"Time to meet your partner"

6 Guys, 6 Gays.

*Words in {/} are commentary made by Soo-Man. The characters cannot hear him*

 

"What do you get when you put 6 gay men, and 6 straight men into the same dorm for 1 month? The first season of 6 Guys, 6 Gays of course! I'm your host Lee Soo-Man, and lets go meet our contestants!" The camera panned out to a waterfront dorm just beyond the filming set. There stood 12 males. "Alright, lets meet our guys! First up, we have our first pair, Byun Baekhyun and Park Chanyeol. Baekhyun here will be trying to turn Chanyeol gay. Good luck both of you." The two of them headed down to the dorm. Baekhyun was getting a good idea on how to win over this giant of a guy. "Next up we have Oh Sehun and Lu han. I especially picked these two together. I mean, come on, they already look like eachother, so why not! Luhan here will be trying to win over Sehun. Good luck you two" Luhan and Sehun followed behind Baekhyun and Chanyeol. "Now, we've got our unique pair, Kris and Tao! Kris seems like quite the subborn one, so.. good luck to you Tao" The two tall males followed behind the shorter two. "Okay, here come Xiumin, and Chen! If i'm not mistaken Xiumin here will be trying to win Chen. I gotta admit, it seems like it would be hard to resist this little baozi. Good luck to the both of you" Chen and the Baozi followed behind the two giants. "Here are Lay, and Suho. An interesting duo, but i think viewers will enjoy the both of you, good luck!" They followed behind the dark haired male and the baozi. "Now here come our last pair. I have a feeling these two may be the fan favourite. Jongin and Kyungsoo! Good luck trying to win over Jongin here, he looks like the most.. straight guy i've ever seen." The final pair walked down to their dorm.

"Alright, so you've met all the couples. We've got camera's all over their dorm, and one confession room where there is one camera, but the room is sound proof and nobody can hear what the person is saying, except the camera. There is a P.A system in the living room, and at the touch of a button, they can comunicate with me. "Lets go check out what the contestants are doing" 

Everybody seemed fairly comfortable with eachother. No awkwardness. Kris made his way into his room. He entered the door labeled 'Zitao&WuFan' "hmm.. why are both our names on this.." He silently thought to himself. As he opened the door, he was greeted by one shirtless panda. Kris's eyes widened. "Oh, sorry. Didn't think you'd be in here yet." Tao replied calmly. Tao was ripped. Even a straight man could stop and appreciate the contours in his body. "Uhh, yeah. Why is there only one bed?" Kris said looking around at the fairly small room with a door leading to a private bathroom. "Soo-Man didn't tell you?" Tao chuckled a little. "We're suppose to share a room AND a bed." He added. "That's not going to work out for me. Firstly, I need my own space, and secondly, i'm not sharing a bed with you." "Well, okay then, mister smug. Go talk to Soo-Man about that. Jeez. If you're not going to be open to new things why did you even join this show?" Tao said with a little bit of annoyance in his voice because of Wufan's remarks. "I'll go talk to Soo-Man later. I only joined this stupid show because my parents know Soo-Man and they thought this would be something fun for me to do. I don't want to be here, so don't waste your time trying with me. I've got plenty of women back at home, and i'm not going to give them up for you." Kris shot Tao a glare. "Jeez, if looks could kill. But I wouldn't be talking. Before this month is over, you'll be as straight as cooked spaghetti." Tao smirked and walked into the bathroom. Kris stormed out of the room to go talk to Soo-Man. {Doesn't seem like Tao and Kris started off too well!} Walking down the staircase Kris was greeted by concerned eyes. "Hey, Kris, don't frown. You'll get wrinkles!" Luhan yelled. Kris rolled his eyes and headed for the P.A to talk to Soo-Man. Before Kris could press the button, Baekhyun grabbed Kris's hand. "Dude, if this is about the shared beds, just chill. Its not a big deal, One of you can sleep on the floor. Lets not make a huge mess on the first day. We should just be friends." Kris didn't listen to Baekhyun's reassuring words and continued calling Soo-Man. Baekhyun just sighed and headed to the couch. "Looks like we've got a hater here" He muttered under his breath. 

