3

Endless Love

Narrator’s POV:

 

“Se Hun-ah, I have to say something honestly with you.” Jessica said.

Jessica and Se Hun are at Se Hun’s house. It’s about night time.

“I am expecting this, Noona. You like Su Ho Hyung for real.” Se Hun said with hurt expression in his eyes.

“Yes, you are right. Since you say this, you must notice Su Ho is not gay and he doesn’t like you. I wanna break my promise. I will only get Su Ho, I don’t want anything from you. I’m here to say this, Se Hun. I’m sorry.” Jessica said and went out of Se Hun’s house.

Se Hun left alone in his room, his head lower to the floor.

“As long as you are happy, Su Ho Hyung.” Se Hun thought.

 

-

“Oppa. Where are you?” Jessica said by the phone.

“Jessica? Are you drunk?” Su Ho said.

“Haha” Jessica laughs. She is now at the bar. She knows that what she told to Se Hun isn’t true.

“Hey! Where are you? I’ll come.” Su Ho said as he wears his upper coat.

“Me? At Two Moons.” Jessica said as she dropped a tear. She roughly rubs it and drank a glass of alcohol.

“Ok! Just stay where you are. I’m coming.” Suho said and ended up the call to rush to Jessica.

 

Jessica is now drinking alone. She is blond girl, having y body, and seemed weak, also drunk. So the bad guys will be on their nerve to approach her.

She’s drinking as she just lied to her little dongseng.

Of course she noticed, Suho is really cared about Sehun and maybe Suho liked him as the way he did. But she is selfish enough to lie to Se Hun and get ready to have Suho.

“Hey blond hot girl! Why are you alone?”

There is an strong alcohol smell from that man. Jessica frowned her eye-brows.

“None of your business.”

She turned her back to him.

“C’mon. You’re hot and y. I’m alone and bored. You will have fun, I promised!”

That man took Jessica’s hand and his other hand touches her .

“You son of a !!!” Jessica cursed him and slapped him with her free hands.

 

That man got mad and he tried to hit Jessica.

 

Then Suho arrived. He stopped that man and punched at his face.

 

“What the hell are you?”

That man who tried to hit Jessica said angrily to Suho.

“That’s my friend. You can’t hit a girl.” Su Ho said.

 

“You idiot!!! Hey kids!!! Teach him lessons. He should know what will happen if he got into other’s business!”

As soon as that man called out his other five gangs, Jessica took Suho’s hand.

“Run!!!”

Jessica is leading the way to get out of that club.

 

“Jessica! Why are you running?”

Suho don’t know what to do but he ran as Jessica is taking him.

Jessica laughs as she runs.

“So, you know how to fight?”

“Umm… No!”

“It’s five against one. Not so smart to face that kind of fight!”

“Yeah ~ you are right!”

Suho and Jessica laughed together and they stopped as they get far from that club.

“Ohhh!!! It’s so good to laugh with you.” Jessica wonders around the road.

“Suho, do you know? I did something terrible today. I did that to someone who understand me most and who I loved as my little brother.”

Jessica stopped laughing, and her eyes get teary.

 

“Jessica, it’s dangerous. There are still cars driving at fast speed and it’s dark!”

Jessica didn’t bother looking Suho back. She is immersed in thoughts about how she lied to Se Hun and she is very regretting about that.

Then, at the right side of Jessica is flashing a very bright light.

 

“NO!!!!”

The sound of the car crashing with a man who saved stupid girl’s life is very loud in the silent surrounding.

 

“Suho Oppa! Suho Oppa! NO! It’s me who should be in your place! Not! Open your eyes!!!”

Jessica is now a crying mess!

She look around and shouting for help. Then she notice there is a person in the car.

“Hey!!! Open the door! Hey!!! Wake up!!! Hey!!!”

Jessica is crying hard and shouting and hitting the glass of the car.

But the person inside is unconscious as well.

 

After Jessica is wondering around from Suho on the ground and the car like a crazy, crying mess, she remembered to call the hospital for help.

The next thing is as expected.

 

No matter how she’s not with her normal mind, she gets to call Se Hun to Suho’s side.

 

Su Ho is lying on the bed, his body is connected to the plugs of medicine bags. He lost much blood. His face is pale.

Se Hun arrived panting hard.

When he gets to see Suho’s poor sight, he can’t help but the tears are formed in his eyes.

 

“I’m… listen, Se Hun! I’m really sorry.”

Jessica begged for what she had done.

“Can I … be alone with him?”

Se Hun didn’t look back to Jessica and keep staring at Suho, going to his side and holding his hand and with his calm voice he told Jessica to leave him.

 

When Jessica left, Se Hun bites his bottom lips. The tears are flowing down his cheek unstoppably!

“Hyung! You are still out there, right?”

Se Hun touches Su Ho’s face.

“I have heard some stuff. You know, when you are unconscious with severe wound, it means your spirit or soul is wondering around and can’t get back to your body.”

Se Hun breaths out a laugh.

“I know, it’s kind of … impossible.”

“But… please. Come back to me.”

Se Hun cried out his eyes as he rest his head on Suho’s hand.

 

“I’ll make it short!!! You can bring his life if you make a little deal with me.”

Se Hun jumps out of scared and look at him with confused eyes.

“Who are you?”

“I’m Lu Han.”

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Keke :P

I know this is a bit comfusing ~

Well >>>>> It was... an eternal love 

Please read this story... I am linking two stories. Well I am gonna giving you guys a present ^_^

 

(FUTURE)

"I am a vampire. I can give my blood to this person and he will cure but you will have to promise me to make a deal with me." Lu Han said and show his vampire teeth to Se Hun and the change of the color of his eyes so that Se Hun would believe him.

"The one that crashed Su Ho is not just a stranger. His name is Kris." Lu Han eye's color is back to normal like human again. But the anger that grew at his eyes is bigger when he talked about Kris. 

Se Hun couldn't understand why he can notice every smallest actions of Lu Han and he isn't supposed to see them all.

__________________________________________

Well ~ 

It's gonna be some Drama :)