The Lovely Games

One of a Kind

 

All gifts are already gathered in one corner of the room. And what’s funny is that only one gift is different. Guess whose gift it was??!

Yes! It’s best friend Yoona’s gift.

 

She was the one who gave the biggest gift- the Game Console that they bought a while ago. And surely her gift is the most outstanding ‘coz the rest are DVD’s of the LATEST ALBUM of each group. (SNSD, CNBLUE, F(x) and TVXQ)… Kekeke... :D

 

How thoughtful…

 

Jonghyun Pov

 

I was sitting in the sofa checking my guitar for the performance later when Kyuhyun hyung handed me a glass of wine.

 

“Jongie-ah! I’m glad you came with the boys. Gomawoyo! I miss playing starcraft with you. You know, you are always busy with your tours but I’m very much happy knowing that you are doing great on your concerts. I’m very proud of you bro!”

 

“Thanks hyung! Imagine you’re becoming an adult now but you’re still busy with your starcraft! Geez hyung you should be matured enough though.” – I said

 

“Is that a compliment? It seems like I’m already old enough to let go of my games” –kyu

 

“Hahaha…I’m just kidding! Enjoy life while we are still young. I promise I will play with you on my available days. In fact, I miss you too hyung and I bet Kyuline is missing me so much.”- I brag

 

“You won’t believe Jongie, these past few weeks I’m playing starcraft with a girl. And sad to say she beats me most of the time. Hahaha... she’s a great challenger of GAMEKYU… wanna know who she is?”

 

“You see that playful girl over there; she’s none other than IM YOONA, aka GAMEYOONG!”

 

My eyes are widened when I looked at the figure kyu hyung was pointing at. It’s none other than YOONA. And what shocked me more is that she also turned to look on our direction while kyu was pointing at her and she gave us a questionable look.

 

Geez! I just bowed my head in embarrassment. Of course she will think that we are talking about her ‘coz of our obvious gestures.

And frankly, I can’t believe IM YOONA, playing starcraft and even beats kyuhyun hyung.

 

 

Yoona Pov

 

I’m having a ladies talk with Vic unnie, Yuri unnie and Seohyun. We are laughing so hard because of the stories Vic unnie was sharing to us, her funny experiences with Changmin Oppa. We are in the middle of laughing when Changmin Oppa stalked on the back of Vic Unnie while she’s non-stop sharing her stories… unaware that Min-oppa caught her already.

Suddenly he spoke behind the ear of unnie, saying “I got you babe!”

Victoria unnie was stunned in a moment. Then breaking the silence, we laugh so hard until our throat would come out…

As I was laughing with the ladies I felt someone staring at me and when I turned my gaze far on my left,

 

I saw Kyu oppa pointing at me while talking to Jonghyun-shi with a shocked face looking at me as well. I gave them a questionable look but when I saw Jonghyun-shi bowed his head I smiled secretly.

 

“He’s so cute! How can I ever get to be near you?” – I whispered to myself

 

 

On the other side…

 

While everyone was busy with the drinking session (just wine), Sooyoung stand up on the stage and begin emcee-ing.

.

“Ok guys! Now it’s time to play our games…”

 

Eunhyuk is in-charge with the sound system; Hyoyeon and Yesung are the game ushers.

 

First game…   APPLE EATING

 

Game mechanics:

 

Players are divided into 3. First 2 players (a lady and a gentleman) they need to finish eating the apple and another 1 will hold the string where the apple was tied. Whoever will finish completely eating the apple first will win.

 

7 TEAMS to be exact

 

Team A:           (Taeyeon and Leeteuk) with Yoona

Team B:           (Tiffany and Siwon) with Jonghyun

Team C:          (Victoria and Changmin) with Eunhyuk

Team D:          (Yuri and Jungshin) with Kangin

Team E:           (Jessica and Donghae) with Yonghwa

Team F:           (Sunny and Sungmin) with Minhyuk

Team G:          (Seohyun and Kyuhyun) with Ryeowook

 

Each team is now lined up…

 

Jonghyun Pov

 

We are standing awkwardly beside each other ‘coz she’s in Team A while I’m in Team B. My heart is beating so fast again knowing that we’re just inches away. I just hope I can concentrate on the game with this nervous feeling. I sigh.

 

Suddenly, she smiled at me and said,

 

“Jonghyun-shi! Fighting!” doing her cute fist punch on the air.

 

I smiled at her in response. "Gosh! Did she saw how nervous I was?"

 

Then I saw Taeyeon-shi glare at her jokingly and said,

 

 “Yoona-yah, he’s your opponent why you’re wishing him luck? We should win this Arasso?!”

 

Taeyeon-shi smiled at me. And then,

 

“Don’t bother Jonghyun-shi we will win this!” Tiffany-shi responded over

 

“If Yoona-yah will be replacing leader unnie, I guess we really don’t have a chance to win but since she’s not, we have a big chance of winning this. Hahaha…” tiffany-shi with her teasing laugh

 

 “Unnie is so mean!”-yoona said with her cute pouting lips

 

"Gosh! Those lips… I’m really going to faint right here, right now".

 

 

“Ok guys, in count of 3 we’ll begin… 1… 2…3!

 

And each team played hard… after few minutes of munching and choking…

 

And the winner team is none other than…

 

TEAM D:         Yuri, Jungshin and Kangin

 

“I didn’t know that Jungshin is such a big eater! He ate almost ¾ of the fruit! I thought he will swallow it whole! Hahaha...” –Yuri said while laughing at Jungshin

 

“Congratulations to TEAM D!!!”

 

“Now, for our next game… we need to pair you guys into 2, we need 1 lady and 1 gentleman.”

–emcee Sooyoung

 

 

 

 

 

Our next game… The funny and never-fading popularity of “NEWSPAPER DANCE”

 

Game Mechanics:

 

2 pairs we’ll have 1pc of newspaper placed on the floor. First, the newspaper is widely opened on the floor. Then as the music goes on, the pair should dance in any steps they want. As soon as the music stops, both pair will have to step on the newspaper without falling. After each music, the newspaper should be folded into 2. And so on, until the newspaper becomes the smallest. Whoever pair will survive on not falling while stepping into it will win!