★ 1

Star. ★

 

~ 1 ~

 

 

 

*On Mnet's Stage*

 

 

♪ Maswimellou maswimellou dalkomhaeseo neomu joha

Maswimellou maswimellou sarangiran ireon geolkka

Mallang mallang mallanghae neomu neomuna mallanghae

Girl Girl baby girl Clap Clap & let it go

Jellicheoreom tongtonghae kukicheoreom chokchokhae

Boy Boy baby boy boy maswimellou ♪

 

 

 

MC: Okay! Kamsamida IU-shii~ So now on MCountdown. The innocent, Juniel!

 

 

 

 

♪ Cheotsarangeun apeun geol bomyeon cheotsarangeun yeolbyeon-gimnida

Jeongshin eobshi arhko namyeon o~ eoreuni dwehnikkayo

Cheotsarangeun andwehnikkayo cheotsarangeun miryeonimnida neomuna manhi

Sarang-haeseo kajjil mothanikka

Illa illa illa, illa illa illa, illa illa illa, naye sarang good-bye

Illa illa illa, illa illa illa, illa illa illa, naye sarang good-bye ♪

 

MC: Waaaah! Kamsamida Juniel-shii~ Now that we are done with our show today we would like you to vote for your favorite artist of the week! Just text *****-Artist name And we'll count your votes after the commercial!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

... After the commercial...

 

 

MC: Annyeong everyone~ Hope you stay tuned! For now, we will count the votes! .... Oh and by the way, the polls are now... CLOSED.

 

Their hearts are rising, as they see the tally lines.... Pictures of them show up one by one.... There are only 3 slots for the poll. They are hoping they'd get in...

 

First picture came.... It showed of the artist who performed and had least votes... And it wasn't them.... They wait patiently as the second picture starts to clear-up...

 

Ah! Its...

 

MC: IU! chukkha hamni--- Oh wait! We have a tie!

 

They're eyes widen as the 3rd picture clears up... And it is...

 

MC: Juniel-shi! Waah! This is quite interesting. Two rivals going for a tie on Best female artist of the week? How exciting! What would you two like to say to eachother?

 

IU quickly got on her act and crossed her arms.

 

''I'd rather die than to be tied with her! *rolls her eyes*''

 

MC: Whhhoooooot... That's quite cold? How 'bout you Juniel? Do you have anything to say?

 

Juniel just smiled and started speaking.

 

''Ah~ It is an honor for me to get a chance to be Best Female Artist of the week~ Kamsamida *bows*''

 

MC: Waah! Kamsamida Juniel-shii~ And tune in next week for our Best Artist of the Month~ Kamsamida everyone!

 

Then the emcee closes the show as quick as they could say 'close' Ahaha. But the thing is.... They aren't really rivals.... Well, at least on the outside world. On showbusiness, they are known for being rivals. First of all, because they are the only female solos in their company, Secondly, They are being compared to each other. They only thought of it as 'Oh it’s just the TV, whatever.' But netizens and other fans think that their rivalry is real.

 

Meanwhile on the outside world, where media can't chase them, they seem to get along with eachother. In fact, they get along so much that they almost act like sisters. Just beacuse, THEY ARE. But not by blood, you see, Juniel was an orphan. Then IU's family adopted her. And you pretty much know what happens, next right? If not, they became the best of friends. They never leave each other’s side no matter what.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

After the stressful but enjoyable performance at the stage they quickly got off their acts and started to talk to each other at the backstage.

 

''hehehe. Jieun-unnie~ That was nice acting you made there! You are really improving~''

 

''Haha. Komawo Junnie-shii~ *ruffles her hair* I really appreciated that~''

 

“But you know what? I really prefer if we would be friends even there on stage.” Juniel pouted and Ji eun chuckled.

 

“I know right. And the fact that I’m a brat and you’re so innocent, it’s not making me happy.” Ji eun sighed. “But that is music industry. Anyways, our friendship will never be broken by anything, right?” Ji eun raised her fist.

 

“Right!” Juniel raised her fist as well and both of them crossed it together. It was their friendship sign.

 

We just hope nothing will break their friendship ever .

 

 

 ~