Chapter One

"Wishing Well" ~ Be Careful What You Wish For!

It was the beginning of a regular day of school at YunJu High. The Park sisters, Jina and Hana walked to school together-- well, sort of.

"Okay, remember you're the more.. Unattractive type alright? Just stay at least two-- Ten feet away from me, Hana." Jina walked, speeding up to avoid her younger sister.

"Aish, Jina just because you're at least three minutes older than me doesn't mean you can boss me around! Plus you do this everyday, so stop reminding me. I'm also not calling you unnie." Hana replied in a serious matter. "I have Woohyunnie oppa anyways!" she crossed her arms.

The Park sisters are both twins (not identical) who do not get along well.

Park Hana is probably an average girl from her sister Jina's point of view of students in YunJu High. Hana was not as pretty as Jina, but she was extremely smart. She was picked on by others from time to time, but Nam Woohyun, her boyfriend, was there by her side. Hana has an amazing personality but she was not as popular as her beautiful sister.

Okay, here's the thing about Park Jina. She is beautiful, wherever she goes-- People think she's an ulzzang but she isn't. She has a rude personality, she's greedy, and she never knew the true definition of love. All she understood was the styles made her beauty stand out of students in YunJu High. She had long wavy hair while Hana's hair was just straight, also long. She was also taller by at least three or four inches. She was admired by many boys in the school and envied by many girls, might as well call her the Queen of YunJu High School. But she has never had a relationship.

"Gates are now closing!" The security guards yelled. Students who are late are punished with an essay-- That's right, a 4-5 page essay (depending on how late you are) for BEING LATE and WHY you were late.

"Ahjusshi! AHJUSSHI WAIT!!" the Park sisters had screamed towards the guards, running towards the gate.

Unfortunately, Jina dropped her bag and her makeup fell out along with her books. "Hana wait! I dropped my babies!" she yelled, running back to her bag scraping her knee as she tripped running towards it.

"DAMMIT JINA, not again this is the second time! I'm not waiting, mianhae!" Hana replied, pushing her nerdy glasses back up and holding her bag tight so it didn't fall as well. She made it past the gate and the guard closed it and people who were left outside had to receive their punishment.

"Oh come on! What the hell Hana!" Jina exclaimed, a tiny tear appearing from her right eye and stomped her feet in frustration. You know I'm horrible at writing!

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

 


RIIIIIING!

 

"There she is!"


"Late again huh Jina?"


"How was the essay?!"


"Dont worry Jina, WE ALL STILL LOVE YOU!"


"Saranghaeyo Jina!"


That's what most of the students said to Jina. No matter what she did wrong, everybody still admired her.

"Thank you, everyone!" Jina fake-smiled sweetly to every fan of hers. I was the only person late out of the whole school today! How do you think I was! She then turned to look at her sister, Hana.

Hana looked as if she was living the life holding hands with one of the most popular guys from a group called 'Infinite'. They were a whole bunch of hotties, they were pretty talented too. I'm going to have to admit I'm EXTREMELY jealous, because she gets to have a decent relationship meanwhile I am still single. Nam Woohyun and Park Hana made the cutest couple in the entire school. But I still don't understand, what is the true definition of love? How come I never felt the 'butterflies in my tummy'? Jina thought.