Chapter 2

Once Upon A Leaf

"Who are you and what is this place?"

 

Those were the only words that you managed to say. You were seriously STARSTRUCK. 

You saw how the moon looks like it's about to poke the hell out of you. Those Icy Trees, the grass. . . It's even as cold as snow. 

And everything. . . Everything was blue. And everywhere you look, crystals seems to shine and as well as the man right after you.

 

"Where did you come from and What is that Clothing you're wearing" he bluntly spoke.

"Uhm, Would you mind answering my question first p-please? I- I I mean i'm really freaking out hhh-heree." you answered, trailing.

 

"Of Course. I apologize. This is EXO PLANET. And I Am Elf 21-1-9. I don't know what brought you here but I am sure you aren't an Elf"

 

Now that he mentioned Elves. He doeeees look like one. A Hot one to be exact.

*HE LOOKS KINDA LIKE THIS*  (*But of course Kai's face isn't like the one in the picture. Imagine his body in that costume *__*)

But you couldn't afford to wonder what's with the ridiculous name.

"21-1-9?"

He simply nodded and then that made you mumble things like an idiot.

"What are you doing?" He asked. 

"Wait. .. . . h-  .. i  . j . . K! . . A. . . . g-.  .h . I!"

"21'st letter in the alphabet is K, 1'st letter in the alphabet is A, and 9'th letter of the alphabet is I. . May I as well call you KAI?"

You sound so ridiculous. What kind of person stuck in an unknown place would like to name a ridiculous creature first before even thinking about her own safety?

 

"What?, K- KAI?. Do as you please but I cannot guarantee my alertness with that name. And would you mind telling me yours?"

" I am Mia." 

He isn't showing any interest in you.  And That made you smile in relief.

-

After some crazy talking about things, he decided to bring you inside a big house. And yes of course, he has a big house since he is big. 

It was Made Out of Ice. You swear it was the most amazing thing you ever saw. It was Huge and the doors were as huge as the house. 

What amazed you more was, just by the touch of the owner of the house *which was Kai* the door would open freely by itself. Then Boom! 

It seems like you have entered another world. You could swear to anything that all of things made there were out of crystals and diamonds. True Crystals and diamonds of course. You stopped looking around and shut you mouth since it was left hanging open the moment you arrived at his house.

It was simply an amazing thing.

 

You have read things about Elves. You thought they were a bunch of small earthlings that are old looking and has long pointy ears. Only the long pointy ears are right though. This Man changing his clothes in front of you is tall, VERY  Muscular and Handsome. Though He isn't the type to chitchat very much but it was a relief that he isn't into you or anything. 

You asked him so many stuffs, he answers you coldly. But that didn't made you feel uncomfortable though. And you don't even know why. 

Maybe due to the fact that, A man not falling head over heels for you is A new Thing for you. 

"Hey, Would you like to continue staring at me while I'm changing clothes? I mean. . This isn't a strip show"

 

Your bubbles of thoughts were all popped when you realized that you have been staring at him while he was changing. You even slightly blushed. What's not to blush?

He lead you to a room and told you, that you can call him whenever you want anything. You've explained to him that you eat food like steak, rice etc. 

He doesn't even seem to recognize any of those. But you didn't mind. Anything would be fine. As long as you will live, . You suppose.

 

When he arrived, he was holding an ice tray.And some pair of Clothes you have only seen now.You weren't surprised anymore about things that are frozen. You were more or less exposed to it. 

 

"Here's the food, Make sure you drink this. You might freeze to death. I don't like dead bodies in my house"

 

You saw some things he calls food, and a glass of 'what seems to look like water'. You didn't get the "You might freeze to death" part if you won't drink it. But you drank it anyways. After talking with him for utmost 3 hours, you had faith and trusted him, that's why. After some moments of you drinking the 'what seems to look like water', you felt a dizzy feeling and then you went tumbling to the ice bed. 

 

You didn't feel that the bed was as hard and as cold as ice though. You returned your gaze to Kai, who is at the moment eating some weird looking fruit. He didn't seem to care. And why would he care anyways? You thought. 

You found your way to the mirror and saw this beautiful young maiden looking right straight at you.

*Here's what you look like* *Just imagine yourself wearing that costume :)*

 

"What's with this?"

You were pretty surprised. Really Surprised. What's with this get up you are wearing? And you. .  You turned into an elf! And you can't feel the coldness of the place anymore. 

 

"The one you drank earlier was a potion. I made it, just in case. That will help you to blend here. You can't continue living here with that body and clothes before. You'll eventually die. So before we find your way out here, just wear that."

"Wow that was the longest speech you have done, congrats....

You just smiled, mocking him.

Thanks anyways" you continued.

 

You started walking and having a tour around his house. Then you found a red WELL. It caught your eye immediately. It was the only different color inside this house. Other than Blue , Black and White.

 

You tried looking at it, . . Unsatisfied with what you are seeing you reached out furthermore to really see what's inside. . 

 

"MIA! Don't!"

 


 

I'm really sorry for this weird chapter. I kind of want you guys to really understand what is going on~ So bear with me :))

 

Don't get mad at me! :) Wish you all the best!~ RAWR!

 

Here's Cute Kai for you guys.