Sad Eun Rang.

A Thousand Years Is Short.

 

Heyyyyyyyyyyy. It's April 1! Hope April will be nice to us! Hehe. Oh yea anyway. I forgot to attach Eun Rang's picture. So yea, here it is.

Lee Eun Rang.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sa Rang was woken up by the ringing of her phone. “Do well in your exam.” She read and smiled. She looked at the time at her phone. 7.09 A.M. She woke Eun Rang up and asked her to take her bath.

“Eun Rang, remember to study well, okay?” Sa Rang talked to Eun Rang while she was helping Eun Rang putting on her kindergarten uniform. “Who want to be an army and protect her unnie when she grows up?” Sa Rang asked and Eun Rang excitedly answered, “ME!”

When they arrived at the kindergarten, Eun Rang kissed her sister and ran to the entrance. “Eun Rang, I’ll be having my exam today, so, I may be late. Don’t wait for me, okay? Just walk to halmeoni’s house. Study well and listen to your teacher, okay?” Sa Rang said and waved at Eun Rang and walked away. Suddenly, Eun Rang’s teacher, Miss Im stopped Sa Rang.

“Miss Lee, about Eun Rang’s fee. You haven’t pay for it since last month. I hope you can pay the fees as soon as possible. Thanks.” Sa Rang just nodded. Even though her exam was very important, she decided to skip her exam and went out to find a part-time job for her to pay Eun Rang’s fees. She ended up working at a company as a part-time model. Yes, the outfits she wore were too revealing but she needed the money so much. After the photo shoot ended, she went to a mobile shop to trade in her mobile phone. She then saw a busy restaurant and immediately ran into the restaurant.

“Ahjumma, do you need a worker?” She asked.

“Aigoo, as you can see, our restaurant is so busy today. You can be a waitress here.”

At the kindergarten, “Alright everyone, next Monday is Fathers’ Day. So, ask your fathers to come here and treat them well, okay?” Everyone cheered happily except for Eun Rang. “What to do? Lee Eun Rang doesn’t have any father.” Her classmate said loudly and everyone laughed. “I have a father! He’s more handsome than your fathers!” Eun Rang said. “Eun Rang is a liar! My father said your father committed suicide because he had a lot of unpaid debt!” Another classmate said. She was very upset. After school, the whole kindergarten addressed Eun Rang as a liar. Before she went to her halmeoni’s, she went to meet her teacher, “Teacher, can I absent for that day?” The teacher nodded and said, “But your attendance.” Eun Rang sighed and went to her halmeoni’s.

That night, Sa Rang went to her halmeoni’s house to pick Eun Rang up. As soon as Sa Rang stepped into the house compound, “Unnie!” Eun Rang ran to her and hugged her as Sa Rang smiled and hugged her back.

“Sa Rang, you’re here. Eun Rang was so upset when she came here.”

“Really, Eun Rang?” Sa Rang asked as she heard halmeoni.

“Sa Rang, how’s your exam?” Sa Rang told Eun Rang to continue playing her dolls. She then told her halmeoni that she didn’t sit for the exam and the reason why.

“Halmeoni, we have to go home first.” She then walked off with Eun Rang and Jun Ho was already waiting for her.

“Hop in. Let me send you and Eun Rang home. It’s late.” Jun Ho said.

“It’s okay. We want to walk home.” Sa Rang said.

“Let’s go together then!” Jun Ho said and left his car there.

When they were walking, Eun Rang thought of something and said, “Unnie, I want to eat ice-cream.” Sa Rang nodded and went to the ice-cream vendor.

“Eun Rang, why are you looking so sad?” Jun Ho asked and bent down.

“Jun Ho oppa, can you come to my school next Monday? It’s Fathers’ Day and my classmates kept saying I don’t have any father and my Father committed suicide because he had a lot of unpaid debt.” Eun Rang pouted. Jun Ho nodded and she hugged Jun Ho. Jun Ho then picked her up and carried her. They waited and waited for Sa Rang until Eun Rang fell asleep.

“Eun Rang!” Sa Rang called in a distance while waving the ice-cream she bought. Jun Ho made a “hush” sound. Sa Rang ran to them and asked, “Is she asleep? Let me carry her.” Jun Ho said it was okay.

“Want some?” She offered the ice-cream and Jun Ho nodded. Sa Rang shoved the ice-cream on Jun Ho’s nose. “Oops, you missed it!” Sa Rang giggled and Jun Ho smirked. “You’re lucky because I’m carrying Eun Rang.” Jun Ho joked. “Here.” Sa Rang fed Jun Ho the ice-cream.

They then stopped in front of a small woody house. It was so small and old until only the smell of the mosses could be smelt. Yes, it was the Lee’s. “Bye.” Jun Ho said.

“Do you want me to walk you to your car?” Sa Rang asked and Jun Ho shook, “It’s okay.”

“Lee Sa Rang, I will love you for a thousand years.” Jun Ho said.

“Unnie, I’m cold.” Eun Rang talked in her sleep.

“She’s cold. You should take her inside. Goodnight.” Jun Ho said and left.

------------------------

So, how was it? :D