Chapter 3

The Last Night Shadow

"Well, well, well, look who here. It loser group. Oh, I saw that you have a new friend. I guess she is a loser too." A girl that look like a popular girl in the school. "What do you want, Lisa." Soo Hee sigh. * So the freak girl name is Lisa.* You say to yourself. "Oh, I don't want anything just want to say Hi to your new friend." Lisa smile. "I hear that you new friend from London." "Yes, I'm." You answer. "Well I guess that your bunch of loser too." Lisa and her gang laugh. All people in the canteen laugh. "If I'm the loser. I guess you are the freak one." You smirk. Everyone in the canteen laugh louder. Soo Hee's friends can believe that you say that to Lisa. Their eyes were wide when you say that. Soo Hee just laugh and give a wink at you.

Lisa was very angry and pounding her feet. While you and your cousin laugh, Lisa quickly take the milkshake and walk through you. You can feel it because you the night shadow. Your shadow will tell you if there any movement. Lisa want to pour the milkshake on your head but you quickly grab her wrist. You smirk. "I can feel you that you want to pour the milkshake on me." You quickly push the milkshake at her and the milkshake hit her uniform.
"AHHH!!!" Lisa shout and everyone laugh at her.

Soo Hee and her friends laugh so loud and who know EXO laugh too. "That girl is really something." Kai said. "Yeah, hyung." Sehun laugh. The bell rang, and everyone stand up and rush to the class. "Let go girl, and you new girl I will give you a revenge." She and her friends left. "Yeah, right." You laugh.
You and Soo Hee quickly go to your class for the next subject. When subject english end, you and Soo Hee went to changing room. You have PE subject. So you threw on your PE shirt.

Both of you went to the basketball court. Your PE teacher blow a whistle. "Okay. now we want you to play dodgeball." You love to play dodgeball because you can play with your shadow without anyone knows. "Now, there two team. Team A and team B. You may go to your which team you want to be."
Of course you at team B that have a lot of loser that didn't know how to play dodgeball. You and Soo Hee at the same team. Lisa and her friends at team A with the popular group that can play well. EXO at team A with Lisa. 

"Now you can start to play when I blow the whistle." "One... Two... Three.." The whistle blow. And everyone start to play. You duck and jump when the ball come to you. Some of the ball you can catch it and throw at other group and it hit at the person nicely. You so good at dodgeball. The game went so interesting. When you throw a ball at Lisa's friend it hit her stomach and she out. "YAH!!!" Lisa shout at you and you just give her a evil smile. "I'm going to get you." Lisa said angryly. "If you can." You smile wider.

When the game is going to over, the left is only you and Lisa. Lisa is a school captain of dodgeball. She can throw a very fast ball at the other team. When she throw a ball with a throwing skill the ball you go directly at your face. But you catch it so easyly. You throw the ball back the her and hit her hand. You and Soo Hee cheering happily. "Wahh~ that girl is very interesting. I feel like I want to know her." Chanyeol say and EXO nob.

"But I thing she hide something from everyone." Suho eyes still looking at you. "What did you mean hyung." Baekhyun rise his eyebrow. "I don't know." Suho answer. "OMG!! You just beat the school captain of dodgeball." Soo Hee smile widely. "I told you that I love to play dodgeball." You laugh. "You are the best." Soo Hee laugh and hold you arm. "OMO!! There is EXO. They look very handsome with their PE uniform." A girl shout and run over to EXO. You and Soo Hee stop and give way to the girls that run over. "What so interesting abut them?" You ask. "Well they are prince of the school because they have handsome and cute face." Soo Hee tell you. "Didn't you like them?" You ask again. "Well I guess." Soo Hee answer shyly. "Of course you like them because you like handsome and cute guys." You say happily. You laugh and Soo Hee blush.

"Hey ladies." You stop laughing and look at the guys who standing in front of you. "Who are you?" You ask with poke face. Soo Hee pinch you arm. "Ouch." You look and Soo Hee. "Why you pinch me." "Nothing." Soo Hee make a poke face. "I guess you are the new girl here." a guys give you big smile. "Yes, I am." You just make the poke face. "Well we are EXO. The popular guys at school." "Oh~" You say blankly. "What do you want?" You ask. "We here because we want to know you. The way you play dodgeball is so amazing and that what make we want to know you." A guys that look like twelve years old look at you.

"We want to introduce ourselve." the one that have a smile like angle. "Okay." You just stay blankly. *Why this bunch of guys want to know me. I hate popular guys. Jerk* You say to yourself. "Well go on." You give the a small smile.

 

 

~~~~TO BE COUNTINUED~~~~