Chapter 2

The Last Night Shadow

You in the airport with your mom. Both of you wait for time to go in the plane. While waiting, your mom is going to buy coffee and milkshake for you.
You siting on the bench and listening to music. You are looking around as you see two little boys is playing rock, paper, scissors. You are smiling. You took out your book from your bag and read it.Your mom come and give you milkshake. You thank her and she smile. The time has arrived, both of you go to the plane.

 

~~~~~ AT SOUTH KOREA ~~~~~~

When you and your mom arrive at Korea, your family are waiting for both of you and holding a cardboard and its say 'WELCOME HOME!!!'
When you and your mom out if plane, both of you go find your family. Soo Hee who is holding the cardboard pointing at you and your mom.
You and your mom walk and comes closer to them. They are very happy. Some of your aunt are crying seeing you and your mom.
Soo Hee rum though you and hug you tightly and you couldn't even breathe. She let out tears on your shoulder. You rub her back and smile.
" I miss you." She sobing. She let you go and you wip her tears with your thumb. " I miss you too."

After put you and your mom from airport, you and your family go to Soo Hee's house. You and your mom will stay there for a while.
While your mom can fine money to buy a house for both of you.
It almost time for dinner, your mom and your aunt are cooking in the kitchen.
While you and Soo Hee are chatting. Both of you laugh, because Soo Hee tell her funny story.
When dinner is ready, You and Soo Hee helping to put the food on the dining table. Soo Hee use her mind control to put the food the table. You shook your head. " You are really lazy girl." You laugh. "YAH!!! I'm not lazy just testing my power." Soo Hee smile.

After eating, Soo Hee is watching tv. You help your aunt and your mom washing dish.

In the morning, you wake up first before Soo Hee. You jump off the bed and rush to the bathroom. After you take a shower you brushed your teeth. You go out of the bathroom and saw Soo Hee siting on the bed waiting for you to come out. You smile at Soo Hee and she smile you back. " Did you have extra school uniform? Because i don't have one." You look at Soo Hee. " Yes, I have and I already bought you school uniform." Soo Hee go to her closet. Open her closet and take out the uniform and give to you. " Thank Soo Hee, You are the best." You smile. " I hope it fit." Soo Hee said. You put in the school uniform and it fit you well. The skirt not to short, and the blouse not to tight. Soo Hee go to the bathroom to take a shower and you go downstairs to have a breakfast. Like last night, your mom help your aunt to preper breakfast. Your aunt give you pancake and milk. You start digging the food and you hear Soo Hee sit beside you. "YAH! Why you don't wait me for breakfast." She angry. You just give her smile and countinued eating.

After breakfast, Soo Hee father send you and Soo Hee to school. When you arrive, you and Soo Hee got out from the car and wave at her father.
Both of you entrance the school gate. When you get in the school your eyes were wide. " WAH!!! This school is so big." Soo Hee laugh and grab you wirst and start to walk and you follow her. There four girl run to Soo Hee. "SOO HEE!!!" They are so pretty. " YAH!! Where you going yesterday and leave us alone." She giggle. " Mianhae~" Her friend saw you and you smile at them. They give you big smile. " Who is she?" One of Soo Hee ask. "This is my cousin." Soo Hee said to her friends.

" Hello, I'm Kim Hyena. I'm water" the girl with baby face said.
" Hi, I'm Park Hoonri. I'm forest" the girl with biggest smile on her face.

" Hello, I'm Oh Soo Young. I'm earth" the girl who wear spectacles and have cute face.
"Hi, i'm Park Hyunri. I'm lavender" the girl give you soft smile.

"Hello, I'm Lee Sora. Nice to meet you.Soo Hee always tell me about you guys and she make me really want to meet you guys." You smile. "Aegyo~ she so cute." Hoonri smile. The school bell ring, everyone rush to go to their class. You and Soo Hee run to go your class. Thank for your lucky day, you and Soo Hee are in the same class. Both of you are little late for you class. Both of you arrive in front the class and saw a teacher already come into the class. Thank god that the teacher don't mind. You take a sit beside Soo Hee. When the teacher want to start the class, she saw you and come near you. " You must be the new student from London." You nod. "Well come in front and introduce yourself." You stand up and went to in front the class.
" Hello, I'm Lee Sora. Nice to meet you. I'm from London and please treat me well." You give the class smile and some of them smile back some of them make nasty look at you.
"Well Sora, you may take a sit." You nob and went to your sit. Soo Hee look at you and give you a smile. You smile back at her.

When the bell rang, you pack your thing and Soo Hee and her friends wait for you outside the class. When you out from the class Soo Hee and her friends start chatting with you and tell you funny joke. All of you went to the canteen. When all of you get the food, you guys sit at the table that Soo Hee and her friends always sit. You start to digging you food like Soo Hee and her friends. When you still eating you hear a shout. " OMG, THE EXO IS HERE!!" There twelve guys walk to the canteen and sit at the table beside you and your friends. '

" Are they the popular group in the school?" You ask. Soo Hee and her friends look at each other. "Yes, they are." Soo Hee said. "They the most popular at school and they the hero of the school." Hoonri said. "They have special power that everyone didn't have." Soo Young countinued.
" Oh, I see. But... " you say and your friends look at you to wait for you to finish you word. " But what?" Soo Hee ask. " But if they can fight me, they can be the hero of the school." You say and smirk. " Yes, you right Sora. If they can fight you." Soo Hee and you laugh. Hoonri, Hyunri, Soo Young, and Hyena watch both of you with weird look. " You want to know my cousin power." Soo Hee ask them. Them nob. Soo Hee come closer to her friends. " My cousin is the last night shadow." She wisper at them. " WHAT!!!!" They all shout. Everyone in the canteen look at them and they rolling their eyes.

" Are you serious!? " You show them silence sign and they cover their mouth with their hand. " But you have to keep the secret because I don't want everyone to know that I'm the last night shadow. Because if they do they will kill me, Soo Hee and my family." thay all nob. " pincki swear." you smile 
" pincki swear." they all said. " Okay, let continued eat because I'm sarving." You say while rub you stomach. They all laugh and start eat.

 

 

~~~~~ To Be Continued ~~~~~