1st Chapter

From No One to Someone

     New day starts, i pack my book and get ready for school. Well, it's the first time i'm in this city. Yesterday, i just moved in to a new house. Today is my new school time. With my little sister, Sulli i walk to school.

     "Eonnie, this is our school. Let's try to meet friends. I will go to my class. Bye, see you later." Sulli goes to her class. I walk to my class, and when the bell rings i gotta greet my self, "Good morning, My name is Choi Sooyoung.. I just moved here yesterday. I hope we can all be friends. Thank You"

      After that, i sit on my chair. A beautiful blonde girl greets me, "Hi, my name is Jessica Jung. Nice to meet you." "Hello, i'm Sooyoung. Nice to meet you to." she smiles to me and so do i. When the bell rings, i get out from my class with Jessica. At the canteen, i saw Sulli, i meet Sulli to Jessica.

      While having my lunch i look around the canteen, i saw a guy, he looks so cool. When the bell rings again, i go back to my class, but that guy is here. I just realize that he was my classmate. Until the my first day finsih, i always put my eyes on him. My heart says, "Okay, starting tomorrow i will start to knowing him better."