Crazy Yoong

One of a Kind

 

 

 

 

YOONA POV

 

It’s been a week since I last saw him, Jongie. But we are always communicating through text messaging and sometimes he calls me when he’s on break... Both our schedules are really jam-packed but I think he is more. The whole month he will be spending mostly in Japan. When their band came back to Seoul, we are already in Paris for the concert. And when we are able to come back in Seoul, then he’s in Japan again. I really missed him a lot!

 

“Yoona-yah, seriously you look like a crazy girl caressing and hugging that jacket…I wonder if Jonghyun-shi can still sleep every night…” –Yuri

“Is it wrong to miss him this much?”  I said not looking at her and still caressing the jacket

‘It’s wrong if you will totally become crazy missing him so much!” –Yuri unnie throw a pillow in me

 

“Gosh Yoona, are you really falling in love with the guitar freak of Cnblue? Well I guess he’s feeling the same way for you. He will never waste his time sending you messages or even calling you at night if he doesn’t…”

 

“But he only thinks of me as a friend unnie, yet he has never done any move still to make me feel that he does like me more than a friend”

“As of now he’s not doing anything, maybe he’s taking it smoothly and just don’t want to be on rush. And you are starting to get along with each other already. Probably that’s his way to start and afterwards… Ayieeee!!! Someone is blushing…” Yuri unnie tickling me on the waist

“Stop it Unnie, we need to get ready now. We need to be at the airport in 3 hours. “

 

And just in time I received a message from him…

 

 

From Jongie:

“Annyeong Yoong! How are you doing? Are you ready for your flight now? Don’t forget to take your breakfast and stay healthy. I believe you will do great on your concert! Fighting!!!”

 

“Ayieeee!”

“I’m crazy for you, touch me once and you know it’s true. I never wanted anyone like this. It’s all brand new; you’ll feel it in my kiss. I’m crazy for you… crazy for you…”

 

Yuri unnie again teasing me while singing a song. I smiled seeing the message.

 

From Yoong:

“Annyeong Jongie! I’m fixing my luggage now and at the same time so excited to go to Bangkok.  I already ate breakfast with the girls and don’t worry when it comes to food I will never be left behind…Kekeke…  Good luck to your concert as well! Hwaiting!!!”

 

I just replied on his message and went straight to take a bath and get ready. Now, our next destination is Bangkok.  We’ll do another concert there and it’s our 2nd World Asia Tour while Jongie is in Osaka at this time.

We still have 1 hour to go, I already packed my things so I decided to go to the living room to watch TV first, and it’s the broadcast day of our Invincible Youth as well.

Just as I am going down, I heard noises from the living room and surprised to see Kyu Oppa is there talking and laughing with Maknae and Jessica unnie.

 

“Oppa!!!”

 

 I shouted and ran to him just like a kid when suddenly I strip over something and was about to slide on the floor but then Kyu Oppa rushed to me and just in time…

 

“Aish! Yoong, be careful…” –he quickly held me in the arm and that prevented me from falling

“Oh, mianhae Oppa, I’m just happy to see you. Why you didn’t tell me you’re coming…” I asked him

“Because I wanted to surprise my bestfriend… and here… this is for you…”

 

He handed me a bag and inside a Rilakkuma stuff toy.

 

“Wow! Oppa thanks s much!” as I hug him

He always buys me my favorite Rilakkuma toy whenever he’s outside the country for a concert. And guess what?  My room is already full with all Rilakkuma toys from him. A very thoughtful Oppa.

 

“I bought it when we are heading back here… and the funny thing, I remember buying you a gift but I forgot to buy a gift for the birthday boy, Siwon hyung.”

“Nyah! Oppa, don’t worry you still have time to buy him a gift.”

 

“Yeah I think I will just do it later before I go back, anyway where your things are? Have you had them ready for the flight? I bet you still didn’t finish it huh…”

“You’re wrong oppa; everything is done already that’s why I went down ‘coz I still have time to do anything I want.”

 

“Mwo! Are you alright Yoong? Are you sick or something...” as he touches my forehead teasing me

“As far as I know, you are always the last to pack your things whenever you have flights, how come?” kyu oppa’s never ending teasing again

“Nothing is constant Oppa, everything changes” I answered him shortly

 

“Whoa, Weirdo Yoong has changed….”

 

“Yeah, she has changed from Weirdo Yoong to Crazy Yoong! Hahaha…” Yuri Unnie suddenly interrupts

 

“Yah! Unnie…”

I glare at her while everyone laughed at her statement.

 

“When my best friend did became crazy...” kyu oppa asks laughing

 

Everyone stopped laughing and became silent. I eyed at the girls reminding them that kyu oppa doesn’t know about my feelings with the lead guitarist of Cnblue.

 

“She became crazy from the very first time that you became best friends… “

Sooyoung unnie soon break the silence but later on regretted what she had said

 

“Mwo! You mean I influenced her that’s why she became like that?”  kyu oppa still asking

 

“Of course you are EVILKYU, that’s why I became EVILYOONG and you are the game master GAMEKYU that’s why I became GAMEYOONG and more…”

 

I just told him the only words that flashed on my mind then everyone laugh awkwardly. Geez! Kyu Oppa’s face now is unexplainable. I guess his curiosity has gone far because of what Yuri unnie has said.

 

Finally Taeyeon Unnie came to the rescue and told us that we need to go to the airport now. I go back to my room and Kyu Oppa helped me get my things.

 

 

 

 

 

KYUHYUN POV

 

My bestfriend Yoona and her group will be having their concert in Thailand. I will not be able to accompany her to the airport that’s why I decided to drop by on their dorm and brought her my gift for the nth time, her favorite Rilakkuma Stuff Toy. I guess her room is now filled with much of it, ‘coz every time I went out for a concert I always buy her one. I’m not pretty sure if this is already almost the 20th. I wonder where she’s putting all those staff.

 

We are in the middle of teasing again with all the girls when suddenly Yuri said something that made me really curious. Is my best friend hiding something from me?  I don’t know ‘coz even she always shares to me her deepest secrets. I know her strengths, even her weaknesses and all. But what am I doing? Well I’m just curious; of course I do trust her.

 

They finally need to go and I help her get her things in the room. She just went on the bathroom for her final retouching. I saw her room really filled with the stuffs I gave her. It’s so nice, all around the place she designed it perfectly. As I am fixing her things, something from her bed has caught my attention, it’s a black leather jacket, and I think it belongs to a guy ‘coz it’s big and it will definitely not fit her. That made me think more she’s hiding something from me, but I decided just to keep it first and wait for her to open up regarding this.

 

“Oppa, let’s go…”

 

We are uploading their luggages now on the van.

 

“I will not be able to accompany you on the way just take care of yourself and advise me when you get there arasso...  Enjoy and all the best on your concert! Don’t forget to bring me something when you go back” –I then smiled at her leaving the questions in my mind

 

“Aish, Oppa…”

“What’s with the pout?” I ask her

 

“I will miss you Oppa, I promise we will hang out and play your starcraft when I have the time after I came back. And have your practice every day or else you will be beaten again…” she finally said to me with a smirk. I guess it’s the same Yoong, I know now.

“Hahaha… alright. I will do that ‘coz I’m afraid my best friend will beat me in front of my Kyuline members again.”  I told her as I ruffle her hair

 

“Go now or you will be late on your flight.”

 

 She suddenly hugs me and then hop on the van.