εχθ's Party Invite

Beautiful Nightmare [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I arrived, everyone was already mingling around. Today was the last I-Club organzation social meeting. The next meet up won't start again until next Fall term. So everyone was having a good time and just relaxing with one another. I greeted everyone that I walked past trying to locate my cousin. I saw her flirting with the boys of Epsilon Chi Theta (εχθ) fraternity house.

This fraternity house is fairly new, which is pretty rare, but they've managed well. I think it's because of how international they were, since a lot of the international students were able to feel at home at this frat house. Plus, as Lauren would say, "Asian guys are hot, period". Yes, one of the many reasons why she joined I-Club, and got me involved.

"Vannie!" My cousin greeted me just as she turn aroun and spotted me. "You're finally here! What took you so long?"

She walked over to me and brought me over to join her with the guys.

"Ayo waddup Savannah" "Sup." "How you doing?" Some of them greeted me.

"Yo, waddup Yeol. Sup, Kris. I'm good, Baek." I returned the greeting. "Um, I forgot the time. You know me when I work on one of my pieces, Lauren." I explained to her.

I was going to continue and talk about it, but she interrupted me.

"That's nice, Van. So... Kris here was telling me about a frat party that they're throwing next week after finals." Lauren smiled as she let go of me and sidled up next to Kris.

Lauren has been chasing after Kris since she started here. I feel bad for the girl. Kris is like a walking super model god. Ironically enough though, he's not a player though. Which is a real good thing. He's a good guy. How do I know? We've had art classes before. Yeah, even til this day, his skills haven't improved, but he's still as passionate as ever.

"Yeah, you should come, too." Tao told me as he handed me an invite.

"Of course she'll come!" Lauren answered for me.

I rolled my eyes at her behavior, but slipped the invitation into my bag anyways for safekeeping.

"Someone's been asking about you." Luhan told me as he winked.

"Who?" I asked curiously.

"Secret." He smiled mischiveously at me.

Before I could say anythi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter