Chapter 1

Once Upon A Leaf

There you are again. 

Hiding in your own bedroom. A bunch of Suitors came today again. 

You just hate how "I LOVE YOU" sounds so disgusting now. 

 

"I am really sorry but she's not here until next year. She visited her sick uncle in Alaska and will be staying there for good."

You heard your maid Plea.

"I don't believe you! Just let me see her once PLEASE!!!!"

"Yes! Please bring her out now. !"

"You don't own her so you have no right to order her around. She has a life dear misters. Please go home now. YOu will see none of her today"

"Fine, But I'll be back next week"

"Me too"

"Me too"

 

And then More "Me too"'s can be heard. 

After your chaotic usual morning, you decided to go down and thank your maids for covering you up.

You sighed, as you remembered how all of these started. 

 

FLASHBACK>>

Your mom was the daughter of the Duke of Korea.

Yet she fell in love with a Commoner. A too-handsome-to-be-true commoner, which was your father. 

The Duke didn't know anything about their relationship until your mom got pregnant.

He was very angry but he tried to remain calm for his daughter. 

After 9 months. The most beautiful creature was born

And that is YOU.

Since You were the granddaughter of the Duke so he accepted you but not whole heartedly.

He sent your mom to France, then she disappeared.

Your Father Died after some group of women tried to him.

-

At the age of seven you were introduced to the public as the next heir to the biggest company

in Korea. Which was the biggest mistake your grandfather have ever made. You were exposed. And  your hormones 

went all the way to allure all the men. 
Since then, many people went to your mansion to take a glimpse of your face. And now it has gone a lot worse.

 

END OF FLASHBACK>>

 

And now here you are. At the age of 16 you are still hiding inside your own bedroom, afraid to be seen by those hungry-for-you bunch of craps. That's how you ended up hating this cruel world. 

You hate how men look at you with those lustful eyes. 

You hate how women envy your every move.

You hate how your dad died.

You hate how your mom disappeared.

You hate how everyone treats you differently.

 

There's actually a longer list of things you hate but I'm cutting it short. You might end up hating me too.

 

After eating breakfast, since you are past an hour late for school. You went back to your bed to just relax. 

You actually hate being bored too. Being bored just gives you time to think about things you don't even want to think about. 

    You felt the wind blow passing your hair and your eyes. You stood up and looked at the mirror and realized that.. You even cry beautifully, and that made you cry more. 

 

Then, you suddenly noticed a golden leaf stuck in your hair. You laughed at how idiotic you look like for awhile . If only you look like that all the time. You got the leaf and a crease formed on your forehead. It was as hard as real gold. Of course you can tell the difference of a real one and not. 

 

But at the moment.. . You just can't dare to just stare at a leaf and start wondering about it. It was the time for you to ponder. It was the time for you to be emotional and get all your sorrows out. 

 

A tear was shed and had fallen to the leaf. And in a blink of an eye, you were by an unbelievably strong force and that made you unconcious.

-

-

-

"HEY!" "HEYYYYYYY" "HEY!"

 

You slowly gained your conciousness and looked at the pair of cold eyes in front of yours. It was in fact too close to you.

 

"HEY!, are you finally awake now?"

You blinked at least 3 times to get his question. He gave you time to look around and then back at his face.

His face was as perfect as yours. But you don't seem to recognize him.

 

"Who are you? and what is this place?"


 

MEEEEEE, sorry for the bad chap. :) I'm not a writer really. Just want to get things out. xD :)) 

 

Sorry :D :D :D :D Maybe someone will appear on the next chapter. xD Give me some of the comments you think about. 

You aren't going to ditch me are you guys?