CHAPTER 7

HIDDEN BEAUTY [LOCKED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dara went inside her room in his uncle’s mansion, in this place she can be herself. She can take off her prosthetics without worrying that people will do something bad to her. She took a bath after removing her prosthetics . While she is having her bubble bath she can’t help but think of DBSK Kim Jaejoong she is a little disappointed because she met him when she is not herself.

 

 

 

DARA POV

 

 

Kim Jaejoong … what a beautiful name . Aissht why do I have to meet you ? How I wish  you see  the real me and not the girl who is hiding her real face just to be safe.  This is the first time that a man got my attention, and how unfortunate for me to be seen by the most handsome man wearing an ugly face.  Hmmm will our path ever crossed again Jaejoong?  

 

 

After an hour of bubble bath , I  change my clothes and comb my hair in front of the mirror..

 

“Well , I guess it is a good thing that he haven’t saw the real me . What if he is like him?  What if he is like those people who wants  to  harm me.?”   My hands began to shake as I remembered the face of the man who brought  me nightmares for years now.

“ Stop , I should forget that … I’m here to have a new life  . I have to forget Jaejoong if I want to have a normal life.”

 

 

End of Dara POV

 

She heard a knock on her door…

 

“Ms. Dee , the dinner is ready . “ she said

 

“ I’ll be there in a minute, Thank you Mrs. Goo..” Dara answered. Then she look at herself in a mirror , she is wearing a pink floral dress and she let her hair down it gives her a young and fresh look .

 

She went to the dining room and saw her uncle and his wife waiting for her.

 

“ I’m sorry uncle , auntie if I kept you waiting “ she apologized

 

“ Oh no dear, you don’t need to apologized “ her auntie said. She is so sweet to her and treat her like her own daughter.

 

She sat on her chair when her uncle asked her about her first assignment.

 

“ So how  are you feeling after having your first assignment?” He asked

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter