'Good' morning

6 Guys, 6 Gays.

 

orz  PLEASE READ:

Mianhae~ i havent updated this in a long time. I really lost interest, but im hoping to start rewrting again. BUT, before i go on, im only updating this because i want to tell you all about my rp ok. this is really important. if any of you wanna be in a fb based rp, please go check out:

mimomimo-rp.tumblr.com

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/334831/mimomimo-roleplay-open-subscribe-bigbang-infinite-kpop-roleplay-snsd-suju-facebookroleplay

(we have 2 directories BUT I HIGHLY SUGGEST GOING TO THE TUMBLR PAGE TO SEE THE MASTERLIST BECAUSE THE MASTERLIST ON THE AFF PAGE IS NOT UPDATED AND MORE IDOLS ARE ACTUALLY AVAILABLE)

this rp is on the verge of shutting down and it would be awesome if some of you joined. (we need more exo members) i PROMISE you i will be ALOT more motivated to write this fix, IF WE GET PEOPLE TO JOIN THE ROLEPLAY, okay? ^^ so here's a short little chapter to give you guise. i PROMISE if i at least get 5 people to join, this fix will be updated every OTHER day :)

 

[POV changes with every '-']

 

I woke up to a blaring alarm blasting throughout the entire dorm. "WHAT IS THAT NOISE" I heard Chanyeol scream from the other room. A small groan came from Luhan who was laying beside me. I tried to drown the noise by placing the pillow that was once beneath my head, over my ears. I could still hear the alarm . I heard multiple yells come from outside the room. "SOMEONE TURN THAT THING OFF. ITS 5 AM!" A voice, who i believed was Chen's yelled. I pulled the covers over my head in hopes that it would help block out the sound. I could still hear the alarm. Luhan was now head down on the bed.  "I KNOW YOU DID THIS SOO-MAN. TURN IT OFF." Xiumin started screaming. It was scary how high his voice could go. The alarm was still going. I had run out of options in trying to ignore the alarm. "What else do i have to lose?" I thought to myself, grabbing Luhan and embracing him in a hug, under the covers. I didn't hear the alarm anymore. Luhan willingly accepted the hug and was now laying his head on my chest. Somehow we both managed to go back to sleep.

-

"CHANYEOL STOP SCREAMING. ITS ONLY MAKING IT WORSE!" I yelled back in frustration at the screaming deep voice beside me. "BUT NOW YOU'RE SCREAMING TOO. YOU'RE THE ONE MAKING IT WORSE!!" He yelled back, straight into my ear. Lets just say if i didn't have a slight crush on Chanyeol, i'd be ripping his head off for yelling in the morning, but i decided to tolerate it. I let out a big sigh and pulled the blanket over my head. "HOW CAN YOU GO BACK TO SLEEP IN THIS NOISE?!" Chanyeol started yelling again. "I CANT. ESPECIALLY WITH YOU SCREAMING IN MY EAR!!" I yelled, getting up and facing him. Chanyeol immediatly started laughing and started screaming again for no reason. I looked at him with a dull expression. "Are you on drugs?" I squinted my eyes looking at him. Chanyeol wouldn't stop laughing. "You're definetly on drugs. Probably on crack." Chanyeol stopped laughing for a split second. "Call me happy virus." He replied, then started laughing and screaming again. "No thanks." I said pushing him over and walking over to the bathroom. I turned my head to look over at Chanyeol who was laying on the floor in boxers and a t-shirt laughing and rolling around. "And people think im the weird one?" I said quietly and closed the bathroom door behind me, alarm still blaring but just slightly quieter.

-

I was woken up by not the blaring alarm but the swift movement of a certain tanned boy running out the door. I sat up in our bed and looked out through the door and into the hallway. Kris and Tao had gotten up and started running into the living room, to probably try and shut off this death machine. a minute had passed and the alarm was giving me a headache. I walked down to the living room where Kris, Tao, Jongin and Chen were standing. "GET EVERYONE DOWN HERE. SOOMAN WONT TURN IT OFF UNTIL EVERYONE IS HERE. GO NOW." Kris yelled at everyone present. Before i could move Tao ran upstairs banging on every door. "GET UP NOW." He yelled in his Chinese accent. I ran upstairs with Jongin, banging on Sehun and Luhan's door. "HEY, GET UP." I yelled, trying to still be polite. Jongin apparently couldnt take it anymore and opened the door. The two twin looking boys laid there sleeping. "HOW ARE YOU TWO SLEEPING, GET UP" Both me and Jongin completely oblivous to why they were cuddling. Luhan's eyes quickly opened and he got up. Sehun was a pretty heavy sleeper, so Luhan had to drag him out of bed. The 4 of us headed down, seeing as though Chen had gathered up Xiumin, Junmyeon and Yixing, and Tao and Kris managed to get Baekhyun and Chanyeol out of their room. All tired and sleepy we sat around the giant TV screen where Soo-Man's face was displayed. "What do you want Soo-Man" Kris said, completely pissed off. "Why the long faces?" He said jokingly. Nobody laughed. Not even Chanyeol. "Gee, tough crowd." He added. "Get to the point please?" Junmyeon blurted out in his morning voice."Well, just wanted to tell you guys there's going to be a couple photoshoot tomorrow at noon. So dress nicely and be ready by then. You've got today to relax. Get to know eachother better. Also.. you realize there's a pool outside right? Take advantage of this nice dorm. You probably aren't used to this luxury at home anyways." Soo-man said. Junmyeon only laughed at the word 'luxury'. "This is luxury?" He added. Soo-Man glared towards Junmyeon and turned off the screen. "I'm going back to sleep." I immediatly said. 7 other people followed behind me. I slumped onto the bed, not realizing Jongin had done the same thing. "Goodnight Kyungsoo" Jongin said pulling the covers over himself. "Morning." I said smirking, sleep overcoming my body.

-

"Hey.. Junmyeon? Can i talk to you?" I said, barely audible; following Junmyeon "hey, call me Suho, remember?? Junmyeon is too formal for me." I nodded, even though he couldn't see me. "So, uh, Suho, can we talk?" Suho shut the door behind me. "There isn't anything to talk about." He said. "No, there definetly is something to talk about. Like.. last night?" My voice trailed off. "I'm sorry. Really, I am." His voice suddenly turned apologetic and sensitive. "N-no. It's okay. I just wanted to know.. why... you did it though. I-I don't mind at all that you did, but im just.. wondering." "I feel like i'm in one of those cheesy dramas. And this is my lame way to confessing to you after what happened." My face turned red at the word 'confession' "I just cant control myself around you. I swear to god i'm straight, but there's something about you. Either you're just really girly.. or i'm not straight. And i'm pretty sure its not the first choice.. considering the amount of muscle you have." I felt my face getting redder. "But if we tell Soo-Man, the show is basically over. And i really don't want to ruin this for everyone else." He continued. "Why don't we just keep this a secret then? Nobody need to know. As long as we act like we're still acquaintances, everything works out" I suggested. Suho grinned and walked towards me. "Nobody has to know anything." He whispered into my ear. 

-