CHAPTER 1

HIDDEN BEAUTY [LOCKED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Every girl wants to be beautiful, they even undergo in cosmetic surgery  just to enhance their beauty . But for a girl name Sandara her beauty is a curse.  Ever since she was a child her life was put in danger because of her beauty. She really don’t know what’s with her looks that men were into her. For her she is just a  little beautiful than some beautiful women.   She wants to blame it to her parents genes, modesty aside her parents are  both  good looking . Beautiful mother  plus handsome father equals Gorgeous daughter.  Her girl friends, and cousins detest her for being beautiful . They said that whenever they are  with her they look like her  maid. It’s not her fault though because she is trying her best to look simple and plain but it doesn’t stop the people specially men   to admire her beauty . Some even  had the guts to approach her and introduce themselves to her.

 

She never had a true friend, some of the people she knows like her because she is famous to school. They are riding with her popularity, some even befriended for the sake of being close to boys. She don’t have any guy friend because they all want something from her  , they all want her to be their girlfriend. They all want to have the most beautiful lady in school.

 

 

Her parents are worried for safety because most of the time her life was in danger because of those people who are trying to her or do something bad to her. They even hired a body guard to protect her but after a month they fired him because he fell in love with her.  Her professor even tried to harass her , because of this unruly incidents because of her beauty  she became  so depressed. She wanted to have a normal life , she wanted to go to the mall freely without thinking that there are bad guys who are watching her and waiting for the right time to harm her. She starts  hating the beauty that she has because it’s making her life miserable.

 

Her depression makes her parents decided to hide her in one of their rest house in busan and let her have home study  instead of going to a r

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter