kailu

Switch 6 → 31

There had always been this image of a particular boy on Jongin’s mind. A pair of shining brown eyes and his ever so soft smile catching the other off guard, sending Jongin into a feat of embarrassment. One simple touch of skin would give him flutters and Jongin would have to clench his fist to stop those fingers from reaching further. He had decided that his heart was still in some dilemma because Luhan was a precious senior and he wouldn’t want to risk their friendship, rejection was the last thing on his list.

So, young Jongin waited and hoped for the best.

~

It was during the monsoon season when the skies rained whenever Jongin had to go to school, Luhan was stepping out of the bus when they collided by accident. The sudden impact had Jongin slipping over the wet pavement, upon realizing his fall he tried to grip onto the nearest object, which so happened to be his senior, Luhan.

They had no chance but to let their bodies drop heavily. Jongin hissed as his back hit against the cold concrete, now he was wet from head to toe with an agonizing pain in his stomach. Luhan had elbowed him when he fell onto him. Jongin furrowed his brows, trying to sit up but the weight on his stomach won’t budge.

“Sorry…” someone groaned, Jongin could feel the weight shifting.

They met eyes when Luhan pushed himself into a sitting position, Jongin’s breathe gets caught in his throat. The look in Luhan’s face was equally surprised and Jongin regrets the next thing that happened.

He choked, on his own spit.

“Hey, you okay?” Luhan reached out to him, one hand guiding Jongin up while the other run smooth pats along jongin’s chest.

Jongin continued to cough, his cheeks turning cherry pink at the sensation of Luhan’s warm fingers against his wet skin, he noted that his uniform wasn’t very water resistant. He was glad for his long side burn that covered his red ears. Jongin hated his “blushing ears”, giving him away every single time.

The rain had turned into small drizzles when they stood up. Luhan still patting Jongin on his chest, eyes fixated on Jongin, worry clouding his perfect face. The embarrassed teen cleared his throat, causing Luhan to pause and the senior muttered a soft ‘oh’ before letting his hands fall back to his sides.

“s-sorry, I always helped baby Minseok to pat away his coughs, like that,” Luhan was blushing furiously by then, he turned away from Jongin.

Jongin found his eyes following Luhan’s turned face as he replied in a delighted manner, maybe too delighted that he was stuttering afterwards.

“Don’t apologize, it felt great,”

Jongin swore that he could never forget the bewildered look on Luhan’s face.  

~~~

A/n: comment if you like to~! This one is equally short omg T^T blame my incapability to write long fics. Other pairings will be up soon! ♥