Here Is Me

Beautiful Nightmare [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello, my name is Savannah Phillips. I'm currently in my third year of college, but my first year as an actual university student. If you don't know what that means, then it means that I went to a community college for two years to obtain my Associates of Arts for a transfer to an actual university for a higher degree in learning. In actuality, I didn't know what I wanted to major in at first until I found what I wanted to major in after my cousin, Lauren Evans, made me realize my talents and hobbies for artistic creations. So therefore, that's how I've come to be.

That major turned out to be a higher degree being in the Master of Fine Arts in Visual Arts. Visual Arts specializes in Public Art and Public Culture; Sculpture/Installation; Painting/Drawing; Film/Video; Photography; Digital Media/Computing; and Performance. It's a lot of work, well everything is a lot of work in general. Anyway, this means I have to attend school for another two to three years before I'm able to graduate and actually use my degree for what it's worth. Don't worry, you won't have to know much more about this stuff. I'm just throwing it out there just in case it does pop up again. You would at least be somewhat aware of it. Also, you'll be aware of what kind of artistic creation I'll be doing and those running around in my mind as well.

Anywho, I'm attending one of the few on campus clubs and organizations I've joined since entering the university I attend. I attend the University of California, San Diego. That's right, I currently live in San Diego, California, United States of America, or simply put, America. I have joined four organizations as well as two Spring recreational classes.

Chinese Dance Association, the first club of four and this is where I learn about Chinese culture through the art of dance. I also get to wear them cute Chinese clothing. I love how they feel and look. Super glad I joined.

Finesse Dance Company, the second club of four and this is a place for dancers

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter