“What I want is…”

I Don't Believe In Love?

 

Taeyeon’s POV

“Please fasten your seatbelts and prepare for landing.” The chipper of the plane said. I shifted my light leather seat to face the window. ‘Leeteuk…’ Wait a minute!! Did I just think of him?? I hit my head lightly with my hand. Just then a flight attendant came to me and said the plane landed. She looked at me in a weird way. I just smiled and bowed down. I got off the plane. I seriously need some rest.

“Ahjushii??” I said calling through my phone checking if our driver is outside of the airport.

“Miss Kim, we’re here to pick you up.” He said. I didn’t utter a single word and just ended the call, headed outside. I saw my car. He then carried my bags, put it on the trunk and went back to the driver sit.

“Ahjushii.. to the company please.” I said. He nodded and drove fast. While me, I took a little nap this will help reduce all this stress. After a few hours I was already infront of the building. I instructed the ahjushii to bring my bags home and get my other laptop in the house. As I entered the lounge, I saw a familiar figure. The person I don’t want to see for the rest of my life.

“Xiah Junsu??” I said while gritting my teeth.

Meanwhile at JEJU island.

~HaeSica, SunSUn, and Leeteuk~

No one’s POV

“So oppa… Do you think unnie likes you?” Sunny said playing with the straw. The 3 look at her in disbelief.

“Sunny!!! Your sister is so head over heels for Leeteuk!!” Sungmin said.

“You know how Unnie is…” sunny said and the battle between the aegyo couples just started.

“yah!! Stop it the both of you..” Sica said. “You two will never look like married couples if you act that way.”

“Whatever.. Ice queen..” The two said, that made Sica boiled up. The three we’re already fighting. The two handsome guys just look the three as if they we’re watching a movie.

“Stop it!! Let’s just not talk about that?? Shall we??” Hae said, the three stopped feeling embarrassed infront of other people.

“So what are we--” Leeteuk was cut off with a phone call. It was Sica’s phone. Sica hurriedly answered it since it was Taeyeon.

“Taeyeon!! Why the hell did you--”

“Sica!! I know what you’re going to say but please just hear me out.”

“okay” sica said turning on the loud speaker.

“Sica… You won’t believe who’s just here!! Junsu is here!! Damn it!! And Mr. Im sold our company!!!”

“What??!! So you mean Xiah Junsu, the handsome guy you just dated 4 years ago came back to Seoul??!! I thought he went to England!!” Sica said with a horrifying tone. Hae glared at her and Sica pretended to be innocent.

“Do you really need to emphasis the words ‘, the handsome guy you just dated 4 years ago’? And yes, he was in England but now, he’s back!! Isn’t the obvious??” She asked.

“No…” Sica simply answered.

“I don’t think you really quite get the point here, Sica… MR. IM SOLD OUR COMPANY TO XIAH JUNSU!!”

“WHAT??!! That’s insane!!” The others then spoke up.

“Wait a minute!! Is this on loud speaker again??”

“Ne… What should we do unnie?” Sunny asked.

“I have to talk to him… Don’t end this call… I want you to hear the words coming from his mouth… He wants something from me, I know it…” Taeyeon said and the 5 just obeyed. They didn’t end the call and waited for sounds to be heard.

“How is my pretty exgirlfriend?? Still the same Taeyeon… Short but y…” Junsu said approaching taeyeon. He cupped her cheeks and look at Taeyeon’s eyes that was filled with hatred. She wanted to kill him right on the spot.

“Get your filthy hands of me!!” taeyeon said slapping his hands away from her.

“tsk… You want your company back right? If that’s the case… You have to do what I say.. Is that clear?” He said taking a seat on the desk with taeyeon name on it. It signifies who the president is.

“What do you want Junsu?? Name it.. And I’ll give it to you.” She said with eyes that could kill and voice that would taunt you forever.

“You’re really asking me what I want Kim Taeyeon?” junsu said sending shiver to her spine. He stood up again and went around her. It took about one minute for Junsu to think what he would ask for her. He stopped and faced her. Their faces were only inches apart. He pushed her against the wall and pinned her down giving her limit to her movements.

“I want..YOU..” he said kissing her, forcefully. Taeyeon tried to push him away but he was stronger. The more she pushed, the deeper the kiss went. Taeyeon hands we’re weakening and dropped her phone on the ground.