Two - L(ove)'s Offer

His Photo Her Story

 

 

As soon as Krystal arrives at NuABO Model Management after school, she is informed by Luna that L’s manager, Mr Henry is waiting for her. At that moment he is discussing with the CEO of NuABO Model Management, Park Leeteuk about their contract at the meeting room.

“Already talking about contract? Eonni I just received the news this morning. I need time to consider it first,” says Krystal.

“What’s more to consider? This is a golden opportunity, Soojung-ah. We are lucky because this offer comes to us by itself. Other companies and models have to compete and fight for this kind of opportunity. Now, waste no more time and quickly change your school uniform. Hurry up. Mr Henry wants to see you,” replies Luna.

Krystal smiles bitterly.

“What golden opportunity? That weirdo will make me frog, paint my body blue, things like that. Working with him will be a lifetime torturous disaster,” utters Krystal to herself while heading to the changing room.

She cannot stop thinking why does L pick her. She is only an amateur with less than a year experience. Her portfolio is nothing compared to other models in this agency. All of her seniors in the agency are pretty well known in the industry. Besides that, why doesn’t L pick a model like Im Yoona or Sandara Park?  Both of them are top models in Korea. Logically top models like them are more suitable for L photoshoot considering L high reputation both nationally and internationally. And there is also Bae Suzy, who is starting to get high demand these days. She is even dubbed as nation’s first love. He could've chosen her instead of Krystal.

Seriously, why her? Is it because it will be easier for L to bully a newbie like her and make her do weird things for his weird photoshoot, for example frog?

However, despite being skeptical about L, Krystal does think she should not let go of this opportunity. This will be a valuable experience for her. Her future in modeling will be bright if she takes this offer. L weirdness is the cost for her success. It is something she must endure to achieve her dream. No pain no gain, right?

Yes, she will take this challenge. She will take it and nail it! Just you wait, L…

 

******

 

Krystal is welcomed with warm smile from her CEO Park Leeteuk, Mr Henry and their respective secretaries when she enters the meeting room. She bows and greets them respectfully before sitting next to Luna. They continue the meeting by discussing terms and conditions they would like to include in the contract. Krystal doesn’t participate much in the discussion since all decisions are up to her CEO. Besides that, it bores the hell out of her. Just after 5 minutes, her mind already left the meeting room. She doesn’t give attention to the discussion at all.

She is too busy daydreaming that she doesn’t realize almost one hour has past since she came in.

“Is there anything else you would like to add, Krystal-shi?” asks Mr Henry suddenly, brings Krystal back into reality.

Krystal is surprised with the unexpected question for her.

“Huh?” responds Krystal with blank expression.

She looks around and everyone is staring at her. Luna quickly whispers to her with controlled face, “Were you daydreaming the whole meeting? He asks if there’s anything else you want to add? Just say no,”

“Err...n-no,” answers Krystal.

She just follow what Luna told her to say.

“Great. Then, we’ll prepare the contract and meet again later. Krystal-shi, don’t forget to read the document and get prepare for the preliminary photoshoot this Friday, okay?” says Mr Henry as he prepares to leave with his secretary.

 This time Krystal is even more confused. After Mr Henry and his secretary left, Krystal quickly asks Luna what he was talking about.

“Eonni, what document? What preliminary photoshoot? I don’t get anything at all,”

Luna sighs.

“Aigoo this kid... You really don’t pay attention to the meeting, huh? The preliminary photoshoot is to test your chemistry with the camera. At the same time it is to make you familiar with L photoshoot techniques. L will observe you closely during the photoshoot. Be prepared, okay? The contract will only be signed after the preliminary photoshoot. And here is the document which Mr Henry was talking about. It contains everything you should know and should do when you work with L later,”

Krystal takes the document Luna handed to her. She opens the first page and reads through it. She doesn’t like what she read so she skips to the next page. It gets worse.

“You gotta be kidding me… Eonni, this document doesn’t make sense at all. That weirdo is expecting me to comply with all these? Nonsense!”

“What? I’ve read the document. I see nothing wrong with it?”

“Nothing wrong you say? Here, let me read one sentence. ‘…during the photoshoot you are not allowed to say or ask anything at all as your voice may cause disturbance and affect L concentration. If you are not clear about anything, ask L assistants beforehand. Phootoshoot is for model to pose, not for asking question. Also, please take care of your health so that you won’t cough or sneeze during the photoshoot...’  Like seriously? Eonni, can’t you see how stupid this thing is?” Krystal whines as she puts down the document harshly onto the table.

“That’s why you need to do the preliminary photoshoot. Of course it’ll be hard at first but eventually everything will be okay if you put your effort and passion in it. Don’t worry dear, you’ll be fine. I know you will,”

“It’s easy for you to say when you’re not the one doing the photoshoot,” complains Krystal. “So, we’re going to meet him this Friday?”

Luna shrugs. “I think so. Why?”

“Nothing. Just asking… So, I can finally see how L looks like, huh? Jiyoung must be really excited when I tell her about this later,”

“What are you talking about? He wears mask. Don’t you know?”

“What? Really?” asks Krystal in disbelief.

“Next time pay attention during meeting. Mr Henry told so many things about L just now,”

“Hmmm, it must be because he’s ugly, right? If not, he probably has a serious self-esteem problem. Now I understand why he makes all these complicated things. Poor L…” says Krystal as she takes back the document from the table.

Luna rolls her eyes.

