1

Endless Love

Suho’s POV:

“Hyung ~ I am going to order some tea. You’ll stay here, right?” Se Hun said.

“Ok!” I replied.

I’ve gotten myself in a trouble. A big heart-trouble.

It was my fault that I agreed Yoona’s request.

 

Flashback***

Suho’s POV:

“Well, Yoona! You better stop nagging me. I can’t take this anymore.” I said. I closed my book that I was reading since I can’t concentrate on it anymore.

She has been talking non-stop about an hour. How she met her guy and about that guy.

 

“Suho! You must meet this guy for me.” Yoona said.

“Why? You are now friend with him and it’s good. You don’t need me.” I said while placing my book on my bookshelf.

She’s my closed friend for 2 years.

She can freely go into my bedroom and so does I.

“Cox he is younger than me.” Yoona said.

“What? Difference?” I asked.

“3 years.” She answered and made herself fall into the couch.

“Oh God! Yoona! He is a kid then. I thought you will never fall in love with a Dongseng.” I said.

3 years difference means he is 19 years old.

 

“Not a kid, Suho! He’s going to graduate soon.” She insisted.

“What’s his name again?” I asked.

“Oh Se-hun.” Yoona said and that’s the name I am not going to forget for the rest of my life.

Flashback end***

 

“Hyung! Hyung! What are you thinking about?” Se Hun asked. He is so cute when he asked me something while putting his smile on.

“Eh? Oh! About my friend. You know Yoona, right?” I asked.

I don’t want to talk him about the girl that had crushed on him. But he wouldn’t like me like the way I do too.

“I know.” Se Hun said. A smile got disappeared.

“I think she likes you.” I continued.

“What makes you think like that?” Se Hun asked. He is finding something in my eyes.

“Oh! She’s my friend too. So, what do you think about her?” I asked again.

“Well. She is beautiful.” Se Hun said.

“That’s all?” I said.

“Hyung! What do you want me to say?” Se Hun said. He seemed… got mad?

 

Se Hun’s POV:

I am really pissed off. I know he cared a lot for me. He is a good brother. But I want more than that.

I thought he likes me. But he is now doing a cupid work.

“Woah!! Got mad? Please don’t. I am just saying what about making Yoona your girl.” Su Ho said.

“No. I already had someone in my heart.” I said.

Ask me, Hyung. Ask me who is that? Jealous for me.

But his respond is different from my thought.

“Oh! Emm! Is that so? Then let’s meet three of us some other time. Hyung will take a look for you.” Su Ho said.

Ok! Suho Hyung. I must do that for me, for us. I don’t believe you can stay calm after you knew I really got a girl.

 

-

“Noona! Sica Noona! Get up and talk to me. Or I will come into your room.” I shouted and hit her door.

I am now at Jessica’s house, wanting her to help me with something.

 

“Yah!!!!!!!!!!! Do you really want to die??????” Jessica finally opens the door and faced me.

“Noona. You are very pretty in your bed-hair.” I said.

“Get out!” Jessica said and slammed the door shut.

“I will wait you watching TV, Noona.” I shouted to ensure that she hears me.

It’s already NOON. She is still asleep. That’s my sister, not a biological-one, Jessica Jung.

 

“Now tell me, problem-boy. What do you want from me?” Jessica comes out. That’s what should be.

A blond girl, with small face, sharp-looked, pretty eyes, has dolphin voice when she shouted.

Then I talked from the start. How I met Suho Hyung. And about him.

 

“STOP!!!” Jessica shouted.

“Noona, wae?” I whined.

“Just come to the point. You talked non-stop about an hour. I know this guy name is Suho. He is handsome. He is rich. You like him. You thought he likes you too. But he is doing cupid between you and another girl. Tell me, why do I need to do all this?” Jessica said.

“Oh! You did a summary and it quite short.” I said shyly.

“Well. That should be like this from the start.” Jessica said with her arm crossed.

“I want you to disguise as my girlfriend.” I said as soft as I can.

“MWO????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” She shouted with her dolphin voice too.

“Why did you become a singer? You have such a high pitch.” I said while making my ears comfortable.

“I do not agree!” Jessica said.

“Why? Noona, please. If he is jealous for me, the game is end.” I pleaded.

“No! Se Hun! I am not saying anything on YOU liking a guy! But I will not support you.” Jessica said.

“Noona, please. Just once. Perfume. Salvatore brothers. Sound great? If you help me,…”

“Deal! And one-day shopping. Perfume+one-day free shopping for me. Then I will help you.” Jessica said.

“My poor cash. Ok Noona. Remember your promise.” I said.

Suho Hyung ~ You better fall for me fast or the price may get higher.

___________________________________________________________________________________

[A/N] My 2nd Story ~ And please tell me if I was bad. :)

               Thank you for subscribing ... and comments?