The Arranged Marriage.

A Thousand Years Is Short.

 

Park Jun Ho kissed Sa Rang goodbye as Sa Rang hopped out of Jun Ho’s car. Sa Rang told Jun Ho that they couldn’t meet each other on the next day as she would be going to the library to do some revision for the upcoming final exam. Jun Ho asked Sa Rang if she needed any help with her revision and Sa Rang told him it was okay and smiled. With that, Jun Ho leaned in to kiss Sa Rang on the lips and drove away as Sa Rang waved to Jun Ho. As soon as Jun Ho arrived at his house, the maid bowed and greeted him. She told Jun Ho that Mrs. Park was waiting for him at the living room. It wasn’t only Mrs. Park there. Mrs. Jeon was there too. Jun Ho bowed before her as she nodded. She then went home and left the mansion with the maid guiding her to the gate.

Mrs. Park told her son to have a seat. Apparently, Mrs. Jeon told Mrs. Park that her daughter was by Mrs. Park’s son. Mrs. Park believed in Mrs. Jeon. Mrs. Jeon wanted to report it to the police, but Mrs. Park was the reason she stopped herself from reporting about her daughter. Mrs. Jeon said she wanted Jun Ho to take responsibility on her daughter by marrying her daughter and she will forget everything that Jun Ho had done. Mrs. Park agreed to her offer. Another reason why Mrs. Park agreed to the offer was because she hated Jun Ho’s girlfriend, Lee Sa Rang. Jun Ho denied it. He told Mrs. Park that they did meet each other but they were all coincidences. He said Sa Rang would be the only one he would love and he refused to get married to Mrs. Jung’s daughter. Jun Ho was very angry, at the same time upset with Mrs. Park. Mrs. Park informed Jun Ho that the wedding would be in a month and shooed her son.

“And don’t call her ‘that girl’.” Jun Ho warned and went into his room. He unlocked his iPhone 5 and looked at the picture of Sa Rang as the wallpaper. “I love you, Lee Sa Rang.” Jun Ho said. He then sent a text message to Sa Rang.

Asleep yet?

Sa Rang replied.

Yes, and she doesn’t want to be disturbed. Sorry. :p

Jun Ho smiled at Sa Rang’s reply.

Oh yeah? I won’t reply anymore then. Haha.

Jun Ho’s iPhone rung and Sa Rang’s name appeared.

“Oh My God, you’re so mean!” Sa Rang pouted. Jun Ho laughed and told Sa Rang that he missed her and he was serious.

“Simon, what’s up? Something wrong happened?”

“Not really. I just really miss you. How’s your sister?”

“She’s getting better!” Sa Rang giggled. “Bye or I’ll be very tired to focus on my revision tomorrow. Good night.” Sa Rang continued and hung up.

The next morning, Sa Rang went to the library alone. The library was like her second home. It’s almost afternoon, but still, she was studying. Suddenly, someone put a cup of hot chocolate on her desk. Sa Rang looked up and smiled as he saw Jun Ho.

“A cup of hot chocolate for the coffee-anti lady~” Jun Ho said and the librarian told him to be quiet.

“How could you study and forget your boyfriend?” Jun Ho whispered after being warned by the librarian.

“I have to do well in my exam.” Sa Rang answered.

“Let me help you.”

That night, they had their dinner together and Jun Ho sent Sa Rang home. Sa Rang’s sister was very happy to see Sa Rang home. She ran to Sa Rang and hugged Sa Rang. Sa Rang hugged her sister and asked how was she feeling.

 “Eun Rang is getting muchhhhhhhhhhh better!”

“Really? Then what do you have to do tomorrow?”

“School!”

“That’s right! Now, go to bed. Quick!”

Eun Rang kissed Sa Rang as she said, “Goodnight, unnie.”

“Mum, do you still have the money I gave you 3 weeks ago?” Mrs. Lee nodded.

“If you don’t have any money, tell me okay?” Again, she nodded. Sa Rang kissed her Mum’s forehead and went to sleep.

Mrs. Lee then cried silently and fell asleep.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hiiiiiiii.

Yea, a short update. Haha.

So, what do you think? :D