“Yeah continue with all your stupid imaginations and wild guesses about him. Since you were not listening to what Mr Henry told about L earlier, you don’t know how incredible L is,”

Krystal bursts out laughing.

“Of course Mr Henry would say nice things about L. He is his manager,”

Luna sighs for the nth time.

“Aigoo, what should I do with this kid… Fine, I don’t want to argue with you. But please take my advice. Don’t be too judgmental on him. He might be the most wonderful person you ever met in your life,”

Now it’s Krystal turn to roll her eyes.

“You watch too many drama, Eonni,” she says as she leave the meeting room with the document in her hand.

 

*****

 

Krystal goes back home early from her company since her schedule is being rearranged for the whole week. When she reaches home, her mother is busy cooking dinner in the kitchen. She walks silently passing the kitchen as she doesn’t want her mother to notice her presence. She hates helping her mother cooking dinner. Her mother will complain everything she does.

‘You chop the carrot too thin,’

 ‘You should put the salt after the sauce,’

‘The size of the pan you use is too big,’

When it comes to cooking, her mother is fussier than the real chef. She can’t stand her naggings at all.

“Soojung, where are you going?” calls her mother suddenly.

Krystal clenches her teeth. She has been discovered. With unwilling heart, she turns around and fakes a smile.

“Oh, Mum. I didn’t notice you earlier. I just get back from the company. I want to go upstairs and take a bath,”

Her mother nods.

“Ohh...OK you can go. Ah, but before that, can you help me with something?”

Her mother then disappears into the kitchen and return into her sight with a Tupperware in her hand.

“Last week Mrs Liu gave us chocolates and cookies she bought from US, remember? So I plan to repay her courtesy by giving this kimchi for her. Can you go and pass it for me?”

Krystal takes the Tupperware gladly. It is better to do delivery than helping her mother in the kitchen. She leaves home with a wide smile on her face. She plans to stay long at Mrs Liu house to avoid helping her mother. She hopes Amber is home so that she can play with her.

She is just about to press the doorbell when the gate suddenly opens. Amber appears with Kim Myungsoo next to her. They are shocked to see each other.

“Hey, Krys what are you doing here?” asks Amber.

“My Mum asked me to give you this kimchi, as a reply to your kindness for giving us chocolate and cookies from US last week,”

“Oh, thank you so much! This must be very delicious. Mrs Jung makes the best kimchi in this neighbourhood. Hahah!”

“My Mum will be very happy if she hears that. Urm, are you going somewhere?”

“Yeah, I’m going to my friend’s house. Why?”

Krystal is disappointed to hear the answer.

Looks like she can’t stay long at Amber house.

“Just asking. Then, I should go back to my house. Have fun,”

Amber quickly stops her. “Wait, Krys. I want to return the DVD I borrowed from you last time. Can you stay here for a moment?”

Krystal nods happily. At least it would delay her time to return home.

“Take your time,” she says.

Amber then goes back inside her house and leave Krystal alone with Myungsoo. Krystal notices that Myungsoo has been staring at her the whole time. She just gives him a thin smile before looking away. What an awkward situation.

“I didn’t know you guys are neighbor,” says Myungsoo suddenly, breaking their silence.

“Now you know,” she replies without even looking at Myungsoo.

“If I knew it earlier I would’ve come here everyday,”

“What do you mean?” Krystal turns around to face Myungsoo.

But Myungsoo doesn’t answer her question.

“So… that is your house?” he asks instead.

“Why? You want to rob it or something?” asks Krystal back, giving him an uncomfortable look.

Myungsoo smiles hearing that question. He smirks.

Slowly he draws himself closer to Krystal and look directly into her eyes. Krystal is a bit frightened with his sudden change of behavior. She takes a few steps back to avoid Myungsoo until her back hit the wall. She is trapped.

Myungsoo places his hand on the wall just next to Krystal. His gaze is still fixed on Krystal face. It makes Krystal feels even more frightened, nervous and uncomfortable. She and Myungsoo barely know each other. Why is he acting like this?

“That is an interesting question from an interesting person,” he says.

“If you asked me that question before last week I would say no,” he adds later.

He then draws himself closer to Krystal again until they were only centimeters away from each other. Krystal body stiffens.

“But now, my answer would be yes. There is something I really want to take from that house. Wanna know what is it?”

Krystal shakes her head. She doesn’t want to know anything. All she wants at that moment is for Myungsoo to stop acting strangely like that.

“You,” he answers anyway.

But suddenly Myungsoo feels a stinging pain in his lower part. He looks down and sees Krystal leg in between his thighs.

“You want me? Take it,” she says as she kicks Myungsoo's private part as hard as she can for the second time.

Myungsoo screams his lungs out. “YAAAAHHHH!!! Are you crazy?!!”

Krystal flips her hair.

“Nobody mess with Krystal Jung,” she says coldly.

“Y-you are going to p-pay for this…” says Myungsoo while bending his body in pain.

“Oooh, I’m so scared~!” Krystal replies cynically before sticking her tongue out and leave Myungsoo alone.

Myungsoo lifts his head slowly to see Krystal disappear from his sight. Even though his pain has not subsides, he manages to put up a smile on his face.

“This is getting more interesting,”

 

 

GIF OF THE DAY

Merong~~


A/N:

Yup, Krystal is so going to pay for the "damage" she done to Myungsoo. LOL~~

Please subscribe, comment and vote if you like ^^