"Soo-Man, i am not sharing a room, let alone a bed with a gay man." "Okay Kris, no need to be homophobic. Just work something out with him. I'm not taking orders from any of you." Before Kris could reply Soo-Man hung up. "Ugh. This man is driving me insane." Kris stormed back up to his room, which Tao was not in, and started making a little bed on the floor. "There is NO way i'm going to fall for some.. guy that looks like a killer panda." {Seeing some tension between Tao and Kris.}

"So, Sehun. Why did you decide to join this show?" Luhan and Sehun were sitting on the couch with Baekhyun and Chanyeol. "I'm not exactly sure. I kind of just joined.. for the fun of it. Sounds crazy, but its true." Sehun replied. "Its good seeing you two get along.. unlike some people.." Baekhyun added. Sehun and Luhan smiled. "Oh yeah, about that whole bed situation, I really don't mind sharing so, its fine i guess." Sehun said. Luhan chuckled. "Don't worry, I wont do anything. I'm just here for the fun of it too. Who knows, even if we lose, we could be good friends." Luhan and Sehun just smiled at eachother. {Wow, we should just make them the winners already} While the 4 were chatting and getting to know eachother better, Jongin and Kyungsoo were in the kitchen. "Have you done this before?" Jongin quietly asked. "Done what? Cook?" Kyungsoo chuckled "I'm probably going to be cooking everyone dinner this entire month anyways."   Jongin smiled back. "So.. why you on this show?" he asked. "Well, it was like a bet-type thing with one of my ex-girlfriends. Yes, Ive had a girlfriend. If thats what you're thinking right now. But yeah, after i broke up with her, she just said a bunch of crap about me, and how i couldn't even pull a girl, let alone a guy, so.. somehow i ended up being gay, and now im here." "Oh. Thats funny cause, i'm here for the same reason.. kind of. Except it's like the opposite. But, i wasn't exactly.. gay. Moreso, biual. But, don't tell anybody that. I guess it'll be our secret right?" Jongin smiled, patted Kyungsoo on the back and headed toward their room. "Hmm.. biual eh? This should be easy..." Kyungsoo thought to himself smirking. 

"Hey, Yixing, you dont mind if i take a shower first, right?" Suho asked politely holding a towel in his hand. "Nah, not at all. Go for it." Yixing sat down on the bed, unpacking his clothes. "Oh crap" He had accidently pushed Suho's luggage off the bed, convinently it was open, and everything spilled out. "Ugh, this only happens to me." Yixing quickly grabbed the items on the floor and put them back into the luggage. A small square paper slipped out of the things he was picking up. "hmm. whats this?" he thought to himself. "What the..." Blushing, Yixing quickly hid the item under Suho's clothes in the luggage and put it back onto the bed. "hm.. why would he have that.." Yixing's attention was soon diverted to an opening bathroom door. Steam poured out and entered the bedroom. Out came was a very wet and shirtless Suho. "Hey, man, i thought i was the one trying to seduce you." Yixing said jokingly. "hah, funny. I just need to get my clothes." Suho was pretty ripped. Yixing had been gay for as long as he could remember. There was no way he would NOT look at Suho. "Like what you see huh?" Suho said smiling. "err. I'm going to go shower now." Yixing grabbed his towel and clothes and ran into the bathroom. 

Xiumin and Chen seemed to be getting along just fine. They were alright with the room situation, and somehow managed to end up being fairly good friends by the end of the night. Chanyeol and Baekhyun didn't have much of a problem with eachother either. As a matter of fact, everybody was able to tolerate eachother... except Kris and Tao. We'll just have to see how our contestants manage to get along for the next month. 

 


A/N: Wow, kamsamnida for all the good feedback i got just by posting the foreward! Fair warning that the beggining might go a little slow, but trust me it'll become more interesting soon! I got this idea from a post i saw on tumblr, so hopefully it works out well. Comment which pairings you want more of! contructive critism is always wanted! I always like hearing ways i can improve, and if you want to make a request, go ahead, i'll try adding it into the plot!