Alone Time Failed

Beautiful Nightmare [hiatus]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"C'mon, Savannah! Come with me." Lauren begged as she tried to pull Savannah with her.

"I don't want to go, Laure." Savannah said as she tried to pry her cousin's hold off of her.

"But finals are done and over with." Lauren tried to reason with her cousin. "It's time to party, Vannie."

Savannah let out a sighed. "Fine." She gave in. "I'll go to the Epsilon Chi Theta party with you."

"Yay! You're the best!" Lauren cheered happily as she hugged her cousin tightly. "Now get dressed in something hot and we can go!"

Lauren dashed off to get ready as Savannah flopped onto her bed, tired.

"There's not way we're gonna leave in ten minutes when you're going to take two hours." Savannah sighed as she closed her eyes. "Maybe attending the same university wasn't the best idea."

"Drink up girl!" Lauren excitedly said as she shoved a cup towards Savannah.

"I think one cup is enough, Laure." Savannah said as she rejected the cup.

"Just have a little fun, why don't you, Vanna?" Laure replied sulkily. "This is our fun years, y'know?"

"Whatever. If it gets you off my ." Savannah gave in as she took the cup from her cousin.

"That's my girl!" Laure laughed as she downed her cup. "I need another one. You stay here as I go find another cup and find Kris."

"Yeah, you go do that." Savannah shooed her away as she watched her cousin already stumbling across the room while shaking her head at the whole thing. "This really isn't my scene."

"Then what is your kind of scene?" A male voice spoke from behind her.

Savannah turned around to face the speaker. It was Suho. She hasn't really associated herself with him, but he was always around with Kris and the gang every time she was with Lauren.

"Um, hi... Joonmyun, right?" Savannah greeted unsurely with a sheepish smile.

"I prefer Suho, but yes, Joonmyun is right." He smiled handsomely at her. "By the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter