★ 2

Star. ★

 

2 ~

 

 

After the day of the Mnet Music Charts. Where both of them got tied on first place. Both of their managers PM'd them as early in the morning as possible.

 

To: JiEun/IU

IU you have to go to the studio later at 7 am sharp.
We have a lot of training to do.

From: Manager Unnie

*************************************

To: JunHee/Juniel

Junnie-shii we have practices later. Mind to drop by the studio?
I won't take no for an answer. We have so much to prepare for.

From: Manager Oppa

 

Both of them just sighed and went to the kitchen to eat. Then one of them noticed the time.

 

''Jieun-unnie~ What time is it?''

''O.O...''

''Bo?'' Juniel asked lazily because she was still sleepy.

''Juniel-shii!!! Its 6:30!''

''O.O''

 

Both of their eyes widened and then they took a slice of bread ate it  then ran upstairs to get changed. 

IU and Juniel share the same room. Most of IU's stuff are light, cute and fluffy. While most of Juniel stuff are Dark, but you could consider them as cute too.

When it comes to their wardrobe. They have to wear simple clothes but fashionable in their designated style. Yes, you saw it as it is. DESIGNATED. 'Cause of their Idol life, they have to attend to the public as how they look on stage.

Like for IU, her personality in real life isn't bratty but that is how she appears on stage. That is why her clothes are Dark and fashionable. As for Juniel, her real life she's the bratty one. But as for her public appearance, she's more innocent and lovable. So that is what she wears.

 

''Unnie... I wanna wear your clothes...'' juniel pouts to this and does a cute expression.

''Weayo? But you do know that it will cost your image on the media do you? Don't worry! Besides, Innocent type suits you anyway Junnie-shii~'' They both smile at IU's remarks.

 

After getting ready, They went down stairs and did 'Rock-Paper-Scissors' on who should go out first. Of course they shouldn't go out at the same time! It would reveal they're secret to the press people.

 

''Rock.... Paper... Scissors!'' Then they both show their hands.

''Yah Unnie! I win~'' Juniel said playfully and got out. But before she gets to the door, She turned around and mouthed the word 'I hope no one notices' and Jieun just nodded to this.

 

And as expected, when she got outside, there were a lot of photographers taking pictures of Juniel while she is walking to her van parked on the side of the street. And this makes a clear way for IU to sneak-out to the garage and ask one of their driver's to drive the van.

 

Juniel got to the studio 5 minutes before 7 am.

''Ah! Juniel-shii~ Good to see you! So are you ready for you're practice today?''

''As if I had any other choice... Of course Manager Oppa.''

 

Meanwhile... IU was late 5 minutes because of traffic...

''Jieun-shii!''

''D-de? Manager Unnie?'' IU asked in a bit of trembling voice.

''YOU ARE LATE FOR 5 MINUTES! What took you so long?''

''Obviously... Tha Fans, Traffic and Media People... So, could we start now?''

''Well duh? Isn't that why I called you for? Now gooooo!'' Manager unnie ran and tagged IU along which made her look shocked. But, she's actually used to it. 

 

 

After the long day of Practicing... They got home one by one and jumped onto their respectful beds to get rest. Then suddenly IU murmured something.

 

''hohdnjsbjdcbhdjbchdbskjncdjsbcj...''

''Bo? What did you say unnie?''

''no... nothing... I just wanna sleep.... Is mom home yet?''

''I don't hear anything unnie... I guess she's not...''

''Oh okay then...gookjjbjhbvhavhshbah...''

''Bo?''

''zZzZzZzZzZzZz....''

''Okay... Goodnight unnie~''

 

Ah! What a swwet pair of sisters... Hope it will stay the same....

 

The nest morning they had the same routine...

 

Rock-Paper-Scissors...

Person who wins goes first...

Followed by a huge crowd...

Other one gets late...

 

And so on and so forth until friday... [oh btw, they started on monday]

 

After the tiring day... they had a chance to see eachother after practices...

''Unnie!!!!'' Juniel called and waved at Jieun... jieun then went to Juniel's place and sat beside her on the bench.

''Oh hello Junnie~ Finished practices early?''

''Yep! you?''

''Same. Hey, they say CNBLUE's gonna be there tomorrow... ''

''Waaaaaaaahh!!! So Minhyuk-oppa's gonna be there too? Yay!''

''I know right... *Looks at watch* Oh its time to go.... I go first okay?''

''Okay Unnie~ I'll just finish my Ice cream~''

''Okay Junnie~ *ruffles her hair* Bye~''

''Bye~''

 

Juniel was just sitting there and happily eating her ice cream. When suddenly she notices that the EXO-K members passed by.

 

''Annyeonghaseyo~ *bows*'' She stands-up and bows to her seniors.

''Juniel-shii!'' The derpy faced Chanyeol said.

''Bo? What's wrong oppa?''

''There's ice cream on your lips... *gets closer to juniel and wipes off the ice cream with his thumb*'' While doing this scene... Someone's getting jelly at the back... He kept kicking the rock seeing Chanyeol making a move on his girl.

 

'darn you chanyeol! darn you! How could you do this to me! damn you derp faced freak!' Baekhyun thought in his head while kicking the poor rock on the ground.

 

''Oh? Baekhyun-oppa? What are you doing?'' Juniel asked curiously while looking at Baek with an innocent look.

Then everyone looked to the back at Baek and started chuckling. Well, except for Baek and Juniel . Baek who was extremely embarrased and Juniel who was still wondering what they we're laughing about.

 

EXO=K Left and chanyeol patted Juniel's head then pekked schemingly at Baek. This was a way for teasing him. Haha. See how fun they are? XD

 

The next day... It was the time to vote for the Monthly Chart's Best Female Solo... They hurried downstairs and did a secret handshake that they do every time they get nominated for something. This handshake, to them, was a sign of Goodluck. Then after that... They proceeded with their Routine.

 

IU was the first one out. Juniel hid by the curtains. And as soon as they left, Juniel did as IU did the first time... And she got late for the show... 

 

 

MC: Mnet's Music Chart Best Female Solo Votes is now OPEN! Just do as usually do with your phones And vote for your favorite Idol!

 

The emcee said then started the performances. EXO-K was there. Juniel saw Chanyeol wink at her and this made her blush. Then she would always ask herself why Baekhyun-oppa is hitting the wall with his shoe everytime Chanyeol gets in contact with her. There is her Brattiness but there is also her innocense that Baek thought was very cute.

CNBLUE was also there. And Junhee and Jieun we're screaming backstage like crazy for their Minhyuk-oppa.

''Minhyuk-oppa!!! You look great!'' -Jieun

''Saranghae Minhyuk-oppa!!!'' -Junhee said making a heart shape with her arms over her head. Minhyuk notices this and smiles at them. And at the back, Baek starts to react.

 

This made Jieun a bit insecure. She thinks that Baek, her long-life crush, like's Juniel. She wished that she did that heart thingy to Baek when he was onstage. She sometimes thinks that she should be as bold as Junhee was with her feelings. For maybe one day, she'll regret it.

♪ Take Take Take my hands baby you (You! ) know what I want, you
Kungkwanggeorineun simjangsoriga deullini can you feel my beat
Take Take Take my hands baby you (You! ) know what I want, you
Naneun neo animyeon andwae neomani make me laugh you make me laugh
L.O.V.E Girl 

 

Finally CNBLUE went off stage... Now its their turn...

 

MC: Next singer will be one of your favorites! The ever so cool, IU!

♪ You're my boo~ hanaman mureobogo sipeo boo~ nae mamgwa ne mami gatdamyeon
Boo~ jigeumbuteo nareul bulleo jwo (My boo My My boo)

(Eonjena naneun) nan neoman saranghagopa (geunyang) geunyang ne gyeoteman itgopa
(Amu) amu geotdo nan pillyo eomneun geol (My boo My My boo) Boo~ 

MC: Kamsamida IU-shii! Now let us move on to our Always so innocent, Juniel!

♪ Geudaebodan deo joheun saram mannaseo
Maeilmaeil utgo salgeyo
Meolliseo haengbokhan nal jikyeobomyeo sarayo
Baby i don’t like you i don’t like you
Dasi ondaedo naneun sirheoyo
Baby i don’t like you i don’t like you
Dora ondaedo naega sirheoyo
Ah oh oh oh du su su du ru su
Doraondaedo naega sirheoyo
Geudaeneun cham mot doen saram geudaeneun cham nappeun saram 

 

After all of them had performed, the fated time is now at place on the stage.

