Fallen For My Frenemy (#3)

( — layout, writing and graphic contest)

 

❝Fallen For My Frenemy

 

 

"Yah! come back here!" I shouted. Psh, this guy really doesn't know how to get revenge at me. Hi! I am Lee Minki, you could call me Minki. Right now, I am chasing Lee Hongki cause he tried to splash me with water.

 

"Why aren't you chasing me anymore?!" Hongki asked. "Well, I am really tired." I tried fake acting since I am really good in it. This boy is really irritating. "I am not gonna fall for that anymore." he said with his tounge stuck out. "Yah! I will get you one day!"

 

4 years later

 

I walked down the hall checking if there are any sign of him. "Pfft, and he thinks he could get me." I smiled in victory and turned around. I felt cold water and something soft in my face. I heard one familiar voice from my back. "Came back for more Minki?" Hongki said walking with s. For all your information, Hongki joined in a group called F.T Island 3 months ago. While I am still the normal girl working in SM Entertaintent as a producer. "Hyung! Is this the girl you're talking about?" one of them asked. "Yup, the one who is very mean and rude." he answered simply. "Excuse me, but who are you?" I asked five of them.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo, F.T Island-imnida!" five of them said. "I meant who are the five of you pabo!" I shouted. "We're getting to that." the other one said. That's why I'm irritated by those kind of people. "Annyeonghaseyo! I am Jonghun, the leader of F.T Island." Finally! someone gets me!."Let the girl introduce herself first, would you?" Hongki said. "A-nnyeong-ha-haseyo, Lee Mi-min-ki-imnida" I said stuterring.

 

Did I just stutter? In front of my rival?! I, Lee Minki never stutter! I don't stutter! And I never will!

 

"Moving on!" Hongki said awkwardly. "Annyeonghaseyo! I am Jaejin, the bass guitarist." he said smiling. He looks familiar, was he the one in the movie Boys Over Flowers?!. Nah, maybe he just looks like Kim Bum.

 

"Annyeonghaseyo! I am Seunghyun, the main rapper of F.T Island." The last time I saw someone that tall was when I was in SM working with Changmin oppa. "Annyeonghaseyo! I am Minhwan, the maknae of F.T Island." Well, I guess that's all.

 

"I'm thinking you know hyung already." Seunghyun said smiling weirdly. "Yup, I really know him." I could finally prank him this way.

 

"Since it's afternoon, I guess your alone, why don't you come at our place?!" Jaejin said excitedly. Well, I just want to prank them..or Hongki only. But, said my mom I shouldn't go with stangers!. Well, they're not strangers anymore since I already know their names. "Sure, I just have to call my mom and tell her since she might worry." I said with a smile.

 

But before I could speak, Hongki grabbed the phone. "Excuse me, I am Lee Hongki, a friend of Minki..." Pfft, more like frenemy. "..Yup, thank you!" he said. Why don't he just call my mom in his phone! My mom's number is there anyways.

 

"Well! What did she say?" all of us shouted."She said Minki could come as long as she has fun and doesn't get hurt." he said with his smile. Aww, he looks adora-, wait, what on earth am I saying?! He is not cute or anything! He's a monster!

 

"Well, come on noona, we have to get in the car now!" Minhwan said pulling me. Didn't my mom give a time limit? Like how she always does?. "Yah! Hongki-ah!" I shouted. "Did my mom give a time limit? Like, I have to be home by 8:00pm?" I asked, there's gotta be a time limit, please~ I don't want to be stuck here with 5 boys dragging me around!

 

"Nope, she just said you should have fun." he said, I promise you, I think she gave a time limit. "No, my mom is not like that, she always gives a time limit!" I said trying to let go of Minhwan's grip. "Fine, she said you should be back by 9:00pm." he said looking for their car.

 

Phew, at least there's a time limit! I hope everything in the house is okay. I think Jihyun may give Jaemin a headache, well at least I'm not with that small brat.

 

30 minutes later

 

So, after the whole 30 minutes, we finally reached their dorm. FYI, I was thinking of a way to prank them that whole time. I finally found out how! Good thing I work in SM.

 

"Minki-ah, sorry if our dorm is a little messy." Jonghun said while we were riding the elevator. "Do you guys live there now? Can you visit your family?" I asked, there was something that made me feel sorry for them. "Yes, we are idols..so we can't still visit our family because we heve busy schedules." Hongki said with a smile. "Um..I will just call my mom, Minhwan wants me to overnight here tomorrow night, so I have to tell her." I said while walking in the terrace. "Minho-ah, can you call Oh My School?" I said smirking, this will be the best prank ever!. Well, FYI Minho also knows about this prank.

 

"Hello? Eomma! I will be sleeping in their dorm tomorrow night cause Minhwan wants me too, and I will finally get to prank Hongki!" I said whispering, smiling, and laughing at the same time. Lee Hongki, get ready to be embarassed to all PRIMADONNA's. I heard shouting from inside, what are they doing now!. "You want that monster to kill us! She pranks people!" Hongki scolded Minhwan.

