Chapter 1

You and Me

Friends, why can't they be friend. Why can't they stop quarreling and be nice to each other. Their parents hope that one day they will stop fighting and treat each other nicely. But this hope will not come true if their sons are Park Chanyeol and Oh Sehun.

Let's talk about their common characteristics. Both of them are tall, Chanyeol's height is 185cm while Sehun's height is 181cm. They attended the same kindergarten, primary and secondary school and now university. Their parents are close friends since their parents were kids. But why can't their son be as close as their parents?

Well, when they were kids, Chanyeol once spoiled Sehun's toys and ended up making him cried for a whole day. Sehun once punch Chanyeol and ended Chanyeol was absent to school for 2 days.

But, their schoolmate always think that they were close friends. Because close friends do quarrel and fight.

Are you curious about their life? What will happen to these boys?

" Dear, wake up. Breakfast is ready." Sehun's mum tried to wake his son up but failed to do so. The boy sleeps so peacefully just like he didn't get to sleep for a whole decade. The sunlight shone through the window , lying on his bed like sweet honey. His long eye lashes match perfectly with his angelic face. Usually, Sehun will put on his poker face when he was around stranger, but he was act like himself when he is around his friends. The boy seems no intention to wake up so her mum said.

" I think for this whole week, you need to stay at Chanyeol's house." After his mum finished the sentence, Sehun wake up immediately with widen eyes.

" Why mum? "Sehun's mum smiled to her child.

" Finally wake up? My boy. This whole week me and your dad is going to live with your grandmother for a week. Plus, the Park's family is going to travel to London for a week.

Sehun just keep queit, he usually did not fight back with his mum. He stand up from his bed and ruffles his hair.

In the other hand,

" So take good care of Sehun and don't you dare to make him cry like you used to." Chanyeol's mum told her son.

" Yes mum." Once his mum walked out, his younger sister walk into his room.

" Brother, are we going to stay with Sehun?" His sister sit on his bed and asked.

" Why? You doesn't like it?.

" No, it's just that he doens't seems to like you but why?" His sister, Taeyeon does not know much about his brother and Sehun. This is because his sister live in London since she was born. She just came back to Korea one year ago.

" Ya, Sehun hates me, your brother." Sadness could seen in his eyes.

" Oppa, gwenchana( it's ok) You will be my perfect brother." She said and hug her brother.

Next day, " I still doesn't like you. It's because of mum I came to stay in your house with my sister." Sehun said while glaring at Chanyeol.

Well, Sehun has a sister too. Her sister is the school ice princess, Jessica. The one who always put on poker face like her brother did when she is around stranger. She can be very nice if she likes the person.

" Well, I don't care whether you want it or not. My responsibility is just take care of you like what my mum said." Chanyeol said.

" I am not a kid anymore, I can take care of myself."

" You sure?" Chanyeol asked.

In Chanyeol's hosue...

" Your room will be there and your sister room will be just next to yours." Once Chanyeol finished his sentence Sehun walked to the room.

" Oppa!!!!!!" Suddenly, Taeyeon shouted.

Chanyeol ran up to his sister's room and Taeyeon immediately ran towards Chanyeol and jump on him. " Kill the cockroach!"

Chanyeol sighed: " Taeyeon, it is just a cockroach. You never seen a cockroach is it? London got no cockroach? " Jessica and Sehun who stand outside of Taeyeon's room laugh when they heard what Chanyeol said. Taeyeon pinched his brother and turn around to look at them laughing: " Why are you guys laughing? It's not funny." Sehun imediately stop laughing because Taeyeon seeems like she will pinch him if he doesn't stop laughing. But Jessice keep laughing: " Well, what a cute sister you have." She told Chanyeol.

" Cute? well maybe only sometimes. Can you get down from me? How could I kill the cockroach when you are on me?" Taeyeon let go of Chanyeol and stand on the floor now.

" Well, kill it and come and call me. I will be at Jessica's room." Jessica and Taeyeon start to chat in their room. They seems to be close with each other in such a short time.

" Well, Tae. Your room is now safe without cockroach." Chanyeol knocked on Jessica's room.

" Thanks brother. " Taeyeon flashes her smile to his brother and give a peck on Chanyeol's face.

Jessica saw how close they were and sigh.  I hope I am that close with my brother too....

...................................................................................................................

Why sadness was seen on Chanyeol's face when he said Sehun hates him? Why did Jessica hope that he can be close with his brother, Sehun?

WELL.... readers!!! Pls do comments!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks!!!