2

Endless Love

Narrator’s POV:

 

“Suho Hyung ~ Let’ meet up. Come to the Two Moons Club in 30 minutes. You didn’t forget that what I mentioned other day, right?” Se Hun talked to Suho over phone.

“On another day? Did you get a girl?” Su Ho asked. There is obviously sadness and disbelief in his voice. But Se Hun didn’t notice.

“Haha. Bingo!” Se Hun laughs at Suho but Suho thinks it’s because he is very happy.

“Ok. I’ll come. Bye.” Suho ends the call and changed his clothes to see Se Hun.

 

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Fast forward<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

“Hyung! Over there!” Se Hun waved his hands to Suho.

“Oohhh!!!! Sehun-ah, it’s Noona right. She is pretty.” Su Ho pretends to joke Se Hun but actually he’s hurt inside.

Sehun-ah, as long as you are happy with her, it’s ok. Suho thought.

“Thank you. I am Jessica. Sehun’s  girlfriend.” Jessica said and smiled at Suho.

I am not shy when I met other people. What’s wrong with me? May be because that Suho is too handsome? Jessica thought and started to feel hot. So she drinks the juiced mixed with alcohol in front of her, which make her a bit brave.

“Hi! I am Suho.” Su Ho greeted with his famous killer smile and take out a hand to shake with Jessica’s.

This is the moment when Jessica brings her hand to grab the juice so, they missed the timing.

“Oh! I’m sorry.” Jessica hurriedly put down the glass, and tried to shake hand with Suho. But the juice is all over Se Hun’s unfortunate pants.

 

“Oh God! Noona!” Se Hun sighed.

What’s wrong with Jessica Noona. She is actually calm when it’s comes to MEN and stuffs like acting. She is now acting like some girls. It’s not Jessica Noona style. Se hun thought.

“Se Hun-ah, are you alright? Let’s go to the toilet to wash them.” Su Ho said and got some tissue to clean Sehun’s pants.

But his hands touched Sehun’s tights and Se Hun felt kind of heart-beat increasing or somewhat heat.

“Ehh!! Hyung! It’s ok. I’ll go myself and I can do THAT myself.” Se Hun faced turned red and ran to the toilet.

“Gudae~” Suho smiled at Sehun’s cuteness.

 

Jessica! You are so stupid!!! Jessica blamed herself for not being cooled.

They really don’t have words between them, so when they met their eyes, Jessica gives Suho a soft smile.

For Suho, he wants to be friendlier to Sehun’s girlfriend so he grins instead of smiling.

 

Oh! God! Jessica was looking at Suho’s smile dazzlingly.

You are the one that I’m finding for my heart. Jessica thought.

 

Se Hun came out after drying him up.

They just chatted and drank a bit and went back.

Suho, with his broken heart.

Jessica, with her freshly in-love-heart.

Sehun, with his hopeful heart.

___________

 

Se Hun’s POV:

 

It has been a month that I, Jessica Noona and Suho Hyung hanging out.

And I think, I am making mistake, getting help from Jessica. Jessica Noona used to tell me that rich gentleman is her type.

Now, it’s happening.

Jessica Noona is rubbing Suho’s lips with her thumb.

And Suho Hyung is shyly smiling.

The more I saw them, getting closer, the more I feel, I was being pushed.

Suho Hyung didn’t show his jealousy. May be I was wrong. May be Su Ho Hyung is not gay, like me.

For Jessica Noona, it was very obvious. Last week, she comes up with new hair style, straight blond hair.

And when I complimented her that he is gorgeous in that hair, she shyly answered that “Suho said his ideal type is long straight hair style-girl”

 

“Sehun-ah! What are you thinking deeply? I am calling you for several times!” Su Ho poked my forehead teasingly.

Now Suho Hyung is in front of me, smiling like an angel.

It’s time! Se Hun, tell him that you liked him. No, you loved him.

But what I say actually is,

“Suho Hyung, I want to go home and rest.”

Damn it! Se Hun!!! Go home??? You want to confess him! Not to go to home and REST!!!

 

I shook my head in disappointment of the stupid of myself. But that made Suho, believing that I am really tired.

“Oh! Sehun-ah? Are you ok?” Suho held my face in worried.

His caring and soft gaze is very precious to me at that moment.

“Then let’s go home.” Jessica grabbed my hand from Suho.

Noona, you just had to destroy my moment like this?

I was angry but what can I do? All I can do is faking a smile, saying I am ing ok!

“Ok! Let’s go home. Se Hun-ah, make sure you stayed warm at home, ok? Also drink medicine with hot coffee. Don’t be lazy. I will call you tonight.” Suho said.

I can feel his sincerity in his words. He cares for me.

Hyung ~ it will be very great, if you are saying that as my boyfriend.

“Oh! Suho Oppa. Se Hun is not a kid. He can take care of himself.” Jessica said in annoy.

Su Ho Hyung didn’t say in respond but makes an awkward laugh.

And that night… he didn’t call me till 10 pm.

So I called him, but… his phone is busy.

May be…

May be he is…

May be he is talking with…

With… someone I knew.

That night I turn off my phone and get drunk to sleep. But four beer cans are drunken by me and I am still awake.

Then… somehow… I was asleep.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Finally, I got to update. :)

COMMENTS > FASTER UPDATE :)