Getting a little to 'close'

6 Guys, 6 Gays.

 

a/n: i apologize for updating this so late. just been super busy with eoc exams at school OTL ;; anyways! i promise this chapter will make up for it. it'll be SUPER fluffy, alright? (expect lots of hunhan) COMMENT BELOW WHICH PAIRINGS YOU'D LIKE MORE OF, AND I'LL ADD IT TO THE STORYYY.  (thank you sooo much for the amount of good feedback i got from the first chapter! really appreciate them!) *There will be a slight change in the POV for this chapter, just to make it a little better for story development. 

 

--

6:00 am.

My tiny alarm went off in a flash. Being careful not the wake the shorter male sleeping beside me, i crept out of bed and into the bathroom. I looked at myself in the mirror. A tan male's reflection looked back at me. I slowly crept out of the room and went downstairs. I opened the grand living room doors and walked out onto the balcony. A beautiful sunset and crashing waves greeted me as i stepped out. The view was gorgeous. Moments like these made me regret not having a significant other to appreciate them with. I took a seat on one of the patio chairs set on the balcony; taking in the beautiful ocean air. I heard some footsteps running down the staircase. Looking over my shoulder it was Kyungsoo and Baekhyun. Why were they up so early? "Oh hey, Jongin!" Kyungsoo yelled out to me, waving, seeing me on the balcony. I lifted my hand up to acknowledge him and smiled back at him. Baekhyun headed towards the kitchen and started doing stuff with the pots and pans. "Baekhyun and I were going to make breakfast for everybody. Wanna help?" Kyungsoo said eagerly. Nodding my head, i headed towards the eager young eomma and his sidekick. Kyungsoo was already mixing some batter before i even got to him. "You really like cooking don't you Kyungsoo?" I asked smiling. "Its fun." He replied keeping his eyes on the pancake batter. Baekhyun was over by the fridge half asleep, yawning. "Baek, why don't you just go to sleep if you're so tired" I said. "Sleep? No way! I'm only helping Kyungsoo cook so i can impress Chanyeol. Maybe if i do something like this for him, he'll think of me on better terms and maybe we might win this thing" Baekhyun said snapping up his posture. "Plus, Kyungsoo seems to be winning your heart over by all this cooking anyways, so maybe Chanyeol is like you and will fall for a chef." I gotta admit, i kind of blushed at Baekhyun's words. "W-What do you mean i fell for a chef? Who says i fell for a chef?!" Kyungsoo continued mixing the batter, smiling to himself, listening attentively to our conversation. "Look at you, 2nd day at the dorm and you're already head over heels for Kyungsoo." Baekhyun said patting Kyungsoo's back. I only rolled my eyes at Baekhyun who was obviously delusional. I was NOT head over heels for Kyungsoo.. "Hey, go cook the bacon, bacon." Kyungsoo finally retorted back at Baekhyun. "YAH, DON'T CALL ME BACON" He said defending himself. Kyungsoo shoved a pack of bacon into Baekhyun's hands. "GO BACON!" He yelled laughing. Baekhyun took the bacon and begun to lay it on the pan. "I shouldn't be cooking bacon.. i shouldn't even be eating bacon.. isn't that like cannibalism?" Baekhyun started mumbling to himself. I couldn't help but laugh. Kyungsoo started putting more flour into the pancake batter. This kid. Of course he would get some on his face. Its like he's doing this on purpose. I reached out and wiped the flour off Kyungsoo's cheek with my thumb. "You got something there" I said while doing so. Kyungsoo stopped whatever he was doing and looked up at me. I know i shouldn't be playing with a boy's heart like this.. but i cant help it. "T-thanks." Kyungsoo took a rag and wiped the rest of his face. A few minutes later, there was a plate of bacon, made specially by Baekhyun, and kimchi pancakes made especially by Kyungsoo and I. Gotta admit they were good. Kyungsoo is REALLY good at cooking. He always does this little smirk when he finishes making a dish. It was only 7:30 am. Nobody else was awake yet. Just me Baekhyun and Kyungsoo. We all managed to make our way back to the balcony. Baekhyun sat in a small bean bag chair, and obviously, he fell asleep. Kyungsoo and I sat on the two patio chairs and just looked out at the sunrise. "Pretty isn't it?" I asked. "I never thought you'd be the kind of guy to enjoy nature and scenery." He replied back. "Well, i never thought you'd be the kind of guy to enjoy cooking." I said back. Kyungsoo looked over at me and smiled. "Ha, you're funny. But seriously, when i first met you, you seemed like such a.. pretty boy. A guy like Kris. But when i started talking to you, you turned out to be a lot like me." Kyungsoo started "We're both the same in a way, and we're both here for the same reasons i guess." I smiled back the the boy who was confronting me. "Yeah, well i mean, since we're here, why not enjoy it right? Let's not have arguments, and lets communicate properly. Deal?" I said. A few moments of silence passed. "Deal." Kyungsoo finally replied. I heard Kyungsoo mumble something, but i wasn't exactly sure what. So i just left it at that.

