Seho

Switch 6 → 31

The first glance is always physical in nature. A mere tug of pink lips and a crinkle of the eye on a fairly endearing person are bound to set hearts of others into a buzzing tight mess.

 

One will often lose their logical thinking of the other because they were unable to tear their gaze off someone who intrigued the mind so much that it overpowered the initial doubt and query about a stranger. 

 

It’s not only the first attraction that had him glued to his feet, because Joommyun could swear that in his 30 years of living, his heart had never seemed to have the ability to beat so hard that it could literally jump out of his chest and penetrate through his ribs wait- it should be the other way around- but that's not important because right now the only thing that mattered for Joonmyun was the lovely boy.

 

Wait, my date left, she walked off,  mother is going to be disappointed I have to get her back- it was later that Joonmyun has realised that he was spacing out and the boy (or aka soul mate of his) had took a seat beside him, all smiling and peachy breathed.

 

"Hey," Joonmyun had heard his voice for the first time and decided that there was really nothing imperfect about the boy.

 

"Hi I'm Joonmyun," came his reply but Joonmyun was sure that his mouth was hanging open and it doesn't help him look any smarter but the boy still smiled.

 

"JoonMyunnn," the boy slurred, making sure to bring his lips to a pout as he pronounced the syllabus carefully.

 

"Yeah..." Joonmyun could only mutter a weak reply because the boy was scooting closer, too close for personal comfort but Joonmyun'd let the other do what he liked anyway.

 

He's got nothing to lose, right?

~~~

A/n: hi there! sorry for the disappearence. school started and once again life had shoved crap up my throat. sorry for the lack of content and-- I'M SO SORRY THAT I DIDNT CONTINUE THE KRISYEOL FIC. YET. I WANT TO CONTINUE IT! I WANTED TO! SO PLEASE DON'T LOSE HOPE ON IT! ♥

all image credits goes to http://92112-7.tumblah.com/