Chapter 4

You and Me

     So, Jessica left the house. Do you think she felt better leaving the house? NO! You are wrong! She have a hard time working to earn money so she can rent a home and continue her life. But after a few years, she manage to work as a assistant for a fashion designer even though she is just 20. One day, she decided to went back to the orphanage and pay a visit there. She remembered the time when she was 5, the kids dislike her and she felt so sad but nothing could be done.

" Hi, Jessica, I am glad to see you here." Mrs Lee said, the lady who is still working in the orphanage said.

" Hi, Mrs Lee. WOW, so much thing change here."

" Come, let's have some coffee and chat. "Both of them walked to the garden and she was served with a cup of hot coffee. Since it is winter, it is nice having something hot and enjoy the snow.

" You grow up to be a pretty girl? How's life? Finally you found your mum. Did they treat you nice? Don't blame them, they don't want that to happen too." Mrs Lee said.

" What do you mean? My mum? " Jessica felt that something was hidden from her.

" She didn't want to abandoned you, I hope you know that. It is all because the incident that happened years ago."

" You mean she is my mum? As in blood related?" She wasn't sure what Mrs lee is saying.

" She didn't tell you? When you were born. A nurse in hospital accidentally exchange you and another baby girl. And the baby girl's mum decided to abandon you here but she didn't know you are not her child. Well, your mum doesn't know that until the doctor told her after years . But she didn't dare to tell her son and the girl about this truth. She had take care of the girl for 10 years and she can't accept the truth. After 5 years, she kept dreaming of you and decided to search for you. "

Jessica was shocked to know the truth, " Do you know the baby girl's name?"

" If it is not mistaken the girl is soojung. "So all the while I should be Sehun's blood related sister........

That afternoon she went to soojung's grave. " You have stole my life for 17 years. All the years, I faced so much hardships and torture in the orphanage.

" What do you think you are talking about?" Suddenly, Sehun and their mum are there.

Jessica just look at both of them. I am seperated with my family for so many years.

" Why are you here? What do you think you are saying in front of my sister?" Sehun grab her collar. He really care for soojung, he doesn't hope anybody say something bad in front of her.

Jessica pushes Sehun's hand which is grabbing her collar. " I AM YOUR SISTER! SHE IS NOT!" She shouted, she had enough of it. Why is God playing this joke to her. 

" JUST BECAUSE MY MUM ADOPT YOU DOESN'T MEAN YOU ARE MY SISTER. SOOJUNG IS MY SISTER FOREVER AND DON'T YOU THINK YOU CAN REPLACE HER IN MY HEART!" Sehun too shouted.

Jessica turned to her mum and said, " If I didn't pay a visit to the orphanage. I will never know the truth! You knew that your daughter is not her but you didn't come and search for me! You hide it for 5 years and why are you searching for me out of sudden! WHY!!"

" Jessica, I am sorry...." Mrs Oh didn't know what to say except saying sorry.

" Sorry doesn't make my life different! I have been staying in the orphanage for 17 years!" Anger took over her and she walked away without looking back.

" Mum , tell me everything." Sehun said.

That night , Jessica was sitting in the swing of the park, nobody was there because it is winter now. Kids weren't allow to come out as their parents worry that they might catch a cold.

Once again, Sehun appear without her notice. " I heard what mum said."

They didn't talk for a while until Jessice said, " You know you once visited my orphanage? And you played with me? I know you can't remember because of the accident. You know how much I wanted to tell you it was me, the girl once you said you want to protect. I was very glad that I met you again when mum adopt me. But you are always so rude to me no matter how hard I tried. You know how hurt I am whenever you said soojung is your sister and I am not. I am not the reason she died. But after I knew the truth and once again you said soojung is your sister.  She had stole my life for 17 years."

" It is not her fault."

" Then is it my fault? I live without family members for 17 years and the one I love treat me so bad and ended up he is my brother. You know how hurt I am? No matter what the truth is she is still your lovely sister in your heart and I am just a random girl who live in your house. " Slowly, her tears fall from her eyes, she had been facing too much and it is over her limit.