes her to plan a scheme.



"Uh..." She looks inside while getting thoughts of, will this work? Will she get Minhyuk's attention now? But why is she thinking like that anyway? Well, she needs to admit she’s jealous.

 

 

While in the moment of thinking, she sees her bestfriend being followed by Kai, her bias from EXO, and her ideal man other than Minhyuk. Speaking of Minhyuk, he is also there, looking and smiling at IU.



Ji eun can't have everyone, right?



"Maybe." Juniel smiles at him and Baekhyun lightened up. The girl gets something, and it is her phone. "Here, my number." 

Baekhyun immediately took it and hugged Juniel.


 

 

 

 

 




"Just stop following me!" IU tries to get away from Kai. Thank goodness, she could act mean and annoyed. Kai didn’t give up earlier when IU and Minhyuk were talking he irritates IU to get her attention.

 


"Wow, you're really getting into me. You're so hot!" Kai smirks and IU gets creeps. She looked at Minhyuk who is already chuckling. 



"Whatever." She turned back once again, but then, she shouldn't have.



The scene that she saw broke her kind heart.



*Why are they hugging?* A tear wanted to fall from her eyes but she cannot show her soft side, especially, when mr. Rumored-to-her is there.
 


"IU babe?" Kai goes near IU who responded suddenly. 



"Where do you want to go?" IU smiles as if she became an angel to the guy.



"Yay! I knew you were just fooling around, let's go!" Kai slung his right arm to IU and they walked. Minhyuk was there, wondering why.
 


*This is better than to see them together.* IU thought as she thinks of what she saw earlier.

-

It was a dreadful night for IU, not just because she was tortured of flirty ways but what hurt her most is seeing her crush together with her bestfriend, or her so-called sister.



IU sighs. She thinks of Juniel, really her rival.



*I hate it! Uh, Ji eun, just hate yourself! You're thinking too much!*



She looks outside at the stars, thinking,


*If Juniel knew I liked Baekhyun, wouldn't she do that?*



Knew or not, Juniel is different.

 

 

 

 

 



Another day at work, Juniel and IU at their different companies are both tired. The competition is very difficult and as an idol, you're supposed to get the people's votes.



Other than being tired, IU is dreadful. Luckily, her depression did not make a disappointment in front of her manager or else punishment will come.



IU thinks about Juniel, she doesn't miss her (which is pretty weird) but she is jealous. Why would she be jealous? IU has everything Juniel wanted to have (even Minhyuk). Maybe because she is the one who can be pretty and kind in front of Byun Baekhyun.



If only Baekhyun knew Juniel more.



IU calls her friend, Juniel. She wanted to clear everything. She thinks positive by saying that they are just friends, Baekhyun only wanted to have a talk. Heart-to-heart talk? She hopes not.



IU heard the ringtone and there is an immediate answer.



(Oh hi IU unnie! You called?) 

*Is she pretending to me?* IU flinched at the thought.



"Hey. Uhm, can I just ask you something?"



(Uh sure!) Juniel sound sweet, so innocent. It's hard to tell she's a plastic.



"Why are you with Baekhyun last night?" IU worries. She knew Juniel is pretty spoiled and bratty. 



Juniel grins and her kind manager sees it. Juniel's manager is worried. Here comes her spoiled kid again.
 


In the mind of Juniel, she thinks that IU likes Baekhyun. Well, she knew her bestfriend liking cute ones instead of hot ones, she can't blame IU. Another thought is that this might be a secret, silly vengeance.
 


IU had everything, literally everything. Juniel notices that her Minhyuk liked IU instead of her. 
 


A little lie cannot hurt, does it?
 


"Uhm... To tell you the truth..." Juniel says innocently and instead IU thinks it is nice, it is heartbreaking. "We're already dating." 
 


Juniel feels victory. 
 


*That is not a lie, just a little but it's not a consideration Ji Eun, sorry!* The mischief one thought.

"Oh, congrats." IU did not eant to think more. 



"How about you and Kai?" Juniel changes the topic and IU sighs.



"Uh nothing, just rumoured." IU tries to smile with her voice.



"Awww, I hope you two get real so we could double date! Just come to think of it, Juniel and IU dating Exo-K boys!" Juniel chuckled.

 


IU wanted to throw her phone. She holds her fist and her manager sees it, thinking it was beautiful.
 


Then Juniel wanted to say that the double date is her and Kai then Baekhyun and IU but she cannot, 'cause she wanted to hurt her best friend.
 

 

 ~