Bye Bye Daddy

Daddy! Daddy! Request Closed

"Baba! No you can't leave!" Little LiHua cried at her dad. EXO was at the airport going to China after stopping in Korea for the tour. Kris hadn't been home in a while and it was LiHua's first time in week seeing him

"LiHua stop crying. Baba will be home in two weeks!" Kris tried to console his little girl, but it only made her cry even more. LiHua grabbed Kris' shirt tightly thinking that if she held long enough he would stay with her.  Kris felt bad that he had to leave all the time and couldn't spend much time with his family, but life as an idol was always on the go.

"Sweetheart, Daddy's going to be late for his flight. You don't want Baba to get in trouble, do you?" You reasoned with her, while wiping her tears away. LiHua slowly pulled away from Kris and wiped the remaining tears on her face. Kris gave her a little smile and kissed her on forehead.

"Be a good girl for Mama okay?" Lihua nodded her head cutely. She gave him her famous pout, making Kris really not want to leave his family. Lihua really wanted her dad to stay. She wished that he didn't have to leave anymore.

"Plus you have Mr. Tiger to keep you company when Baba is away remember?" Kris wiggled the stuffed animal. Lihua nodded her head still looking at the floor. Kris grabbed her and gave her a tight hug. "I love you sweetheart. I'll be home in two weeks and we can play together any time you want." Kris gave you and LiHua a kiss and waved goodbye,"Bye Honey!"

Kris gave them one last look and started heading toward security.

"Come on baby let's go. How about we go get some icecream before we go home?" You gently swung her arms trying to cheer her up.

"Sure Mama." LiHua mumbled. You smile at her, then picked her up, and gave her a smooch on the cheek. Suddenly LiHua started to struggle out of your arms. "Mama Mama put me down. I have to give something to Baba!"

"Sweetheart Baba is already on his way to the plane. You can give it to him when he comes home." But Lihua still kept wiggling, trying to get out of your arms.

"Mama please! Baba can't leave without it!" You placed her down. The moment she stepped on the ground, Lihua sprinted back to security to Kris.

"BABA! BABA! WAIT! BABA!" "LIHUA! STOP!"

Lihua? Kris turned around and Lihua came hugging his legs. Kris crouched down and cupped her face.

"Lihua? Baba has to go. Go back to Mama."

"Baba! I have to give Mr.Tiger to you. Mr. Tiger will make sure you're safe and make sure you'll a good trip!" Lihua smiled at him giving Kris the stuffed tiger. Kris melted at his daughter's thoughtfulness. He gave her a great big hug,"Thank you princess. I love you so much" Kris gave a kiss. Seeing this little moment, you smiled at your husband and daughter.

"Come on honey. Daddy has a flight to catch." You reached out your hand and LiHua grabbed it.

"I love you Daddy!" LiHua waved and Kris waved back. Kris with the tiger finally entered security, looked back and gave another wave and kiss to you two.

"How about some ice cream now!?"

"Yes! Mama!"


Please leave comment below! :) Sorry for not updating in a while, but since it's summer now I'll try my best to update a much as possible!