Someone's in The Dark - THURSDAY

A WEEK SERIES: A Week Into Marriage/ A Week to Marry

Siwon

"Give this to GaYoon."

Mom hands me a box.

"It's your grandmother's necklace. I gave Tiffany one when she got married to Leetuk. I have to give this one to GaYoon as well."

"Thank you mother, I'll make sure she gets it when she comes back."

"Where did she go?"

"Tiffany came here and took her out dress shopping for tomorrow."

"That's nice, its good Tiffany is showing her around. It'll make GaYoon less nervous around us."

 

GaYoon

Guilt, that's what I'm feeling now as Tiffany made plans for us to meet again in the future. There was no future for me in her life and here I'm letting her think there is. She sounds so excited too and it made it harder for me to tell her no.

"We'll have so much fun." Tiffany closes her calendar.

"What if you can't make it because of the pregnancy?"

"Oh I will be fine. There's still time for me to travel safely."

"What if I'm busy?"

"We're like sisters you can't be too busy for me. You have to make time for me." Tiffany grabs my hand. "Promise."

I nod.

"Say it."

"I promise."

She lets go happy. "I can't wait."

------------

I walk into the house with Tiffany behind me. In the family room Leetuk was relaxing with Siwon watching a soccer match. I thought today was a free day? Why did we have to be surrounded by his family again? I just really want to relax and figure out where I'm going after the party tomorrow. It was time to leave all this behind. I told Tiffany to have a seat with the guys while I went to the kitchen to grab some drinks. Siwon came in after me with empty cans of Beer.

"Did you have fun today?" He asks.

I nod. "Tiffany really loves shopping."

Siwon smirks. "Leetuk was glad Tiffany wanted to spend time with you today. He said he needed a break."

"Should I make some dinner?"

"Do you want them here?"

I shrug. "They're already here, besides it's rude to kick them out."

"We're newlyweds they'll understand."

I glare at him. "I am not letting you kick them out and make them think we are teenagers who can't keep our hands to ourselves."

He laughs. "Fine, I guess we're having guest for dinner."

I place a tray of drinks in his hands. "Ask them to stay for dinner please."

"Yes sir."

Tiffany tried her best to help me in the kitchen but after spilling kimchi on me and flouring my face she gave up and sat down. She talked about everything to nothing and kept me entertained until the meal was done cooking. I ask her to help me serve the food while I got change into clean clothes.

All the clothes that I had out were already worn so I dig into my luggage and pull out a black v-neck shirt and dark skinny jeans. As I pull out my jeans something fell out of my luggage and under my bed. Reaching down I felt my cell phone. I haven't turned it on since the wedding. I didn't want to talk to JiHyun yet and I didn't want them disturbing me while I finish up this marriage. I turn it on curious to see how many times they called me. I waited for the phone to load and when it was done I had hundreds of miss call and texts. All of them were from JiHyun asking if I was okay and to call her because she was worried.

"GaYoon?" Siwon knocks on my door and opens. "You okay?"

I stick my phone into my pocket. "Fine, I just need to change. Tiffany spilled kimchi on me earlier."

"Okay, well hurry we're hungry."

Dinner went by quick, I became the observer again while the three joked and talked about things I didn't know. After dinner Tiffany wanted to talk to Siwon alone so Leetuk help me with the dishes while I clean the kitchen. Leetuk talked comfortably towards me and even made me laugh.

I volunteer to take out the trash while Leetuk finish the dishes. He refuses to let me take it out but I needed to get away for a minute. I wanted to call JiHyun and tell her I was okay. I pull out my phone and it started going off. The number was weird but I figure it was JiHyun or one of the girls calling me since they only knew my number. Maybe they had their number change.

"Hello"

"Hello beautiful"

My pulse began to rise, how did he get my number? I stop to look around. No one was around in case I needed help. My mother...of course he'll get it from her. I was talking to her on my wedding day.

"What do you want?"

"You"

I turn off the phone and ran back to the house. I ran into the door and start panicking. The door was lock and I couldn't think logically. I push and bang on the door for someone to open. What felt like forever was only a few seconds until the door opened. I ran right into Leetuk and held on for life crying.

"GaYoon what's wrong?"

"He..." I shook my head.

"He?" Leetuk pull me away and peek outside. "I don't see anyone out there did someone approach you?"

I kept shaking my head. I want to tell but I'm too scared to.

 

Siwon

Tiffany sighs "I'm just worried about GaYoon. I think there's something going on with her. The way she puts up a strong front and then jumps at everything it worries me."

"I don't think she even knows she's doing it to be honest. I know that we're still getting to know each other and maybe that's why she's so secretive and jumpy but I'm worried too. It's like she's always looking behind her in case someone jumps out."

Suddenly someone started banging and yelling to "Open" It sounded like GaYoon.

"What is going on?" I turn around and started moving towards GaYoon.

Leetuk and GaYoon weren't in the kitchen anymore. they were at the front door. GaYoon is a crying mess while Leetuk was trying to calm her down.

I ran over to her cupping her cheeks to look at me. "GaYoon what's wrong?"

She flung to me and sob into my shirt. I look up at Leetuk to get answers but he just shrugs. I walk into her room and shut the door so Leetuk and Tiffany wouldn't hear us.

"What happen to you?

"I don't want to talk about it." GaYoon shook her head.

"Something happen to you and I want to know what. Are you on drugs?"

"No" GaYoon sat on the bed with her face in her hands.

"Then what is it? What happen to you? I know there's something going on but you keep acting like there's not."

GaYoon sat still on the bed with her hands down away from her face. I walk over to her and kneel down in front of her. "Your walls that you built were built for something. Did someone hurt you?"

She nods turning away.

Great now I felt guilty for making her cry again. "I'm sorry." I bring her face back to wipe her tears.

She opens and spoke "I was weak and scared so I ran away." She turns away. "That's all you need to know."