 

"Minki-noona is not a monster!" Minhwan said shouting back. Well, I will prank all of you. "Hyung~!" Minhwan said calling Jonghun."Hongki-ah, don't get mad at our maknae. Besides, it's only one day." Jonghun said sounding like a dad..or mom. "Since when did you become my wife?" Hongki said looking disgusted.

 

"So, what up with all the drama?" I asked like I didn't hear anything. "Hongki hyung is freaking out because your gonna sleep here tomorrow night." Seunghyun said rolling his eyes.

 

 

Hongki'sP.O.V

 

"Um..I will just call my mom, Minhwan wants me to overnight here tomorrow night, so I have to tell her."  Minki said. I pretended to panic and run to Minhwan's room. "Um..Minhwan, you know I like Minki right?" I asked him awkwardy. "Yes, its obvious here but when you go prank her, its not." he said organizing his things and bed. "Well, can you help me act that I'm freaking out about her being here tomorrow night?" I'm so excited! She's gonna stay here!. "Sure, let's go!" he said dragging me out of his room.

 

"You want that monster to kill us! She pranks people!" I pretended to scold Minhwan.

 

"Minki-noona is not a monster!" Minhwan said shouting back. Wow, Minhwan is really good in acting. "Hyung~!" Minhwan said calling Jonghun."Hongki-ah, don't get mad at our maknae. Besides, it's only one day." Jonghun said sounding like a dad..or mom, I'm so happy about this plan.

 

"Since when did you become my wife?" I said pretending to look disgusted.

 

"So, what up with all the drama?" Minki asked, this plan is really working so good. "Hongki hyung is freaking out because your gonna sleep here tomorrow night." Seunghyun said rolling his eyes. I have the best members ever!

 

 

The next day...

 

 

Minki'sP.O.V

 

"Minho! Are you ready?" I asked him. "Yup, we are on our way there." he answered. Best plan ever!

 

F.T Island will be embarassed their whole life!. I was checking of the members was still sleeping, cause if their not, I AM DEAD MEAT. Good thing I bought them many food. I was still checking on them, suddenly I heared my cellphone ring. "Yeoboseyeo? Minho-oppa! The code is ****, get ready to act." I said smirking."Minki-ah, Eunhyuk hyung is here to help us with the prank." I heard Eunhyuk was good in pranking, so I think its good.

 

The staff suddenly opened the door. There was 1 microphone inside the dorm, 2 boys, 3 girls and me. "Annyeonghaseyo! I am Lee Minki, I was the one who planned this prank." I bowed to the camera.

 

"Hongki is there in that room." I said pointing to a near by door. "Hwaiting! Go Soyul unnie!" I said. I started laughing silently like there's no tomorrow. This is the best day ever!

 

(A/N: Please watch this and this to see what will happen.)

 

 

 

Hongki'sP.O.V
 

 

I was just sleeping then someone barged in. "Oppa~ wake up now." Who on earth can get in the door except our members and faculty staf here?!. "Annyeong~, it's been a long time." Ah! I don't even know her!. "Who are you?" I asked, maybe this is one of Minki's prank.

 

"Oppa~ Who is she!" great another girl get's in. "Wait, don't go near me!" I said. FYI, I wasn't wearing any pants! And there are camera's everywhere.

 

I quickly ran into the bathroom with these 2 girls following me. Nice try Minki, but you will never prank me.

 

"Um, what are you two girls doing here?"great! Another girl comes joining in..just great!.

 

"Hongki-ah, what's up." I heard a low voice. Minho! I tried squeezing in so I could just get out of here. I grabbed Minho, but he suddenly pretended to throw me in the floor. I heard Minki's laugh and footsteps. "Hahahaha! We-we- pranked yo-yo-you." she started laughing like there is no tomorrow.

 

This is the time! I should just say it.

 

"Minki-ah, I like you." I said to her. "What do you mean you like me? Are you trying to get revenge?" she asked.

 

"No, I really like you, I started to like you since I met you." I said, her smile disapperead."Minki-ah, Hongki here really likes you." Minho said.

 

"Are you sure?" Minki asked me. "Yes, I really like you." I said slowly standing up. "The question is, do you like me back?" I asked her.

 

"Yes, I really like you too." she said. "Are you sure this is not another prank or joke?" I asked, please say yes.

 

"Yes, I am one hundred percent sure that I like you." well, this is the happiest day of my life. I lowered myself to her height and kissed her.

 

Well, that was fast, I finally got to kiss her.

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Hi! I am deeroyal. Sorry if I have grammar errors, it was my first time writing and I really didn't know how to make a kissing scene, I hope you like it ^^ Please vote for me..I really hope you don;t mind my grammar errors. I hope you like it ^^. I also didn't know much about F.T Island, I just started to like them now ^^ so I'm really sorry if their character here didn't match ^^.