Their wedding.

A Thousand Years Is Short.

 

It was almost a month. Eun Rang had a good time with Jun Ho as her father at the kindergarten. Sa Rang realized that Jun Ho had been acting real strange lately. She wouldn’t dare to ask. When Sa Rang called Jun Ho and asked if he was free, he said he had something else to do but Sa Rang ended up seeing him meeting a girl.

Sa Rang went to the café where the mysterious girl wanted to meet her personally.

“End the relationship between you and Park Jun Ho.”

“Who are you?” Sa Rang asked, curious. The mysterious girl took off her pair of sunglasses and introduced herself as Jeon Hye Bin, also known as Jeon Krystal.

“Look, Miss Jeon Hye Bin, Jeon Krystal or whatever. I love Park Jun Ho and I’m sure he does the same too. Why are you trying to ruin our relationship?”

“My. My. My. Didn’t he tell you anything?”

“Tell me what?”

“We’re getting married by the end of this month. He me, so he’s going to take his responsibility.”

Sa Rang froze as Hye Bin handed her the newspapers. Sa Rang read it. “Why didn’t he tell me anything?” She took out her cell phone to call Jun Ho.

“Hey babe, I was going to call you, you know?”

“You were going to call me? For what? So that you can fool me more? What? Love me for a thousand years? Dream on. Why didn’t you end our relationship after agreeing to her wishes?” Sa Rang hung up.

“Here.” Krystal handed her wedding invitation. “Don’t forget to attend.” She continued and smirked as she left.

Sa Rang didn’t want to believe it, but the new was spread to the whole Korea.  She acted liked she was fine though. She then went to pick Eun Rang up.

“Eun Rang!!!” She ran to Eun Rang and carried her. After a while, they were home.

“Where were you, Sa Rang? I couldn’t reach you.”

“Oh. I left my phone.” Sa Rang lied.

“How’s the result?”

“I had passed it.” Sa Rang smiled. Sa Rang felt so bad for lying to her mother but she had to.

It was the wedding day of Jun Ho and Jeon Hye Bin. When they were about to leave for their honeymoon, Sa Rang looked at them from a distance. Jun Ho looked around and saw Sa Rang. He stared at her as Sa Rang walked away.

“If this is a thousand years for him, then a thousand years is short.”

 

------------------------

 

OMG! I'm so sorry for a short update. But I was busy. B( Nyehehe. Well, I hope you like it! :DD