Chapter 1

The Last Night Shadow

You are reading book in in the living room. While you are reading you phone rang. You pick your phone up and someone is calling you. It your cousin Soo Hee.You pick it up. "Hello." You said with lazy voice. "Sora-ssi, it being long time not to heard you voice since you move to Londan." Soo Hee is exciting to hear you voice. "Yeah, so why are you cslling me?" "YAH!! I'm calling you because i miss you" You and Soo Hee being so close went you'er little. You guys were separate when you were 7 years old. Soo Hee is same age as you. You guys were born in same month but different days.

"Anyway, I have a good news for you" You could tell that Soo Hee must have biggest smile on her face. "What is it?" You waiting for answer. " You no what, ypu and I will go into the same school went to back from London." Soo Hee were so exciting to see you. You froze when Soo Hee said 'back from London' you know that you will go back to south korea when you mom tell you that you will school there.

~~~~~~FLASHBACK~~~~~~

You woke up and check your phone if there a message or not. After you check your phone, you jump off from your bed you immediatly went to the bathroom. You threw a hoodie shirt and jean. You went downstairs and went to the kitchen. You saw your mom is busying cook breakfast for you. "Good morning, omma~~" as you walk through the bar and sat on the chair. Your mom smile "Good morning, my lovely daughter." Your mom put the pancake on the plate and give to you. It your favorite food for breakfast.

"Sora-ssi." Your mom call and watching you eating breakfast. "Hmmm." You answer. " I want to tell you something, I'm sure you will be exciting if you hear it." "What is it?" You smile and want to know what your mom want to tell you. She smile " Sora-ssi, we will go back to south korea." You give your mom biggest smile. " Chinca?" You really want to go there because there were your familt at. You really miss them very much. " Yes, and you will go to school with Soo Hee." You smile at your mom. " And we will leave tomorrow and make sure you pack your thing." "Hehehehe, arasso omma." You smile.

~~~~ END OF FLASHBACK ~~~~~

" Well, I know that I will go same school with you." You laugh. " You already know." Soo Hee shock. " Yeah, my mom told me this morning." " Okay, Ah Sora-ssi, I have to go now because I have work to do." You laugh " Okay, see you tomorrow at the airport." "Bye, Sora" "Bye." You hang off the call and put your phone beside you. You are leaning and sigh. * I wish that I have a good day at my new school an d make new friends. * You said to yourself.

 

~~~~ TO BE CONTINUED ~~~~~~