Chapter 3

Once Upon A Leaf

Sorry I took a lifetime to update. xD xD VERY busy for School. And i kinda thought this story is forgotten anywayssss. Let's see if it is. :D :D

 


"Mia! Don't"

You heard 'Kai' scream your name and just before you could look back, you felt someone drag your arms but a familiar force disrupted and you fainted.. AGAIN. =___=.

- - - - - 

tweeting of the birds, a guy groaning, the swish of the wind, and your blurry eyesight.

You jerked up and '... wait... a guy groaning?' you suddenly looked around but you saw nothing but your bed and the same Earth stuffs.

You still could hear a guy groaning though. Aside from that, you stood up and checked your body if it's still complete.. if you just fainted and dreamt of that stupidly cool place plus the cool guy and the best experience ever. 

Scratching your head and sighed, you hurriedly ran downstairs to get some water but you stumbled at something, or maybe.. on SOMEONE.

"KAI!"

There he is, with his eyes closed, and uhm... you just  blushed..you couldn't define how his body is situated since you can't even dare to look at a man's body. You rushed to get a blanket and covered him. His breathing became slow and normal. Now he looks peaceful while sleeping. You left him lying at the back of your bed when no one can see him and you ran again to get some water and ice. 

----

"KAI's P.O.V"

'I can hear someone's fast footsteps. I want to stand up but I can't, my body is numb. There's a soft, warm nice thing over me and i know it's the one making me weak.

I saw the same girl that suddenly appeared in my life just two leaves ago (*two days ago*). I thought that she was beautiful the moment i saw her lying unconciously in the middle of the Ice Forest... and i still think she is. But the situation now is different, I'm the one lying somewhere in this World, maybe it's dangerous maybe it's not.. Or maybe I'm gonna die here now.

Mia just kept on rubbing Ice on my face, finally i can feel my face... just my face. I got the feeling of standing up so I did. She suddenly shouted and turned her back. I wondered why.

----

"KAI!! Cover your body with that blanket for the meantime .. P-please!."

You know you could win the Most Red person in the genies book of world records now. You are flushing really really Light red. Who wouldn't anyways? 

 

"Mia, I feel not good. Do you have more Ice?"

You walked really fast and closed the door behind you where a man is . 

A - man - is - - in - my - room. Just thinking about that made you even more red. You even thought that after any minute your face might just blow and you'll die eventually. You went to your guests room and tried scanning for some clothes. You just got some pair of V-shirt and skinny pants plus... a gu-y's u-underwear... of course he needs that that's why you picked it. 

You went back to your room, and gladly the door is still close, you knocked and you could hear someone murmuring something inside your room. 

You slightly opened your door to see whats happening. But no one was there. And this time... NO one really was there.

 

You panicked and called out for him until...

*beng xD*

You bumped on something....

"Oh it's you Mia"

"wh-where did you come from? O.O" 

"I thought my powers wouldn't work here, but i guess it does since my invisibility works."

"And the clothes,... where? and when did you get that?"

"The moment you went inside the room, you dropped this thing you called clothes and i feel like i need to wear it , so i did"

Reliefed. You told him to rest first and you'll think of what to tell your maids about this until someone knocked...

 

*Madam? Are you there? Lunch is ready"

 

-the door started opening-

 


I feel like this chapter is very very not worth reading but.... mianhe~ I'll just edit this after having some free hours. I love you guys <3 :))