 

My eyes were barely open when I saw a tall dark figure walk across the room. Attempting to adjust my eyes to the darkness, i habitually squinted my eyes. It seemed as though this whole game show wasn't a dream, because before my eyes was a tall panda boy staring right back at me. "Uhm, can i help you?" I asked. The figure didn't speak. I looked around the room. It was small, and there was a queen sized bed in the middle of it. I obviously did not get to sleep in the bed, for obvious reasons. I looked down to see i was wearing boxers and a white t-shirt. When did i change into this? Whatever. All that mattered was there was some storage gay boy standing in front of me. "Are you going to talk… or.. move?" There was a few moments of silence. "Hi, my name's Tao." The figure finally replied. "Uh.. yeah, i know that already. Soo-Man introduced us like.. yesterday?" What is this guy doing? Does he have short term memory loss or something? "Yeah, i know. But, we didn't really get on good terms yesterday.. and i wanted to start over. So we could at least be friends. So, my name's Tao. Whats yours?" Ugh, this guy was really going to be one of those 'nice guys'. Well.. i can't just ignore him… "Yeah, i'm Kris." I replied bluntly nodding my head a little. I saw a hand reach out for mine. I just looked at his hand. "No handshake?" Tao chuckled. "Oh.. right." I extended my arm upwards and shook his. It's amazing how much arm strength he has. He could have easily ripped my arm out of it's socket if he wanted to. I saw the panda boy walk over to the bathroom. "You don't mind if i use the bathroom first right?" He asked politely. "Yeah, go for it.." Lifting myself up off the floor, where i was sleeping, i walked over to my suitcase. Inside were a bunch of clothes, messily packed into it. I dug down into the bottom of the suitcase. I pulled out my laptop. I opened it and a lighted keyboard lit the dark room. All that could be seen on my Facebook news feed was basically, ALL my friends talking about this stupid show. I rolled my eyes at the stupid posts. Especially the ones about me. Out of frustration and annoyance i slammed my laptop shut and headed towards the door. As I reached for the handle to go downstairs i heard a click from the bathroom. The door slowly opened and a mass of steam poured out. "Hey, you can use the bathroom now." Tao said whilst emerging from the steam. It took my eyes a second to adjust to the change in light when before my eyes was a tall slender boy with only a towel around his waist in front of me. The light had seemed to contour his body perfectly. "Uhh, okay." I grabbed a towel and my things and ran into the bathroom. What is going on… How can this guy make me so crazy? I the water and drenched my face in the cool moisture. I gotta snap out of this. 

 

I woke up to the chirping of birds. Surprisingly i woke up early that morning. With eyes half open i made my way to the bathroom to freshen up and change. After about 5 minutes i was done. I was greeted by the smell of bacon and pancakes. Coincidently i was having a craving for bacon before i woke up. I walked down the stairs to see a plate of bacon and kimchi pancakes made with 4 people chowing down on them already. I looked out on the balcony and saw a chestnut haired boy laying down on a bean bag chair. That was probably Baekhyun. I greeted Kyungsoo, Jongin, Tao and Xiumin who were sitting around the food scarfing it down. "Not going to share, huh?" the 4 hungry faces laughed and continued eating. I managed to grab a few pieces of bacon and ran out onto the balcony. I peered over the chair, and there was Baekhyun, fast asleep. I stuck my head back in the dorm. "Should i wake him up?" I asked the others. "DO IT. HE'S BEEN SLEEPING THERE FOR LIKE AN HOUR" Xiumin yelled back. I waved a piece of bacon in front of him. Maybe he was sensitive to smell. I'm weird, okay, whatever. It's more fun waking people up like this anyways. "Baekhyunnnnn. Wakey wakey" I started out quietly, and slowly began to get louder and louder. His eyes opened for a split second, then shut again. "WAKE UP" I yelled in his ear. Baekhyun's eyes opened and he was just glaring at me. "Goodmorning!" I said with a smile biting into my bacon strips and walking back into the dorm. "HEY, DON'T EAT THAT BACON. YOU'RE EATING MY BROTHERS." Baekhyun yelled crawling over the beanbag chair and stumbling into the dorm. "Go home Baekhyun. You're drunk" Kyungsoo yelled back. "For the record, i don't drink. Shame on you all for eating my family." Baekhyun said in a huff and glared at me, who was basically on the floor laughing. I guess everything is just funnier at 9 am.

 

--

12:00 pm.