Their hearts raising as the pictures start to shuffle one by one. From Top 20 to 11.

Then another batch. This time its Top 10 to 5.

 

MC: Top 5! Ailee! Chukkhamnida!

 

*at backstage...*

''Jieun unnie~ I'm nervous...'' Junhee pouted at IU.

''Aww... Its alright Junnie shii! We'll be there! Don't worry~'' IU said then carressed Juniel's hair.

 

MC: For our top 4 performances, we have 5 nominees! Who ranked almost the same, the same and out of the other's league! The five nominees are: G.NA, Juniel, Natthew, IU and CNBLUE! Chukkahamnida! The results will be released next week! Stay tuned!

 

 

Then the show cuts! everyone was amazed. Juniel and IU was amazed. They started hugging eachother and squealing like little girls.

 

''Jieun unnie!!! We got in! WE GOT IN!'' Juniel excitedly exclaimed at IU.
'' Yes! Junnie-shii! Yay!'' IU exclaimed to Juniel too.

 

They kept doing that until their managers, Manager Oppa & Unnie, stared at them both while crossing their arms and saying 'tsk tsk tsk'...

 

''You two should get used to that. I mean, we're aiming for a bigger success! We have to practice later.'' Manager Unnie told the two of them, but they still ignored. Meanwhile, Manager Oppa was on the phone and on the other line was Juniel and IU's Mother.

''Junnie! IU! We don't have practices later *puts left arm around Manager unnie* Cause your mom just heard about the news and decided to have a party~ Invite anyone you want! Just Please, Not the MEDIA.'' Manager oppa warned then turned to Manager Unnie then smiled widely.

 

''Yay!'' was the only thing they could say at that time. 

 

After that, the two of them went out to see their mom. Cause their mom was the one who planned the whole party. And along with the party they wore the same color of dresses but each one has a different design. And Of course the party should be held in a secure place, otherwise, the dreaded media would know of their secret.

 

They invited a lot of guests. But mostly, family and close friends. They also invited CNBLUE and EXO, just because they wanted to. Haha. And it was a perfect time for Chanyeol to tease Baek, BIGTIME =].

 

The party started around noon. Everyone was enjoying it. Kai, who was linked to IU, kept staring at her. Baek, who had a crush on Juniel, stared at Juniel a lot of times too. Chanyeol, was busy teasing Baek and making derpy faces. Haha. IU was busy looking at Baek. Juniel, who had a crush on Minhyuk, stayed with the CNBLUE members for a long time. Even though she doesn't want cause one of the members, Jungshin, was busy pestering Juniel. 

 

Jungshin had a crush on Juniel for a long time. Although, Juniel really didn't like this guy. A LOT. That's why everytime Jungshin goes near her, she would roll her eyes, cross her arms, and go.

 

One time, Baek was going to approach Juniel. But then, before he could go near her. Jungshin sprang-out from nowhere and cornered Juniel. In Baek's eyes, He has to go get her. So he approaches nearer. But as he approaches, Juniel did as she has always done to Jungshin. Rolled her eyes, crossed her arms and off she go. Baek didn't even got a chance to talk to her. To him it was like 'Ah... She must have been tired'.

 

While at this scene, IU wa still looking at Baek, But then, Minhyuk talked to heer for a bit. And she seem to have forgotten about Baek at the moment. But then, Kai interfere's with the both of them.

''Hi IU!'' Kai greeted happily while pushing aside Minhyuk. Yep, he LITERALY pushed Minhyuk aside.

Minhyuk, now behind kai, pointed at kai and gave IU the who-the-hell-is-he look.

''Ah! Minhyuk-oppa! This is Kai-oppa from EXO-K.'' Jieun said disregarding Kai and facing Minhyuk.
''Oh... uhmm... so, could we go over there?'' Jieun nodded and they left Kai pissed at their former position.

 

Meanwhile, Juniel has been quiet for a while. She's just standing there staring. Well, who could she have been staring at? Who else? Other than her half-emptied whine glass, She was staring at IU and Minhyuk. She was getting a tingly feeling inside... what could it be?

 

 

 ~

 

A/N: Annyeong~ Everyone! A long update today, Hope you like it? =]