Am i not enough?

Please Love Me Again

                After that incident things between Jongin and I get more awkward. Though the three of us still eat together during lunch, the meal was not as lively as before because of the confession. Yeah I was talking about his confession but let us also include Han Ri’s confession to him. It’s obvious that Han Ri and I were uncomfortable but this jerk acts like there’s nothing wrong at all. Complicated world why you no get simple?

 

“Ehem..” I faked a cough and tried to break the ice. No use. They won’t talk.

“ Why so quiet? Good relationship needs communication you know. How will you go on to the next stage if you two are like that?” I tried to tease them.

Han Ri kicked me under the table as I saw her blush but Jongin’s reaction surprised the heck out of me.

“Then let’s talk Shin. Let’s have a good communication.”  He said as he took a bite of his snack, and again, acted like there’s nothing wrong with what he said.

I immediately looked at Han Ri to see her expression and I can see that she was also taken aback as me. Jongin, stop that or imma kill you.

“Woah woah woah! That’s very funny Jongin! HAHAHA.”  I laughed it off but I think I overdid it because they looked at me like I was sick so I stopped. Good thing I was saved by the bell. Literally.

The school bell rang signaling that the next classes will start few minutes from now. I decided to walk with Han Ri to class when Jongin left us without a word in the cafeteria.

“Feels like there’s no hope for Jongin and I.” Han RI said looking really gloomy. “Tell me he really likes somebody else.. so I can stop assuming..”  she said but I was occupied with my own thoughts. She nudged my shoulder noticing that I was out of myself. “Hey! You are not listening, I said tell me the truth. He likes-”

“No! No! what are you saying ? He doesn’t like me! He never said that!” waving my hands in the air.

“ … ”

“What?”

“uhm..I did not say he does..”  Great. Way to go Shin. You are so over-reacting.

“oh. Hehe..sorry.. what is it again?” I asked scratching my head.

“hhmmm.. why do I feel something fishy..?” Han Ri said which caused me to be alarmed.

“What d-do you mean?” I said still smiling as a cover-up.

“oh. Never mind. See you later Shin-ah.” Then we parted ways to our own classrooms.



When Han Ri is not around, I avoid Jongin in every possible way. After the class I will run out of the classroom before he starts to talk to me. Rude I know. Don’t get me wrong, it’s also hard for me to avoid him because we’re still friends though. But what can I do? I don’t want Han Ri to feel like I was betraying her.  

 

Just like today , I tried to stay away from Jongin like what i always do now.

 

“Shin.” I jumped of shock hearing a familiar voice behind me while i was on my locker.

“Oh! Hi there Jongin. It’s been a while.. But I have to go sorry !” I was ready to run like a horse but he grabbed my wrist and trapped me between his body and the lockers.

“You’re not going anywhere Shin. Not until you talk to me.”

“We have n-nothing to talk about Jongin.” I said nervousness evident in my voice which caused him to smirk. Oh boy, that smirk.

“Really? Why are you avoiding me then?” He said as he leaned closer to me and I can feel his hot breath on my face.

“I-I am not avoiding you. W-what are you talking about?” gosh Shin. Stuttering? Seriously?

“Was it because of what I said? I’m serious about it.” He said invading the remaining space that seperates our face.

“Huh? What is it? I d-don’t know what you’re saying.” I avoided his eyes as I feel my body heat up.

“You’re blushing.”

“No I’m not!” I said still not looking at him.

“Yes you are. Look at me.” He said with a husky voice. Please Jongin, stop it. Imma die now.

“No I won’t! I’m not blushing!” bowing my head as I tried to hide my face now in the same color as a tomato.

Without a word he used one of his hands to lift my chin up and pulled me close using the other. Our lips were now millimeters apart and I got really really uneasy when he his lips.

Just when I thought he’s going to kiss me he spoke, “Why can’t you like me Shin? Am I not good enough?” he said and for the first time, I saw something in his eyes. Something that I had never seen before. Sadness. When he did not receive any answer from me , he slowly took his hands and looked at me for the last time. Then he left without a word. Again.

 

                                     == <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <33 <3 <3 <3 <3 <33 <3 <3 <3 <3 <33 <3 <3 <3 <3 <33 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 ==

 

How was my second chapter guys ? First of all i would like to thank crystalchia and soosicayoona for showing their support :">

Please do not be silent readers tell me what you think so that i can now how i am doing.

KAMSAHAMNIDA ! :)