2nd Chapter

From No One to Someone

     New day starts again. I wake up early, i make my own breakfast, and then i get ready for school. I walk to school. When i arrived there i walk to my class. My school is very quiet. My class is empty. I sit by my self. Until, he comes. "Hello" he greets me. "Hah? Oh, Um.. Hello, i'm Sooyoung, Nice to meet you." I was shocked and greet him back. "Hi, i'm Yesung. Nice to meet you to." He said that with a smile on his face.

     "Today, Jessica Jung is absent, because she just catch a cold." Leeteuk, our class leader just told us the notice. I feel sad because i'm alone and Jessica is sick. When the break time, i go to the canteen. I meet Sulli, and we have a lunch together. But, Sulli did'nt talk at all. When Sulli finish, she just go away. "What's wrong with her?".

     I keep eating my lunch. When i turn my head to Yesung, i only saw him with his friends. I feel jealous when i saw my girl friends was with him. Talking and laughing. i just finish my lunch and go back to my class. When the bell rings its time to go home. I still have to wait for my dad to pick me up because he promised me. "Hey, you're still here?" Yesung talk to me? i don't know how to act. "Um, yes. I still have to wait for my dad to pick me up." ''Oh, well is that your dad's car? Seems like it.." He laugh.. Well i'm still happy. I get in to my dads car with Sulli. But i feel like i'm really happy..