Chapter Three

"Wishing Well" ~ Be Careful What You Wish For!

"Jina! What did you.. Why am I YOU!?" Hana yelled.. At herself.

"I don't know! Wait.. Yesterday I was walking home from the park and made a wish at some wishing well that popped out of nowhere. I wished that I was you." Jina replied from Hana's body.

"Oh Jina! Why me? But then.." Hana looked at her s.

"HANA. DON'T LOOK AT MY BODY!"

"I was joking! Your fault anyways. Now we have to find out how to fix this. As in NOW. I have plans with Woohyun today! He's taking me to the movies." Hana folded her hands and sat down on top of the toilet cover. She glared at Jina. "WHY JINA WHY!? Why today!?"

"Mianhaeyo.. Unnie." Jina chuckled.

"Its not funny. And now you decide to call me Unnie? We have to find out how to reverse this!"

"Yah!! Kids! Youre late for school what's going on up there!?" their mother yelled.

"Aish, we'll find out what to do in school okay? Put your uniform on already. I'll do your makeu--" Jina was interrupted.

"NO MAKEUP I DONT LIKE IT."

"But Hana its MY body so I do what I want."

"Well technically its my body now, so get used to it." Hana said aggressively, running to Jinas room to grab her uniform.


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

 

"Jina!"

"Saranghaeyo Ji--"

"No makeup today huh Jina unnie?"

"Jina noona. You look beautiful without your makeup!"

Oh no. Wait.. Actually, Jina, be thankful I'm doing this! Hana thought. She grinned and walked delightfully as she walked through the hallways.


- Meanwhile.. Jina -

"BABE!" Woohyun called. Jina forgot that she was in Hanas body and ignored him.

"Yah! Are you mad?" He yelled again. Ignore it.

"HANA, YAH!!!" He shouted, running towards Jina and turned her around. She looked frightened.

"Woohyun, what are you doing?! Get off of me!" she pushed him off of herself. She brushed her shoulders, let out a sigh, and turned around walking away. After a few seconds...

CRAP!

"Woohyun oppa! Wait!" She ran back to him.

"What?" Woohyun frowned.

"Sorry I- I had a slight headache. Forget what happened earlier."

"Gwenchana? You don't need any medicine? Let's go outside afterschool and I'll buy us some ramen," he said sweetly, taking "Hana's" hand.

What the hell. Okay Hana don't get mad at me for this! "I'm fine now that you're with me." Jina replied.

"Oh, yeah- There's a new guy in our group. His name's Myungsoo, he wants us to call him 'L' though. You should meet him!"

"Really? This is rare.. I thought Infinite said they wouldn't have a new member and they would stay as they are?"

"Well babe, we needed a visual. Plus, he's a perfect fit for us. He's perfect for the visual of Infinite!"

Oh really? I wanna see this cutie. "Sure, let's meet him now!"


•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

"Myungsoo, Hana. Hana, Myungsoo.. Or L." Sunggyu, the leader of Infinite, introduced the both of us.

"Annyeonghasseyo," Jina bowed and grinned.

"Hey, nice to meet you Hana." L smiled, then looked at Woohyun. "I didn't know Woohyun hyung would get a girl as beautiful as you."

Oh my god. He called me beautiful!!!! ASDFGGHJJKJLSL~^^ Jina blushed to the max. He is JUST my type!

"L, don't flirt. Haha, trying to be all that. You don't even have a girl so don't try." Woohyun laughed, placing his arm around Jina's shoulder.

"Hey is it okay if Jina meets him?" she asked Woohyun.

"Of course! Call her right now."

"Neh," Jina took out her phone and tried to find Hana in her contacts.

"Hana.. Why do you have Jina's phone?

DAMMIT I KEEP FORGETTING! "Oh w-well, I.."

"Go on.." Woohyun widened his eyes and crossed his arms.

"W-We're doing an experiment!"

"Oh yeah! I remember, Jina told me about that lame project she had to do. Alright."

Phew~ Almost got caught. Jina called Hana and waited till she answered.

"Yoboseyo?" Hana answered.

"Yah, come to room 313A. There's someone you should meet." Jina said, as she kept on glancing at L.

"Arasso, arasso."

Jina hung up her phone and went to look at L again. He caught her looking at her and turned around immediately. She's so cute.. I wish I were Woohyun. L thought, slightly blushing.

 

[A/N] I finally updated! Yay! Sorry guys. Writer's block. HATE IT. T_T'

So Infinite won #1 on M! Countdown!!!

AND they won Music Bank too!!!!!

OMG INSPIRITS WE SHALL CELEBRATE. IM SO PROUD OF ALL OF THEM. ;_; *tears of joy*

LET'S PARTY AND CELEBRATE OUR LOVE FOR THEM ALL TOGETHER NOW.