I was woken up by a leg, wrapping around myself. It was not my leg. I looked over at the alarm clock on the bedside table. Wow, did i really sleep in this late? I wasted the whole day. And so did the male sleeping beside me. I tried to move his leg.. but he was surprisingly strong and wouldn't seem to budge. I tried lifting myself up but a pair of arms grabbed me. My eyes widened. This is probably just a misunderstanding. There were no cameras in the bedrooms. Luckily nobody would be able to see this. I tried to cough a little, to let the person beside me know i was awake. "Shh. Stay here." The voice immediately said back to me. My eyes were probably bigger than Kyungsoo's right now. Wasn't I suppose to be the gay one? I slumped back into the bed, where the arms were wrapped around me. Was i going to question this? No way. Wouldn't the other people in the dorm be wondering where i was.. or maybe they're all too busy making out with each other or something. I laid in bed, with eyes wide open. I was beyond confused. I coughed a little again, just to see if the person beside me was awake or not. "Shh." He said harshly. Well, he's awake. "I-" I was immediately cut off by a breath of warm air on my neck. "Shh. Don't talk. Do you want to get caught?" Get caught? What would i get caught for?! I gulped. The figure beside me obviously heard and rested his head on the crook of my neck. "But-" I hesitated. "I told you to be quiet." The voice kept replying. "But-" I was cut off by warm lips on mine. What was happening. Last time i check, i was the gay one, and he was straight. I shut my eyes and let the other male dominate me. I was honestly just shocked. I didn't know how to react. I guess the male found that nice because he seemed to be devouring my mouth. Before he could get any further we were interrupted by 3 knocks on the door. "HEY WAKE UP" A couple of voices shouted. "OKAY" The voice beside me shouted. His voice was needy. By this point he was already on top of me. Out of reflex i wrapped my arms around his waist. It was only the 2nd day here, and i was already at 2nd base with this guy? What is going on here. Another 3 knocks met our door. "SERIOUSLY GUYS, GET OUT OF THERE. WHAT ARE YOU DOING ANYWAYS?!" A deep voice, probably Chanyeol's yelled. "WE'RE COMING OKAY" I yelled. A few minutes later my shirt was stripped of me, and so were the other male's He wasn't buff, but he had a good share of abs. Same went for me. We were built about the same. His lips continued to crash into mine, enjoying every moment of this. His kisses were soft, and needy. He wasn't rough, he was tender and loving. He seemed to move his body in sync with mine, creating a kind of melodic friction. Before we could get any further a loud voice started yelling " IF YOU DON'T COME OUT SOON WE'RE COMING IN!" It yelled. The male on top of me released himself from my grasp and opened the door a crack. "OKAY WE'RE COMING. NOW GO AWAY" He yelled out the door. He turned around and looked at me. Leaving me helpless on the bed. "I'll finish you later." He said, walking towards me planting a sweet kiss on my forehead. He got changed and made his way downstairs. What in the world just happened to me?

 

--

By 1:30 everybody was downstairs, waiting for Soo-Man to give them some updates.

--

 

"Congrats everybody, you've managed to survive day 1 and a half of this show. Based on the feedback from the fans, our couples have couple names, and they've declared their favourite couple so far. We've got TaoRis, as our favourite so far! BaekYeol, KaiSoo, HunHan, SuLay, and XiuChen follow behind TaoRis. Let's see what the results are after a week. Hwaiting!" The TV screen said. Its funny how Soo-Man wont even come into the dorm. He refuses to have any physical contact with any of the contestants. 

 

--

9:00 pm.

"Hey, guys, look at this. They've got a karaoke machine installed and everything over here" Suho said tinkering with the huge flat screen TV. "LETS SING, I'M GOOD AT SINGING" Chen yelled in a slight Chinese accent. "Eh, i'm more of a rapper" Tao added to Chen's statement. "Yeah, so am i." Chanyeol added. "Okay, well maybe there's some rap songs for you guys. Lets sing for now though. It'll be a fun way to get to know each other better." Suho said. "You're such a grandpa." Baekhyun said cheekily. Yixing glared at Baekhyun who was smiling. "You're such a toddler" Suho retorted. Baekhyun only glared back. "Nothing wrong with acting young" He added. Suho finally got the karaoke machine working and Kyungsoo and Chen were the first one's to grab the micas. The first song to play was BIG BANG's Haru Haru. One of Jongin's favourite songs. Kyungsoo killed all of G-Dragon's lines and Chen rocked at T.O.P's lines. Both of them totally killed the chorus. Sehun was singing for Taeyang, Daesung and Seungri's lines. He actually had a pretty decent voice behind his cute little lisp. "I didn't know you could sing." Jongin said smiling. "I guess i just surprise people." Kyungsoo said smiling back. The next song was Replay by SHINee. Baekhyun, Kris and Luhan started singing. Yixing and Jongin decided to start dancing. Sehun joined in Yixing and Jongin. Luhan would occasionally look over and smile at Sehun. After a few hours of karaoke, the majority of the guys were ready to pass out. Suho, Jongin, Xiumin and Baekhyun were already asleep on the couch. Tao was sitting on the floor drinking some tea and trying to make conversation with Kris. The boys left were just sitting around talking, enjoying themselves. By the time the night was officially over, most of the members got to get to know each other a whole lot better, and it was the start of a new friendship bond.

 

--

As i walked into my room i saw a light haired boy sitting on the bed. "I told you i'd finish you." His eyes piercing, but loving. I walked over to him and sat on the bed. "fine. but tomorrow, you've got a LOT of explaining to do." Next thing i knew, a pair of lips crashed onto mine, and i felt a pair of hands my jeans.

 

a/n: kekekee, okay, so i just re-read this. i typed this out last night, apparently this is what i got out of it for writing for about 2 hours. haha. anyways, hmm, who is this mystery couple? ^^ you'll find out soon.