3rd Chapter

From No One to Someone

     At home i keep thinking about him. But, i think i better tell Jessica. I text her, "Hi Jessica.. I'm very worried about you beacause you absent today. I wanna ask you and tell you something. But can you keep it?" send. Not long Jessica answer it, "I'm okay no need to be worried. What will you ask and tell? I promise i will keep it." i'm really nervous and i tell her, "I wanna ask you, who is your crush? If tell i will tell.." send. She really take this easy, and she answer it again, "Leeteuk, well because he looks like a real leader. You?" "Yesung. It's because he looks cool when i saw him. But keep it okay?" send. "OMG. Of course. But just telling okay, girls really hard to get close to him, because like some girl is close to him." Jessica text me back.

    I keep thinking about what did Jessica said. I even can't see Yesung's face. Jessica is absent again. "Huh, i really wanna talk to her... I'm really curious if what Jessica said was right. Well, gotta try it." I was very sure.. I finished the day without seeing and caring about Yesung. "I feel very guilty, am i wrong? To be guilty just because of that?" When i saw Yesung talks to another girl i only put my eyes on the ground. I dont want to see him. But, i actually wants to see him. "Eonnie, let's go home. I already finish doing my task." Sulli shocked me from behind. "O..Okay.."

   Sulli just smiled. I don't know why, it's seems weird. "Why, are you smiling?" I asked Sulli. "Well, yesterday i was down because my crush did'nt come to school, but today he just asked me for a date..." Sulli is very happy.. I even don't have any dates or boyfriend. I feel like i'm worse. I just hope that he will do that to me.. But our level is so different he is like level 100000 and i'm level 0.1.. I don't think that i can catch his love.