CHAPTER 8

HIDDEN BEAUTY [LOCKED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The head of the guards arrived at one of the most beautiful house in Korea . They saw a handsome man looking at the glass window while drinking whiskey .

 

“ Boss..”

 

“Where is her picture?” the man asked his guards. He wanted to see his nymph.

 

“ Here it is boss “ he gave her picture to his boss.

 

 

“ You can leave me now “ he said

 

The guards left him . He look at the beautiful lady who is smiling while picking beautiful flowers on the garden.

 

“ You are really beautiful my lady . I will make sure that you will be mine soon.. I will do anything to have you back in my arms. I’m sure that you will fall for me once you see me . ” he said to Dara’s picture.  Then he kiss her picture before  taking another sip of his whiskey.

 

Then his phone rings. “ Hello” he answered

 

“ Hello Won Bin you have a new project will you drop by here in the office so we can discussed about your new work?”

 

 

“ Okay , I’ll be there  around 10 am”  he said and turn off his phone.

 

 

He is Won Bin a famous actor in Korea, he belongs to a rich family and could have live like a prince if he wants to . But he decided to be  an artist to have connection and find the girl who took his heart when he was still twenty years old.  He admits to himself that he is obsessed  with Sandara Park , to the point that he has to kidnapped her just to  see her . She didn’t know him yet because he blindfolded her when she was with him, he just want  to make sure that she knows that she belongs to him.

 

He remembered how he met his nymph it was a beautiful day and he saw her sitting in the garden away from the noisy place  where the party is being held. He was still just the son of the business tycoon  Mr. Won . Before he become famous  he met his nymph  in that enchanted place . Starting that night her face haunts him in his dreams . He can’t forget if she is too young for  him, all he knows is that he wants her for himself.

 

 

****

 

The following day , Dara  went to the YG building to design the clothes that the Bigbang boys will wear  on their next  INGIKAYO appearance . She is designing their clothes together with  Xiang and Sun ji  when TOP arrived in their office.

 

 

“ Hi  Everyone !” TOP greeted them

 

 

“ Hi TOP , what’s bring you here this early.” Xiang asked.

 

“ Oh we have a practice  this morning and I want to know what Dee is planning  for our next appearance. I really like my clothes  last night and even the fans like it , I saw their comments in you tube” he said

 

“ Oh , 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter