Back to Seoul

One of a Kind

 

 

 

 

“Mwo! Are you sure Oppa? But is it too heavy for me?”

They are now about to leave the villa and Yoona was pouting and complaining because Kyuhyun gave her a lot of things to carry. All of them actually have lots to carry.

 

“Let me do it…” Jonghyun came near and attempts to get the bags from Yoona

“Jongie-ah, no… you can’t…” Kyuhyun said

 

“Yoong… look, I have lots of carrier also and Jongie cannot carry those…he has lots already… do you want him to get sick again…?”

“Or maybe you just want to hug him again just like earlier…” He whispered as he moved far from her

 

“Are you saying something Oppa?”

 

“Oh, it’s nothing… just don’t complain, when we get to the airport the trolleys will help you carry those...kekeke...”

 

“Aish…”

She sighed to him and awkwardly smiles at Jonghyun

 

 

 

 

At the airport…

 

They are now on queue in the check-in counter… Kyuhyun, Yoona and Jonghyun were last on the lines… the other 3 had just finished checking in their luggage.

 

“Jongie, how are you feeling?”

She asks his boyfriend who is standing behind her

 

“I feel better… thanks for taking care of me…” and suddenly Yoona blushed

 

“Oh, it’s nothing…” Yoona shyly bows her head

 

“She’s always like that…”

Kyuhyun suddenly interrupts and placed his arm on Yoona's shoulder.

 

“I still remember the time when Yoong was doing her practice… when she heard that I am sick and was not able to get up from the bed, she quickly ran to me and leaves the practice behind… She ended up scolded by her manager because of that..."

 

“What a very thoughtful best friend…”

Jonghyun just blurted out under his breath, of course he's feeling a bit jealous and Yoona just bow her head while Kyuhyun is sharing their story

 

At last… it’s now Kyuhyun’s turn on the counter while the other 2 were left still on the line.

 

“Mianhae Jongie…”

“It’s alright Yoong… I understand. That’s a best friends’ story… I believe ours is different…”

 

He told her as she flashes his cute dimples smile. Of course, he needs to get used to the two best friends' gestures...

Upon seeing him smile, finally Yoona has breathed calmly.

 

 

“I miss you Yoong…”

 

“I miss you too Jongie…”

(Even they’re just with each other and talked a few hours ago…)

 

 

 Suddenly Jonghyun’s face went near her and…

 

“Can I feel your lips right now?” He whispers into her ear

“Yah! Jongie…” she slaps him on the shoulder

 

“Sshhh… someone might hear you…”

“I’m just kidding… "

 

"But Yoong, seriously… can I? At least before we parted our ways today… I miss you so badly…”

“Let’s see, if there’s a chance then…” And Yoona playfully smiled at him.

 

Now it’s her turn to check in… Jonghyun just go with her to assists with the luggage and Kyuhyun also stand by them.

 

 

 

 

 

After some time, they are already on-board with the same seat order.

 

JONGHYUN-YOONA-KYUHYUN

 

Kyu still decided to sit near the window. As usual, he opens his PSP and started browsing the games.

 

“Yoong, wanna play?”

“Thanks Oppa, I just want to watch a movie right now…”

 

Then he turns on Jonghyun’s side.

 

“Jongie…”

“Aish… this sleepyhead guy…”

 

Kyuhyun said while he shook his head upon seeing Jonghyun had already fallen asleep with his earpiece, his lullaby music.

Yoona just silently laugh at this both guys beside her especially Jonghyun. She knows he was not really sleeping; he purposely closed his eyes ‘coz he knows Kyuhyun will drag him to play his games as well.

 

While Yoona was busy watching from the monitor, suddenly Jonghyun grabs her hand from the side of the seat...

It’s good thing that his blanket was covering both their hands. Yoona just smiled with his gesture. She turned to look at him and Jonghyun was still in the same position with his eyes closed pretending to sleep.

 

Yoona look on Kyuhyun’s side and her best friend is still busy playing...

 

“Oppa are you not going to sleep?” she asks him

“Maybe later…”

 

‘Alright… I’m sleeping now…”

 

She yawns and started closing her eyes facing Jonghyun on the other side while their hands are still clasped together under the blanket

She playfully smiles, eyes closed as she faced him…

 

Jonghyun slowly opens one of his eyes and saw Yoona’s facial expression… He smiled at her and gently places one earpiece on hers.

They are now listening to his lullabies. And now playing the song… “Nothing better”… his version.

 

“This song is for you...” He silently whispers to her

 

NOTHING BETTER (Translations in English)

 

It always appeared before me. Your face, I remember.
My heart that stopped short. You spitefully took my dysfunctional heart
And with your bright smile. That's how you easily opened my heart

It's true, that is how I became your man. All my unpleasant memories, I no longer recall
Because the hand that holds me tight is as warm as spring

And now like a dream my heart has gradually stopped by your side
Without awakening for a single moment, I dream an endless dream

And now like breathing, if you were to always rest by my side
if you were to always remain this way. Nothing better, nothing better than you
nothing better, nothing better than you

And now like a dream, My heart in your embrace, is held still
Without awakening for a single moment, I dream an endless dream

And now like breathing, if you were to always rest by my side
if you were to always remain this way, nothing better, nothing better than you
nothing better, nothing better than you

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wK4hgoJLBus&feature=player_detailpage

(All credits to the owner)

 

 

When all the lights are already off, he finally opens his eyes and look around first...

The guys at the back are already sleeping. Kyuhyun was still seriously playing his PSP with his back facing them…

 

Now it’s his most awaited chance…

 

He slowly draws his face near Yoona’s and gave her a quick peck on the lips...

Yoona was surprised with his sudden action, she slowly opens her eyes but she didn’t move still or else the guy on her other side will get suspicious. She just smiled at Jonghyun and...

 

 

“I love you…”

He whispered and that earned him the sweetest smile from her lovely girlfriend

 

“I love you too…”

She gestured with her lips without any voice coming out from her

 

And Jonghyun gave another peck on her lips.

Suddenly, Kyuhyun turned to face the front but still his eyes are focused on his games.

 

“Uhm…”

 

Yoona pretended to move a little but still stayed on the same position facing Jonghyun. And her boyfriend just smiled at her...

 

 

 

After some hours they finally arrived at Incheon Airport.

Minho was fetch by his manager and same with Changmin and Victoria, they went the other way. Then Yonghwa also arrived picking up Jonghyun at this time and Kyuhyun will just go with them. They will just drop him on their dorm.

 

But then, unfortunately, Yoona’s manager who was about to pick her up suddenly cannot come due to an urgent itinerary.

 

“Yoong, we’ll just drop you on the dorm after hyung… come on…” Jonghyun said smiling and suddenly winked at her.

 

The guys helped her put her things on the compartment and then sit on the back beside Kyuhyun while Jonghyun was on the front seat beside Yonghwa who is driving.

 

“Alright Kyuhyun hyung first… then we’ll drop Yoona…” Yonghwa said

 

After some minutes, they arrived at SUJUs’ Dorm...

 

“I’m off now…I’ll just see you later guys… Yoong, be careful. Call me when you get to your dorm, arasso…”

Kyuhyun said and he kissed Yoona on the head

 

Jonghyun was shocked again with the scene. And Yoona was left silent. Of course that is expected by her...

That is very common to both of them as best friends while Jonghyun is still not get used to it...

And no one knows about their current relationship, except the two of them...

 

Yonghwa started driving again now heading to the girls’ dorm.

Suddenly, Yoona’s phone rings… It’s Taeyeon with the girls waiting for her to arrive.

 

Actually, the girls had prepared a dinner for her… And lots of foods are waiting for her in the dorm.

 

 

“Yoboseyo Unnie…”

 

 

 

 

 

SNSD DORM

 

 

“Yoona-yah, where are you now? Are you on the way…?”

Taeyeon said while the girls are listening to their conversation. Yoona was on loud speaker.

 

“Dae… I’m coming in some minutes…”

 

“Yoona-yah… Seohyun is asking if Yonghwa-shi is with you right now… Kekeke...” Yuri blurted out

“Yah! Unnie…” –Seohyun

 

"Manager Oppa told us that the boys will drop you... where is he? Someone here misses him a lot..."

 

Yuri continues teasing Maknae Seohyun and everyone started laughing...

Yoona suddenly laughed as well from the other line... she really misses the girls especially the teasing moments with them...

 

“Aw! Actually Jongie and Yonghwa-shi is with me. They will drop me there…” 

 

 

“Tell them to stop by; we prepared a dinner for all of you…” Taeyeon said

 

 

 

“Chincha…? Let me ask them now.”

 

“Guys, unnies and Maknae had prepared a dinner for us… will you stop by first…?”

 

“Sure Yoong…”

Jonghyun quickly said that earned a glare from Yonghwa beside him

 

“Yonghwa-shi…?” Yoona ask him

 

“As long as Seohyun-shi is there and had prepared the foods, it’s okay for him…” Jonghyun answered again

 

“Yah!”

Yonghwa just reacted and the two laughed at him

 

“That’s great then…”

Yoona finally said and went back to the phone.

 

 

“Alright girls… they are in!”

 

Yonghwa doesn’t have any choice right now but to go with them. He knows their 2 maknaes are also waiting on their dorm but he will just send them a message later.