Chapter Two

"Wishing Well" ~ Be Careful What You Wish For!

After school..

"Jina!" a boy yelled.

"Hey," she smiled and nodded. Who is the heck is he?

"I know this is weird but can I talk to you?" he asked, taking out a little card and a heart lollipop attached to it.

"Uhmm, sure what's up?" she smiled, but in a more awkward mood.

"Park Jina.. I love you. Ever since I saw you, I.. I knew you were the one. You belong with me. I'm in love with you and want to be the one by your side. I promise to tell you my secrets, to cry with you, laugh with you, talk with you through all the situations and problems in your life. Spend time with me, all I want is for me to be allowed by your side. So what do you say.. Would you go out with me?"

"Oh well.." Shoot, I don't even know this kid. "I don't think--"

"IT'S FINE, I KNEW YOU WOULD REJECT MY OFFER COMPLETELY. IT'S FINE NO NEED TO ANSWER. I KNEW IT WOULD END THIS WAY." he held in his tears and quickly ran away. He threw the card along with the lollipop to the ground as he ran.

A whole bunch of students looked at him as he ran and giggled at his failure. Some boys tripped him, and some girls felt sorrow. Some boys winked at Jina, receiving more hope that they get one step closer to Jina because of this. Hana walked towards her, holding hands with Woohyun.

"Jina? Did that boy just ask you out?" Hana asked.

"He is certainly a great match with you from what I see," Woohyun chuckled.

"Yeah duh, he asked me out. And Woohyun-- No, just no." Jina replied with a slight attitude and sarcasm.

"Jina I saw everything. That was probably the most sweetest confession yet out of all the boys that crushed on you so far. I'm sorry, but that was the stupidest idea just rejecting him like that." Hana looked at the end of the hallway, making a frown.

"Oh so you just want me to be like you huh? Just accepting Woohyun right away?"

"Jina! That's because I love Woohyun and he asked me out when I liked him too."

"Exactly, but I don't like that guy," Jina rolled her eyes. "So.. Rejection!"

"Ji-" Woohyun was interrupted by Hana putting her finger to telling him to be quiet. Hana was extremely offended by what her unnie had said. She held in her tears and dragged Woohyun to bring him home with her.

Jina thought to herself, Hana you think you're so smart just because you date Woohyun. I know what love is.. I think. Probably I should wait till my heart finally decides to speak up.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Jina walked around the park, where she usually goes when she's bored. She visits the beautiful scenery of a pond and a forest and sits on a bench to think to herself.

Almost nighttime.. Better go home now and apologize-- Nah, I'll just go home and pretend nothing happened. She probably let it go by now.

As she was walking home she discovered a mysterious wishing well in the middle of a field of grass. She walked towards it and observed it. There was a beautiful fountain near it with rushing water. There weren't and coins in the well yet. Hmm, looks like nobody threw anything in it. She searched her pockets and found a coin.

She thought of one wish out of everything else she dreamed of-- to become her sister Park Hana. She kissed the coin and tossed it nicely so that it landed in the well, then continued walking home in the night.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"My.. My head hurts." Jina complained as she woke up. She stretched her arms and yawned. She walked towards the bathr--

"OWW!" she yelped in pain as she walked into the wall. She picked herself up and walked to the bathroom to take a shower and put her makeup on for a brand new day of school.

...

"AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"Jina shut up! What the hell hap-- Holy mother of GOD."