Chase her you idiot!!

I Don't Believe In Love?

 

Sica’s POV

I felt my phone vibrating, so I picked it up. Sunny?? Why is she calling?? Shouldn’t she be with Taeyeon right now??

“Sunny-ah??!! What the matter??” I asked in a soft tone since we’re just meters away from the Park siblings.

“Unnie… Taeyeon unnie just left…” she said.

“WHAT??!!!” I shouted at the top of my lungs. And I think that attracted the attention of the Park siblings. I eyed at them then smiled. They saw us.

“What the hell Sica!! You blew out cover!” Donghae hissed at me. I glared at him.

“I love you Sica-ah..” he said hugging me. Now that’s better.

“Oh… Hae.. Sica-ah.. What are you guys doing here?” Leeteuk asked as he wiped the tears flowing out from his cheeks. It was weird seeing him crying.

“Arasso sunny-ahh.. I’ll tell Leeteuk.” I said put the phone down. I cleared my throat.

“Oppa…” I started slowly. “taeyeon-ah just left going back to Seoul… Please stop her… I heard the company has a problem… and Sunny don’t even know what is it…” When he heard that he dashed to where the airport is.

“Oppa!! Good luck and win Taeyeon’s heart!!” I shouted with a smile. He looked back and smiled.

“So… You’re my brother’s friend?” a woman said. I remembered her name was Inyoung.

“Ne..” Donghae said. She introduced herself to us and vice versa.

“So you think my brother finally found his other half?” She asked. Me and Donghae looked at each other.

“Definitely!!” we both answered in unison.

Leeteuk’s POV

 “I won’t let you go Kim Taeyeon!” I shouted and everyone on the street just looked at me.  I don’t care. I need to find a taxi fast!! I shifted my eyes to my right and left and finally found a cab.

“Ahjushii!! To the Airport please.!!” I said and got in the cab. He just nodded and drove fast. I closed my eyes just to get a small amount of rest.

“young man… Could you be stopping someone in the airpost?” the ahjushii asked. I opened my eyes and found something very familiar.

“Ne ahjushii… It’s the girl that will soon be my mine.” I smiled sheepishly.

“Aww… Young love isn’t it… Your just the same with the lady that rode my taxi last night.” The ahjushii said. Lady??

“Could you describe her for me ahjushii?” I asked and looked closely and the necklace that was placed in between our sits.

“She’s a very beautiful girl, very fragile if you ask me. Quite short for her age, and has a dorky appearance. She didn’t have anything to pay me, but I insisted it to be free. But she left that necklace.” The ahjushii said. I looked at the necklace. Wait a minute… This is taeyeon’s necklace!

“Ahjushii… This is.. Taeyeon’s necklace!!” I said amazed.

“So taeyeon is her name aye??” He said. “Is she the one you’re talking about?” I nodded.

“take that necklace with you and give back to her. I don’t need it..” he said. I smiled. “Well then should I speed things up? For you to get there just in time??”

“Ne ahjusshi!!”

~at the airport~

Taeyeon’s POV

‘To all passenger leaving for Seoul. Please proceed to gate 5’

I sighed. I went to where gate 5 is gave my passport to the checker dude.

“Thank you ma’am.. you may go in to the airplane now.” He said and bowed down as to show respect. I bowed down too and headed to the airplane. I settled my stuffs and sit right beside the window.

~Taxi~

Leeteuk’s POV

“Kamsahamnida ahjushii!!” I said.

“Go win her heart!!” he said as he pumped his fist on the air. I nodded and went in the airport. I looked at the board where they post flights.

“time to look for Seoul…” I whispered to myself and scanned it. There it is. Seoul… 11:30 Am…. Status: Departed…

“I-I’m too late..”  I stuttered as tears again were trying to fall. Keep your cool Leeteuk!!

“Hyung!!!/Oppa!!” I heard shouts. I looked at my back and found Sunny, Sica, Hae and Sungmin.

“Did you stop her??” Sungmin asked panting. I looked at him with sad eyes.

“I’m sorry hyung..” Hae said patting my shoulder.

“Well I guess.. we really aren’t meant to be..” I said smiling a bit.

“Oppa… what are you smiling for?” Sica said.

“Time to go back to my playboy attitude!!” I said grinning.

“oppa!! Stop saying that!!” Sunny said hitting me.

“Sunny-ahh… As people say ‘there is still a lot of Donghae in the sea.’” I said trying her to stop hitting me. Donghae looked at me with horrified eyes.

“Hyung!! Stop saying that.. Just because I look like a fish doesn’t mean I have duplication.” He said crossing his arms. I laughed.

“Hyung.. We packed your stuff just in case you want to follow her” Sungmin said. I smiled.

“So that means.. You approve of us??” I asked them grabbing my bags from them.

“Are you crazy!??? Course we are!! I mean the way she looks at you says it all.. Though I doubt she will admit it…” Sica said.

“Yeah!! Your one lucky playboy.. I can’t believe my sister is again inlove for the second time around!!” Sunny said sounding a bit amaze. I was about to ask who was her first boyfriend but Sungmin cut me off.

“Don’t even ask.. Whoever is her first.”

“Just go chase her!!” Hae said. I nodded.

“Well then I have to buy ticket..”